Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Thread locked for 24 hours. The actions of a few have fücked it up for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Thread reopened. Lets keep it civil and everything will be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Putting away my boxing gloves. Looks like they won’t be needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Gorging on pancakes. Better stop or there'll be none left for the OH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just had 2 pancakes, dinner plate size, with some salty bacon, I might have to go for a pint to get over this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

@trigger I'm presume you heard the one about the watch enthusiast to his friend 'Listen - if I go suddenly don't let the wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them' :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where am I ?
    About to head out .
    It's raining , miserable out . Everyone had their pancakes , some called in to be fed , some delivered .

Didn't get my own yet :(

Enjoy the evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Rocking in a chair with withdrawal symptoms of this thread.

Reality: lying in bed, should get up or I won't sleep tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just back from a mini Roadtrip to the beach where it rained but I didn't care as I love the sound of the ocean :)

Mam if you're good I'll make you some pancakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finished dinner - the first proper home meal in a few days.

We're settling down in front of the fire in companionable silence - until Mrs S is stuck on her crossword.

• Advertisement

@trigger I'm presume you heard the one about the watch enthusiast to his friend 'Listen - if I go suddenly don't let the wife sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them' :D

I was caught out recently when she saw some of them itemized on the home insurance.
    Told her I have a great eye for a bargain and their resale value is aspirational.
    Not sure she believes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Woohoo, and we're back. Thank god. I was starting to get withdrawals.
    In the kitchen feeding Elliot his evening smoothie of avocado, courgette, blueberries, cacao, peanut butter coconut oil and oat milk. It's yum :)
    I was up at 7:10 this morning to start the pancakes. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. :D they won't want another one until next year. Lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to the coalface..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Home...I have to admit I want a pancake now :D
    Have to cook all her first with all the GF ingredients....may knick some of hers instead of doing my own!

Lying on couch with the dog for the evening.
    I don't like pancakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

By the stove, having just read over all my lecture notes so far this semester for one of my English modules. I have a mid term exam tomorrow and I’m not looking forward to it :( please can Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti come up? I know a lot about that. Pancakes soon though :D

Well at least in Grems Grotto we founded a Lefties Club - Me, Cleo, Bones, Seph, Perse, Trigger, Srameen, Lbc, Kaiser, Cali, LoughC :)

Well at least in Grems Grotto we founded a Lefties Club - Me, Cleo, Bones and Seph

And me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Well at least in Grems Grotto we founded a Lefties Club - Me, Cleo, Bones and Seph

Lefties unite! (yes we do have a secret high five)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Someone show Persethe high five please.

• Advertisement

And me! :D

\0/ Welcome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

A lefties club, is that political or just which hand yiz all use, I'm very particular as to that, I like the left side of the bed. :D

Edward M wrote: »
    A lefties club, is that political or just which hand yiz all use, I'm very particular as to that, I like the left side of the bed. :D

Left handed Edward

Another leftie here.
    No fountain pens welcome In my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Does it make a difference if you only use you left hand for some things?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening too coast to coast

Left handers rule all :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Leftie here too but I write with my right hand, as the left was tided behind my back at school, until I mastered writing right handed. I always blamed that for my poor handwriting.

Watching some old memories on the Talking Pictures channel,

Kitchenside Listening to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

\0/ Welcome :)

Me too! Southpaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement