Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll play some soothing guitar tunes Ted, my voice is like catclaws on galvanise

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**starts playing air guitar under duvet & kicks it off**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Oops didn't mean to wake you up more Ted :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Van Halen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭rgossip30

The real boards the standard is both awesome and inspiring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, but wide awake. Wondering will I just get up and go to the office and get an early start.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up with a Nespresso in this hotel, 3rd day without working, not impressed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Going to drag myself out of bed to walk the dogs, feed the cats & go to work. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Two days off coming up, pancakes today. Try not to have a meltdown etc. :rolleyes:

Two days off coming up
    What a lovely concept, I'm hitting my 70th day without a "turn my phone off" day off. And the stupid thing is that its legal :(

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    What a lovely concept, I'm hitting my 70th day without a "turn my phone off" day off. And the stupid thing is that its legal :(

Been there, there was no money for basically being on call.. Cruel but not unusual.

Walk time I guess, then off to visit a friend & her new baby for the afternoon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed, but wide awake. Wondering will I just get up and go to the office and get an early start.

Early start early finish ?

Still bedside but have too get up soon for a meeting .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Early start early finish ?

Still bedside but have too get up soon for a meeting .

Well I locked up the office last night and opened it this morning... I'm my own worst enemy, don't know how to say no!

Deskside, updating a tracker from a meeting yesterday, I swear I can't remember half of what was said!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having a coffee in a car park waiting for the garage to open. Ole Betsy is in for a service today.

there was no money for basically being on call
    That's the problem, we are paid for being on call and also per diems per day for sitting in this hotel, so i can't really complain, but complaining is part of human nature :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Me head is melted trying to catch up on this thread is all good now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Trying to decide where to get Ash Wednesday mass, that will lend itself to a walk afterwards..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

\o/ it's here.. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear meeeeee, happy birthday to me... \o/
    It won't be as difficult this year for yis to give me the bumps. Just don't drop me :D
    Starting the day with the gym, then the school play, then breakfast. After that... Who knows. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Happy Birthday cbyrd - you don't look a day over 21 :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

🎇 🍾 🍰

🎂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Cbyrd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Happy Birthday, cbyrd, have a lovely day:)

Kirchenside as per :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Happy Birthday Cbyrd! I hope you have a lovely day :)

Trying to roll myself out of the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen - late breakfast....and it's still raining

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Happy birthday cbyrd, you should certainly allow yourself a few sins today, have a good one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Birthday Cbyrd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Jaysus lads, carnage here in the last while. Seems like an opportune moment to throw in my own insult to all the girls here:
    Trying to decide where to get Ash Wednesday mass, that will lend itself to a walk afterwards..

"You've a pair of eyebrows on ya like ya did Ash Wednesday twice"

At the desk, think I'll have (Barrys) tea...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At home working from here. Was driving to work and the brakes started making a noise like the Tin Man pleasuring himself.
    Left the car in to get sorted and will hopefully be ready today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is it safe for me to pop in :D

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

And a massive Happy Birthday to Cbyrd :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement