Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

About to get dressed and head to work ... side.

Bad night's sleep, so not looking forward to it too much.

Liking the musical choices overnight though - The Band and Warren Zevon. Am mightily impressed!

Dragging myself out of bed, hardly any sleep.... My head cold seems to have moved down to my chest now also...
    Hopefully walk & fish air will help., then to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all, looking at the last few posts I feel positively late getting up.

Hmmm let's see - credit card bill for €9.89 think I can handle that ok.

Glad that Shoes' situation has improved.

Now first of the day and badly wanted

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading workside, final day of week.

Woop woop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Dragging my arse this morning, have sniffles, I might take the day off.
    Tea in hand, don't feel up to toast yet. My youngers are chattering away to me and it's just going over my head.
    Yes it's man flu, a bad case of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside, somewhere warm, can see the sun rising from my balcony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bright and early at the coalface, lovely and quiet here this time of the morning, weekend plans are afoot, happy Friday everyone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea bedside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Happy Friday! Im on the platform waiting for my train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Friday!

Yippee, the weekly shop.😪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

At work...night spent minding the 3 week old baby... think I got 45 mins sleep :D

Hmmm I thought I saw a Fascist supporting post here earlier -seems to be gone, well done Mods.

Kitchen table side : it's match day, road trip and football on the agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Looking up places to go swimming.

I hope everything is ok with your family member Shoes, a very worrying time for you, look after yourself.

I've lost another 2 pounds this week so I'm only delighted with myself and thinking of what take away I want to have tonight :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Friday!

Yippee, the weekly shop.😪

Buy all the goodies \o/

Deskside with coffee

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Workside, feel wrecked this week, every morning the alarm has felt like an anvil hitting the head, roll on 4.30pm and then it's the WEEKEND!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Hmmm I thought I saw a Fascist supporting post here earlier -seems to be gone, well done Mods.

Kitchen table side : it's match day, road trip and football on the agenda.

Aye, seen that, fcek me but my Facebook is wrecked with it too.
    I managed to struggle to the workshop and feel much better now, in the kitchen making my breakfast/mid morning tea break, scrambled egg on toast.

Heading Car side shortly, stage 1 of Road Trip. Will need to buy approx 60 litres of diesel, that will soften my cough.

It's a miserable day out

Today's soundtrack will be:

Heading Car side shortly, stage 1 of Road Trip. Will need to buy approx 60 litres of diesel, that will soften my cough.

It's a miserable day out

Heath Ledger's "Joker"
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Buy all the goodies \o/

It's the 'holy' season of lent.

🤐

Home and minding a wee fella, for a couple of hours, as he got sick at school.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Leaving shortly too go visit my favorite wee man :3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Gymside, nice and early for the strength and conditioning class.. Having a look to see what we'll be doing and I see there's 80kgs loaded on the prowler with the trx straps.. Holy crap, did no-one tell them its Friday? :o...
    That'll sort the weekend out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,107 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Decided that the perfect solution for a hangover was an Easter Egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, sitting in the armchair with a cuppa. Done work for the day, and my shift wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. Once I had gotten over getting up so early, it actually wasn’t bad at all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to the doc's office, aldi and chemist. Then make some dinner and head to work.. Must get up first of course..

I'm still at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm still at it :D

You're evil :D

Kitchenside having lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

One of my favourite albums. Pure class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Schoolside waiting for number 3 and 4 child. Hah, I didn't even break a sweat today despite a lot of changes to the class.. I felt like shouting 'more weights'... Lol. But I didn't want to be a show off.. :D:D
    Now, let's get the weekend started. Mr cbyrds birthday tomorrow. I have a cake to ice and decorate.

Couchside v2.0 Didn't stop for diesel as it was too wet and windy/pumps all occupied/cheaper back the road.
    The app tells me I have 8 litres left - be grand.

• Advertisement

One of my favourite albums. Pure class.

A man of impeccable taste obviously :cool:

Followed up with Heartattack and Vine

(stuck in my head now is Sing sha la la la la la sha la la la, I'm in love with a Jersey girl)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement