Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

One of the finest movies ever created

I agree , just pure class from start to finish .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside now and lucky me won €10 :D

I hope ye are all behaving yourselves :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Netflix has added Goodfellas to their play list !

That's my viewing sorted for the night , plus I love the soundtrack to it , classic film .

Aye. I have to hand it to Scorsese. The man knows how to pick music for his films.

Needless to say. As movies go it's pretty flawless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Funny how?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Homeside now and lucky me won €10 :D

I hope ye are all behaving yourselves :D

Not a chance :p

Well done on winning the tenner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Funny how?

Lol , literally just at that point in the film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Funny how?

How the fcuk am I funny?

Homeside, got off work an hour early :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

anyone for the last few snack boxs about to close shortly :D

Will be putting on Goodfellas shortly :)

bassy wrote: »
    anyone for the last few snack boxs about to close shortly :D

I'll take one :D

• Advertisement

Will be putting on Goodfellas shortly :)

pizza :D

RMAOK wrote: »
    I'll take one :D

there you go RMAOK 5.00 euros please.

TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside. Mulling over the week. Wondering how one person has the power to set me back four months of hard self work. Realised it is because I let them. Hmm... Too much to think about really. Times like this I wish I hadn't gone off the booze!
    My advice, for what it's worth, is that you've made four months of progress so nothing is wasted. If you've done that once, you can do it again.

I think I've been in a similar situation, you just need to keep your head down and do what you've been doing for the past four months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

@retro, no I didn't go to the hen. I stayed at home and drank wine and hated myself instead!

Lying in bed listening to music.

bassy wrote: »
    there you go RMAOK 5.00 euros please.

*Checks pockets* - I have it in 1 and 2 cent coins. Will that do?

RMAOK wrote: »
    *Checks pockets* - I have it in 1 and 2 cent coins. Will that do?

is that a dog beside you,looks like the dog will be having your snackbox :D:D

Succubus_ wrote: »
    @retro, no I didn't go to the hen. I stayed at home and drank wine and hated myself instead!

Lying in bed listening to music.
    Give us some music suggestions will ya. Splayed out on an armchair here, getting bored of my Dubliners playlist.

Anything easy-listening/ indie/ classical, whatever, as long as it isn't likely to have me dancing around the living room!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Give us some music suggestions will ya. Splayed out on an armchair here, getting bored of my Dubliners playlist.

Anything easy-listening/ indie/ classical, whatever, as long as it isn't likely to have me dancing around the living room!

Anything to be said for Rory Gallagher Irish Tour '74?

Mercury rev - Holes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

mzungu wrote: »
    Anything to be said for Rory Gallagher Irish Tour '74?

Perhaps the greatest...now...turn up Tatoo'd Lady please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Nick Cave - Into My Arms
    Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
    Snow Patrol - Run

:)

Perhaps the greatest...now...turn up Tatoo'd Lady please

1...2......3.......4.......Tattoo'd lady, Bearded baby, They're my family.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Tori Amos...she does a brilliant cover of "For Emily wherever I may find her"...
    Or anything off her "Little Earthquakes" album

Of course though, Pearl Jam are the mutts nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside listening to Lifehouse, Hinder and some Breaking Benjamin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

mzungu wrote: »
    Aye. I have to hand it to Scorsese. The man knows how to pick music for his films.

Needless to say. As movies go it's pretty flawless.

Robbie Roberts is his music man for soundtracks mostly since they did The last waltz together.
    Uselessfact of the day for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

On the couch watching videos on youtube of Metallica live in Seattle 1989. Wishing I had been of age to see them back in that era and how old I feel watching the energy they had to put on that show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Casiopea and dimension are worth a listen.

Lying on bed playing rdr

I says wrote: »
    Robbie Roberts is his music man for soundtracks mostly since they did The last waltz together.
    Uselessfact of the day for ye.
    Aye. Robbie Robertson is a long time collaborator with Scorsese.

Off to bed here, added a lot of yere suggestions to my playlist.

BTW, downloaded YouTube music app recently, can't get over how much better it is than Spotify. (I don't work for them)

Goodnight you lot. Dont stay up too late. Don't forget to turn off the fire, and take the door off the latch xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Just back from the big schmoke. Met friends for dinner had a great hearty laugh for 3 hours. Should do it more often we keep saying, and we do for the last 20 years. I'm in a great mood. Sleep tight everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement