Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote:
    It’s all yours, pull back to go up, push forward to go down, smile and look super cool and professional. Leave the Ray Bans at home coz it’s night time

Careful what he wants you to grab a hold of.

:pac:
    Autosport wrote:
    If it wasn't for Ted and CH I don't know how I would cope

I have broad shoulders.
    There there Auto..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Miss Graces too. Really enjoyed her posts - would brighten up your day.

Speaking of which, hello Witchie. :) missed your posts too.

Homeside. As unpacked as I have been in months. Wrecked, and must plan a holiday soonish! Am workaholic. Last holiday was in 2016! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

That part is easy, close your eyes and listen to the breathing of the guy beside you, when he is borderline hyperventilating, pull back like crazy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen eating.

Autosport wrote: »
    You left me for Pter :P :D

If it wasn't for Ted and CH I don't know how I would cope ;)

����

Homeside. As unpacked as I have been in months. Wrecked, and must plan a holiday soonish! Am workaholic. Last holiday was in 2016! :eek:

1023789.gif?b64lines=IENBTiBJIENPTUUgVE9PPw==

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Might be the lone voice here... but won't miss graces at all....I would never get involved in the bullying as I disagree with that fundamentally.. but her abuse of people who helped her...her garden for aborted babies and her general dismissiveness of anyone anti religion was quite annoying...I found her attitude to be from a time long past and best forgotten

• Advertisement

Might be the lone voice here... but won't miss graces at all....I would never get involved in the bullying as I disagree with that fundamentally.. but her abuse of people who helped her...her garden for aborted babies and her general dismissiveness of anyone anti religion was quite annoying...I found her attitude to be from a time long past and best forgotten

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

And you know, I'm not like up for dying for this or anything, but apart from having laugh, one of the main points to a forum like boards for me is open discussion, exposure to different opinions and getting to enjoy and experience the human sides of people who may (or may not) have diametrically opposing political and moral views to me. Otherwise, it's a fast train to blueshirtsville for us all.
    Have to add - not been subjected anything I didn't want to hear about to aborted baby gardens or being dismissed. Just random musings and opinions I got a kick out of.

/offical end of political rants from me. ooooh hope I don't need to dereg too :P

Roast chicken incoming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Capt Grem, if you get it right you get the chocolates

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Capt Grem, if you get it right you get the chocolates

Looks like butter packs, which i would also accept :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Cali_girl wrote: »
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

And you know, I'm not like up for dying for this or anything, but apart from having laugh, one of the main points to a forum like boards for me is open discussion, exposure to different opinions and getting to enjoy and experience the human sides of people who may (or may not) have diametrically opposing political and moral views to me. Otherwise, it's a fast train to blueshirtsville for us all.
    Have to add - not been subjected anything I didn't want to hear about to aborted baby gardens or being dismissed. Just random musings and opinions I got a kick out of.

/offical end of political rants from me. ooooh hope I don't need to dereg too :P

Roast chicken incoming :)

No, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if anyone disagrees with me and wishes to say so, I'll not take an ounce of offence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bedside. Love the snow but really dont like driving in it, no matter how small the amount.

Ran around the grounds at home taking photos before I went to the leaba though, love where I live when its under a blanket of snow.

just standing in it, listening to the horses munching and chatting and looking at the fields under a complete blanket. Its so peaceful, you wouldnt get it anywhere else!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

TVside watching the athletics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Lying on my bed after a shower. Half dressed and too lazy to move but it's chilly so I better before I take someone's eye out with my freaky nipples :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Lying on my bed after a shower. Half dressed and too lazy to move but it's chilly so I better before I take someone's eye out with my freaky nipples :p

Tease! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Would they be as hard as the nipples on my massey, I grease them regularly. Eye protection is available if necessary too.

**frantically trys to hack Auto's cameras**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, going to be a cold night, freaky nipple competition anyone?? :pac:

Hmm, going to be a cold night, freaky nipple competition anyone?? :pac:

On a cold night some things actually shrink, just saying!

Edward M wrote: »
    On a cold night some things actually shrink, just saying!

If you are referring to that appendage as a nipple you've got worse problems than the cold :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

If you are referring to that appendage as a nipple you've got worse problems than the cold :pac:

Grem is on fire tonight!! :pac: :pac:

I'll have a hose ready on standby here.

• Advertisement

TG1 wrote: »
    Grem is on fire tonight!! :pac: :pac:

But not in my nethers i'll have you know

I've loadsa problems, hence the lectric blanket :D

Edward M wrote: »
    I've loadsa problems, hence the lectric blanket :D

I loves my leccy blankie

Waiting on my big bro, we going for a couple of pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is bitter out there , just back in . And if it freezes as they're saying it will , the roads will be treacherous in the morning , so stay safe all .

Cuppa time , and cream crackers and jam !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

But you're a re reg long cock. You must be if you can post about some of this stuff. Why would any of us give a fook about your opinion? I've interacted with Grace since 2015 and came to understand her age related posts in a more modern world. Its called being understanding and showing a little compassion. You take the foot off the opinion pedal from time to time. Rather easy if you have some cop on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MOD

Folks keep it civil please, one and only warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Different people; different worlds. But she is a nice lady, who gave a lot of support along her time in boards.

Anyhow - who's for some King Crisps with Rolos? (Stole that idea from Mam.)

Wispa and tea here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin before working week...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement