Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

RMAOK wrote: »
    Keep at it - it seems to be working

Why are you pointing a camera in my direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Why are you pointing a camera in my direction?

So the info can be used as part of the instructional video aimed at City dwellers on how to herd cattle

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

RMAOK wrote: »
    So the info can be used as part of the instructional video aimed at City dwellers on how to herd cattle

Ah ok so.. Fire away..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

branie2 wrote: »
    Any virgin mother and child in the area?

Well be hard pressed to find a virgin or wise men on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side

Back to work Tuesday and I'm already anxious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed side

Back to work Tuesday and I'm already anxious

I feel you. Lying in bed wide awake thinking about work. Anxiety winning the battle tonight hands down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wise men on this thread

Ahem :3

Bedside can't sleep either

Anxiety is a curse. Can get so lost in fictions it's exhausting, hugs to you both..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night night all :)

Bedside dreaming of my favourite man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wow, just wow..... certainly looks like you all enjoyed yourselves tonight.

Good Night All.

• Advertisement

Yay it's raining! No icy roads

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed, fell asleep at 8 after a heavy night out Saturday night in waterford... tomorrow’s gonna be a long day :(

Oh dear it probably a bit early to be awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Hopefully I’ll get an hour or two. I’m actually off tomorrow but loads to do so at least I don’t have to face work :) small victories;)

Pretty exhausted myself, not slept well recentlytonight has been dragging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, just stuck my nose out the door to see what the weather is like and there is still snow on the ground, so will now have to factor that into the commute. Ugh. I hate snow! Hopefully the roads have been driven on enough already that they are clear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home chores done, having my breakfast with my young pair, they're off shortly, I'm in the workshop today.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Breakfast before heading to coalface

Gotten woken up by my car insurance company calling to renew my insurance, quotation is 20% of last years quotation, they kicked me outta comprehensive insurance as my truck is now 10 years old, so 3rd party is a colossal E130 (Euro) :)

double posting again...

• Advertisement

Just finished work and the sky is very, very dark in the direction I'm heading... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You're not wrong Grem - black as night looking West

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

You working in Mordor again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You working in Mordor again?

Considering I'd have to look it up I don't think so Mike :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

This thread - It’s like walking in to a saloon after a gunfight. But it smells nice.

I am at work trying to wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Beautiful morning, sunny but cold here in the west :D
    Lying in my lazy bed with a double nespresso. Plans for the day went out the window because I had the audacity to make plans. So the new plan for the day is get the stew on for this evening and make the Pancake batter for tomorrow.
    I have 5 for pancakes in the morning and 9 for dinner pancakes... All gluten and dairy free.. Pity they're not calorie free :D I have 9 lbs left to shift, to get to my target weight. I have 47lbs gone. So 4 stones altogether when I'm done or A not so small child :D
    What's everyone giving up for lent? I'm going of the drink again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'd love to be out on a big long walk with the dog with headphones on.

I'm in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭rgossip30

How do you become a mod what are the qualifications ? I remember there used to be a thread it was mods posting like a behind the scenes at boards.What happens if you report a post from a mod? This thread is below the high standard expected at boards now where have I seen that before . Awful but I like it.

I have 47lbs gone
    Holy crap..... well bloody done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This thread - It’s like walking in to a saloon after a gunfight.

I sure hope no one is Trigger Happy in the saloon.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement