Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

Couch side, went to the pub at 6pm,Hillbillys and just home, very tough week that's only hitting me today, how quickly things change, didn't go to work all week and have the Sunday night blues already, ridiculous thoughts tonight eg borrow big and buy my favourite car or pack in my job or just fcuking live like there's no tomorrow.. all over the place and really couldn't give a hoot about anything atm. This too will pass but you've got to wonder what it's all about at times.. Cheers, on the red vino now lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Couch side, went to the pub at 6pm,Hillbillys and just home, very tough week that's only hitting me today, how quickly things change, didn't go to work all week and have the Sunday night blues already, ridiculous thoughts tonight eg borrow big and buy my favourite car or pack in my job or just fcuking live like there's no tomorrow.. all over the place and really couldn't give a hoot about anything atm. This too will pass but you've got to wonder what it's all about at times.. Cheers, on the red vino now lol.

Sounds like some big decisions to be made DD. But look, enjoy the wine and not be worrying about real life until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thinking of you Duvet Day xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭bassy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thinking of you Duvet Day xx

me to duvet X

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Pizza fan here

Do you like the pineapple on pizza though 🤔🤔?

Sorry too hear DD *hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

As the enigmatic Ronan Keating once said, life ish a rollercoashter you just gotta ride it! :p

Serious answer DD. Life can be a bastard sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope you’re okay DD. Enjoy the wine and worry about the rest tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Take care DD

Pineapple is essential on pizza btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

One day at a time mate. Just one day at a time.

As the enigmatic Ronan Keating once said, life ish a rollercoashter

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I made it out alive there was nothing to dog in the car park :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Take care DD

Pineapple is essential on pizza btw

Agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In the kitchen, having a nice pint. In the doghouse (again) for absolutely nothing. God I miss the days when I'd be in the doghouse for a reason that was fully known to me.
    It was a simpler time.

Not to be sexist but.......... Women are clearly insane.

Doesn't matter how many arguments end and you say next time I do something wrong just please tell me. Oh yes, of course I will. Etc...
    Because if you'd known what the problem was you could have tried to fix it and talk it through.
    Like with the UN. Israel bombs the sheet out of the Palestinians and the Americans step in and support them, leaving the poor Palestinians wondering why the rest of the world continually allows this to happen.
    (OK this has nothing to do with my post but I'll take any chance I get to highlight what those scumbags are doing with the American backing.)

Then an hour, week,month (yer lucky) passes and you're back in trouble again.

So you venture the question, what about last time when we said we'd talk it through in advance?
    But all that does is remind her what you did wrong last time. So it's dodgy ground...

So to go back to the aforementioned UN example, you strategically take position.
    You know she has the ace of the bedroom embargo.

But then again it's like North Korea, you get used to the embargo and eventually you think hang on a second, I could easily point my missile elsewhere.
    And so...... Actually I've deviated too far from what I was originally trying to say.

Something to do with women and missiles. I'll just have a few more beers and apologise in the morning.

Hmmm I'd suggest vitamin b complex or folic acid for the lady..works feckin wonders for attitude and bitchyness..... trust me :D slip it in her cereal
    On the couch (hahaha where else) watching pretty woman and eating sweet potato chips ans chocolate... In that order.
    And having a sly vodka... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭bassy

lets ave a partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally home after a wild 1st Birthday :D shur the children told us to head for a few drinks :D way too many sweets eaten :D

cbyrd wrote: »
    Hmmm I'd suggest vitamin b complex or folic acid for the lady..works feckin wonders for attitude and bitchyness..... trust me :D slip it in her cereal
    On the couch (hahaha where else) watching pretty woman and eating sweet potato chips ans chocolate... In that order.

not messing. shes a nutritionist. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Autosport wrote: »
    Finally home after a wild 1st Birthday :D shur the children told us to head for a few drinks :D way too many sweets eaten :D

Sounds like you had a lovely day. All sugared out? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Stick with it DD you're strong enough for anything

In the kitchen, having a nice pint. In the doghouse (again) for absolutely nothing. God I miss the days when I'd be in the doghouse for a reason that was fully known to me.
    It was a simpler time.

Not to be sexist but.......... Women are clearly insane.

Doesn't matter how many arguments end and you say next time I do something wrong just please tell me. Oh yes, of course I will. Etc...
    Because if you'd known what the problem was you could have tried to fix it and talk it through.
    Like with the UN. Israel bombs the sheet out of the Palestinians and the Americans step in and support them, leaving the poor Palestinians wondering why the rest of the world continually allows this to happen.
    (OK this has nothing to do with my post but I'll take any chance I get to highlight what those scumbags are doing with the American backing.)

Then an hour, week,month (yer lucky) passes and you're back in trouble again.

So you venture the question, what about last time when we said we'd talk it through in advance?
    But all that does is remind her what you did wrong last time. So it's dodgy ground...

So to go back to the aforementioned UN example, you strategically take position.
    You know she has the ace of the bedroom embargo.

But then again it's like North Korea, you get used to the embargo and eventually you think hang on a second, I could easily point my missile elsewhere.
    And so...... Actually I've deviated too far from what I was originally trying to say.

Something to do with women and missiles. I'll just have a few more beers and apologise in the morning.

I shall impart these words of wisdom for free
    A)all women are lunatics you have to find the one you get with on with the easiest.
    B)they can frustrate the life out of you

C)where would we be without them lovely women

I says wrote: »

C)where would we be without them lovely women

:D

• Advertisement

And their lovely bottoms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

And their lovely bottoms

https://youtu.be/VMnjF1O4eH0

;);):D

And their lovely bottoms

Nothing like a bit of a**e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

cbyrd wrote: »

Does it?! I’m supposed to take folic acid 6 days out of 7 but never remember to. I’m literally ready to rip the head off himself tonight and he’s texting away happily oblivious to it :( I would make more of an effort if it means I’m less of a lunatic.

I’m in bed pondering

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed! And here I plan on staying for quite a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Sleep well Kitty.

I'm making a Lego space shuttle. Drunkenly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Us wimmins are only crazy coz yous men's are worse than Childers. Drive us crazy hai.

DD hope you are ok today. Xx

Lying in bed not long awake. Thinking of going into the city centre to find a seamstress to make a stunning guna for my sister's wedding. Tomorrow I got to go get another vaccine done and the cleaner is coming so won't have much shopping time.

2 more sleeps until Thailand. Unless I fall asleep by the pool at some stage today or tomorrow. Then could be 3 or 4 more sleeps.

Stevie Nicks and Rhiannon is as good as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up to read about "Poor Palestinians" and wondered WTF had happened to the thread this time :)

(@rederthanred... try to read a book called The Haj by Leon Uris, it's quite interesting about the mindset of the population in that part of the world)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony, Nespresso with the Mutt, it's kinda nippy at around 22C.

Working tonight so not impressed with the mutts early routine, but can't say no to him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement