Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside :)

Night all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home! Finished the job on schedule and had dinner. I went all fishy after a few days of eating junk while working. Started with a sea food chowder and finished with a fillet of Cod with Julienne of vegetables and Chardonnay cream sauce. (thats what the menu said it was anyway.:D) Decided I wanted home tonight so hit the M6 around 10.30pm. Just landed a little while ago and Sleeping Beauty AKA Mrs. G has left me 4 large bottles of Frank's lager in the fridge with a note that says - "When you rang this evening and said you were coming home tonight instead of tomorrow, I knew you missed me. I'll be in bed, so you can enjoy the second thing you missed. Its in the fridge and not upstairs."

Bottle number two is about to be opened.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Home! Finished the job on schedule and had dinner. I went all fishy after a few days of eating junk while working. Started with a sea food chowder and finished with a fillet of Cod with Julienne of vegetables and Chardonnay cream sauce. (thats what the menu said it was anyway.:D) Decided I wanted home tonight so hit the M6 around 10.30pm. Just landed a little while ago and Sleeping Beauty AKA Mrs. G has left me 4 large bottles of Frank's lager in the fridge with a note that says - "When you rang this evening and said you were coming home tonight instead of tomorrow, I knew you missed me. I'll be in bed, so you can enjoy the second thing you missed. Its in the fridge and not upstairs."

Bottle number two is about to be opened.:D

i,ll drink to that G cheers :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to the desk after a hayp of running about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Rise and shine guys, I know its Sunday, but you shouldn't sleep you lives and mornings away :).

Chores await me, but I'm enjoying a cup of tea and some toast right now, looking out surveying the countryside and watching the dog frolicking round the lawn after his release from his night quarters. It's very peaceful here, in general not a stir, feeling relaxed and refreshed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Bedside but contemplating getting up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Bedside but contemplating getting up

Doing the same here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cheery bunch, did i leave the laughing gas on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Having breakfast with my 3 year old. His portion is the same size as mine!

Up now with tea & toast.

• Advertisement

Everyone ready for snow watch later?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed (thinking of you Graces!). Coffee time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Everyone ready for snow watch later?

Say what now??! Snow you say...

*heads off to Weather forum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all
    Don't know about snow but the rain is after waking me

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Fire just lit , coffee in hand listen to a bit Irish diddle di on the radio , bliss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

honeybear wrote: »
    Dogs walked. Cats fed (thinking of you Graces!). Coffee time.

What happened there? Graces hope you're ok mind yourself.

glwaymiko wrote: »
    Fire just lit , coffee in hand listen to a bit Irish diddle di on the radio , bliss

As I get older, I find my tolerance of diddle di di music has increased

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and ready to rock the world. Might have a bit of ready brek first.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cosy in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Cosy in bed

Same, feeling a bit better after some lovely comments here. Thanks all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Autosport wrote:
    Red you can talk to us about anything but That football club

If you are putting Red on a list for that topic, myself & Seph will also be on that list.

And me. YNWA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    Same, feeling a bit better after some lovely comments here. Thanks all!

Did you listen too coast to coast 😀?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Best thing about hotel life is free food :) Worst thing about hotel life is too much free food :)

Collecting balloons for godson’s christening!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭4Ad

Got up after a terrible nights sleep, got a bowl of porridge and went back to bed, lasing out..Looking at hot women in skimpy outfits !! Athletics are on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

New home! :) (That's my location, not a call to one of the mods!).

Seems I'm a little bit stressed, as woke up with my jaw killing me from clenching my teeth during the night. That hasn't happened in years. Didn't even realise, but, I've probably been "la la la - everything is fine'ing it" for the last few months.

But now I'm in hopefully my home for the next five months, and can settle myself at last.

Happy Sunday awesome peoples. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s icy cold outside and the rain makes it feel even colder. But the cycle is out of the way and the matinee movie will be starting shortly.

Don’t go outside folks, it’s not worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Nearly 11mm of rain in Oranmore since 8 am, over 10 in a day would be considered a very wet day.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

It’s icy cold outside and the rain makes it feel even colder. But the cycle is out of the way and the matinee movie will be starting shortly.

Was out early for a run & it was thinking of raining.

Lashing down now. Early prep work done for the dinner. Not venturing out for rest of day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement