Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Watching the Honda with Finlandia. Grandeood take no notice of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm out Mam. Another accusation (from a re reg) and thanked by the last poster who accused me of doing the same. The Mods are useless and now we have a new mod who is in league with the usual suspects. Thats you Seph! Some agenda here!

I don't mind being run out if it makes other saddos feel better. Like you, I have lots to keep me occupied in the real world.

:( ah g nooooo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Trying to find a new show to watch on Netflix, had a really nice day today. Got a serum primer thing to wear instead of foundation and it made my skin look amazing.

Frozen solid from today, going to head for a roasting hot shower shortly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm out Mam. Another accusation (from a re reg) and thanked by the last poster who accused me of doing the same. The Mods are useless and now we have a new mod who is in league with the usual suspects. Thats you Seph! Some agenda here!

I don't mind being run out if it makes other saddos feel better. Like you, I have lots to keep me occupied in the real world.
    I thought I was blocked.:D

Wake up people and read.:rolleyes:

Mod

You had been warned, don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Seph has infracted me.:eek:

For what? Some re reg accusing me of picking on women here or me getting pissed off being accused of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I liked Graces no matter age or opinion, and brava to her for sticking up for them, regardless... To me, she is an amazing character. If only I had her moxie. She has a wonderful mix of experience, wisdom, kindness, humour, strength, energy and courage. My opinion, full stop.

Everyone of us has strong opinions that others won't agree with, thank the Boards Gods I have friendly folk who don't point them out or tear me down for mine, or my many faults... I wish that for everybuddy.

You’re talking about that Grace one, yes? Struck me as a mean spirited and vindictive old crone who was always arguing with neighbours, service suppliers, nurses etc. Ran out of everywhere she lived. Old people can be terrible people as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

evening all :) seems theres controversy in here this evening,but none of my business.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Seph has infracted me.:eek:

For what? Some re reg accusing me of picking on women here or me getting pissed off being accused of it.

Mod

Step away from the thread for a day please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In fairness , Grandeeod has a point .
    He didn't run NG off boards , was accused of harrassing another poster .

He's entitled to defend himself and his opinions , the same as everyone else imo .

That's me out for the night folks , stay safe all you nice people .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watch series 5 of luther on DVD, quite good.

• Advertisement

You’re talking about that Grace one, yes? Struck me as a mean spirited and vindictive old crone who was always arguing with neighbours, service suppliers, nurses etc. Ran out of everywhere she lived. Old people can be terrible people as well.
    OH MY GD......... and your faults are what??? please tell us! Since you can so unfairly list others, gwan, I am all ears! :mad:

Sorry to derail the thread (!), am laying in a ridiculously hard bed at my sisters gaff for the night. Scrolling Netflix for something perfect to watch, when I know I'm going to end up watching re-runs of the O.C. on the RTÉ player. Judge me. I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Mam of 4 wrote: »

He's entitled to defend himself and his opinions , the same as everyone else imo .

You don’t get to tell people they can’t defend themselves when they feel attacked and in the same breath argue with a mod for someone not having the right to his opinions??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jesus, lads, ye have been told to cop on by 2 mods... :rolleyes:

Anyway.. I'm couchside listening to a podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sorry to derail the thread (!), am laying in a ridiculously hard bed at my sisters gaff for the night. Scrolling Netflix for something perfect to watch, when I know I'm going to end up watching re-runs of the O.C. on the RTÉ player. Judge me. I would.

I've been lining up some new shows myself- slowly working through Jack Ryan, but heard good things about Condor and The Rookie so gonna check those out over the next few days.

Sorry to derail the thread (!), am laying in a ridiculously hard bed at my sisters gaff for the night. Scrolling Netflix for something perfect to watch, when I know I'm going to end up watching re-runs of the O.C. on the RTplayer. Judge me. I would.
    That brings me back, the OC was quite a good show, have not watched it in years.

Pter wrote: »
    Mod

Step away from the thread for a day please.

I had better step away from the thread for a day (atleast) as well, cos if this continues, it is just pitiful...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sorry Mam but you're wrong in my opinion.

Seven Worlds will Collide

You don’t get to tell people they can’t defend themselves when they feel attacked and in the same breath argue with a mod for someone not having the right to his opinions??

How did I offend you Shoes????? How did I attack you????

Mod

Everyone is entitled to their opinions

People are not entitled to hold court with regards to discipline on thread. If you have a problem with a post, report it. Same for everyone else.

Please put a pin in this and get back to the thread as it's supposed to be.

• Advertisement

Why?? What have I done??

Why?? What have I done??

Ok please allow me to assist you away from the thread.

Pter wrote: »
    Mod

Everyone is entitled to their opinions

People are not entitled to hold court with regards to discipline on thread. If you have a problem with a post, report it. Same for everyone else.

Please put a pin in this and get back to the thread as it's supposed to be.

I reported lots of posts when all this kicked off and got nothing but infracted and carded. I did nothing wrong.

I didn't tell anyone anything .
    If you're talking about Grandeeod , it seems a bit odd that when the accusation was made against him last week or whenever it was , he was told to take it off the thread or drop it , so where was he allowed to defend himself then ?

He wasn't .

can we please stop targeting people on this thread that used to be supportive? g'nite all.... have a good one, like grandeeod, I am over it. hope graces comes back despite all of our behaviour (mine included). bye, it's been something all right (shakes head).

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I didn't tell anyone anything . If you're talking about Grandeeod , it seems a bit odd that when the accusation was made against him last week or whenever it was , he was told to take it off the thread or drop it , so where was he allowed to defend himself then ?

Leave it there please Mam.

All;

I'll temporarily close the thread to allow heads to cool if ye can't get back on topic.

No problem at all Pter .

Night .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

votecounts wrote: »
    That brings me back, the OC was quite a good show, have not watched it in years.

California....California.....Here we come. :D

mzungu wrote: »
    California....California.....Here we come. :D
    Now its stuck in my head.....California

• Advertisement

Who wants the tae? It has cocaine in it!!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement