Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Work, hiding in the loos again. Need to stop this, its becoming a habit, will get a bad rep! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Woke up to blood all over the thread and the Boards polis on 24hr guard

WTF ?

** Heads to safety of favourite fourposter **

......Isn't Sephers even hotter when he gets all masterful? Lol.........

Thats the 'Barrys effect' :D

You too will be like this if you drink at least 12 mugs of Barrys per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Kitchenside mixing fresh e-liquids.:D

One is already done and two more will follow. Outside it’s just stormy and ugly. Staying at home nice and snug is a lot better than joining the carnival processions which are happening all around.:pac

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swabian-Alemannic_Fastnacht

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Your linky needs a slight edit

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beautiful Views :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Your linky needs a light edit

Thanks @CH...and fixed.:D

Sometimes i could need the help of a 5 year old for fingertapping on a tablet.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Today is dragging out a bit and need to work late. All the way to 5 pm!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Today is dragging out a bit and need to work late. All the way to 5 pm!!!

Agreed! But I'm here until 5.30 :(

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Santry (#14)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The hailstones today :eek: barely any sleep got. Insert more complaints and general grumbling here.. ;)

I visited a monastery, I lit candles for you all :) having a mass said for myself :D

Now somewhere between Tipp and Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, listening to Hozier:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

couchside, listening to Hozier:)

New album? How is it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    I visited a monastery, I lit candles for you all :) having a mass said for myself :D

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

New album? How is it?.

yeah it's his new album, it's great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

First day over, went good, a bit lost but upwards from here.....

I love this thread, I've said it before and I'll say it again....everyones posts are respected ....some you may agree with, others you may not.....there should never be any judging in here.....last few months have seen way too many Mods poke their nose in......can we keep them out please folks.....

That's just my humble opinion folks, .......

More filth required ...lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That’s so cute. Thank you. Your posts are always so positive and cheery!

Gifted: glad your new job went well

I’m about to have dinner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Werk....werk...werk..!

If God is still around will he hear my confession?!

https://goo.gl/images/BKNfjo

Just finishing making dinner for the masses here, spaghetti boloxnese today.

Gifted glad to hear your day went well and yea and I agree so many different personalities and we're not always going to agree but we're a team/family at the end of the day and we stick together :) now if you heard of a monastery burning down you can all blame me :D

Now in Tipp stalking someone new :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Just heard that Luke Perry has passed away...I know he had a stroke last week..but he's only early 50's... sobering thought

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

About to go kitchenside. I'm starving!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gifted wrote: »

I love this thread, I've said it before and I'll say it again....everyones posts are respected ....some you may agree with, others you may not.....there should never be any judging in here.....last few months have seen way too many Mods poke their nose in......can we keep them out please folks.....

*Packs his bags and leaves *

😭😔

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

More sausage rolls required more like :D

Home , another long day , that's nothing new though , everyday is one step closer , to whatever you choose it to be :)

Freezing rain.. Yuck.. Many mugs of tae ahead I think.

Thanks @CH...and fixed.:D

Sometimes i could need the help of a 5 year old for fingertapping on a tablet.:pac:

But you get extra high marks for even trying to post a link on a tablet :)

a. How many cameras did you install ?
    b. Did they know why you were there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchenside - wondering is there really an Orla O'Neill working for 123.ie

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I love this thread, I've said it before and I'll say it again....everyones posts are respected ....some you may agree with, others you may not.....there should never be any judging in here.....last few months have seen way too many Mods poke their nose in......can we keep them out please folks....

This clip says it all gifted :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I'm just back after minding my grandson for the weekend so sorry I posted to Grandeed before I knew he was banned.

<snip>

Actually I won't make another comment because it's not fair when someone is banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement