Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Airside (#4)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Receiving a message from someone I would trust on here, telling me how another poster had mailed them about me. I am a little bit taken aback, because the poster had previous warnings on their original account for harassment, and then under their new account I discovered an account they had set up elsewhere on another forum pretending to be a man. I was called a whore, and the “man” in question said I had pm’d them for sex, that I went off with a lot of boards males. Now, That was last year and after having the community manager involved, I would have assumed that it was put to bed.
    But apparently not, so I’d hope if anybody is getting messages like that, know that it isn’t true and their previous account was banned for harassment.

We all knew it wasn't true anyway :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Plot twist. Boom bap is the sex pest :D

Not much of a twist ...it's like saying water is wet :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not much of a twist ...it's like saying water is wet :D

huh huh huh huh huh huh wet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Shoes, when someone decides to be malicious like that I try to take it as a compliment and feel sorry for them that they are so insecure and unhappy in their lives that they feel they need to try to bring someone down. They know you are amazing and are just a jelly biatch. Somehow I don't think you are the type of person who will let someone like that annoy you too much so they are wasting their time. Stupid C.

Anyhow, had a productive evening, got a pitch deck together for my new business, have registered with the Malaysian department I need to for applying for my business visa and have done some research. Now just need to pop into the embassy here and get them to do me a letter saying "ach sure she's a great wee gersha and has no criminal records" or something and then it's a waiting game.

Going to bed as have an early phone call in the morning to potentially go back teaching next week for some 1 to 1 lessons for a Korean teenager.

Night all. Behave yourselves...*

*...badly. I enjoy catching up on the shenanigans from the night before by the pool the following morning.

• Advertisement

I'm in bed having my rest but think I might like to go for a pint. It's a dilemma. I look a state so would have to put effort in before going outside.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm in bed having my rest but think I might like to go for a pint. It's a dilemma. I look a state so would have to put effort in before going outside.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Like this? :D

Like this? :D

God no! Miss Piggy looks amazing!

Like this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

But rest assured I will be pming none of ye for rides

I'm actually quite disappointed now :pac:

I've met a couple of very weird people on boards in my time Shoes, I'm sorry that this person who has given you trouble before is talking about you again, especially when they don't even know you. People are so weird. I will love you even if you PM me for a ride :D (even more so actually :p)

Plot twist. Boom bap is the sex pest :D

My missus has me saved in her phone as ''Sex Pest'' :D

I'm about to get up, psych appointment shortly.

Good luck with it Grem, isn't much fun.

Ah good old Worzel, you couldn't look a state even if you tried Perse :)

I'm on the couch absolutely fecked tired but feeling happy. I had a massive fight with myself and almost didn't go to my yoga class but I forced myself to at the last minute and I'm so glad that I did :) Not moving for a while now!

Oh and congrats on your bonus Fluffy :D

• Advertisement

Thought you'd post Aunt Sally instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Couchside, speed-eating jelly babies in an attempt to quell the rising anxiety. I'm not sure it's the best coping mechanism, to be honest.

Never had heartburn in my life...have had it for 2-3 days solid now...and some cnut at work has told me it's a symptom of heart attack.... lovely!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

bolgbui41 wrote:
    Couchside, speed-eating jelly babies in an attempt to quell the rising anxiety. I'm not sure it's the best coping mechanism, to be honest.

That image made me lol. Hope your anxiety goes away soon yellow jelly belly :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Never had heartburn in my life...have had it for 2-3 days solid now...and some cnut at work has told me it's a symptom of heart attack.... lovely!!

You should at the very least ring your doctor BAM

You should at the very least ring your doctor BAM

Will do tomorrow...if you don't see me posting tomorrow you know that bastard was right!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the tech desk, but I've moved some of its older parts into the kitchen on a temporary basis. The wifes away so I can play.:D One of the older parts hasn't been powered up in at least 4 years and its nearly 23 years old now.:eek: I had to phone around today for cables to help me out and getting them tomorrow. I'm like a child in a very old sweet shop.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading for dinner and we've picked an Italian restaurant :) G I'll save you a seat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Heading for dinner and we've picked an Italian restaurant :) G I'll save you a seat ;)

Ahem.:D

Up to my neck in 1990s tech here and loving the retro feel.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I’ve an awful goo on me for pints and I won’t get to the boozer till Sunday evening, fcuking early morning driving tis a cnut.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside confused

Who's we hmmmmm?

Witchie wrote: »
    Night all. Behave yourselves...*

I'm always behaved witchie angel-with-halo-smiley-emoticon.gif

as for the rest of them....well :pac:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

mmmm pints, I bet you're looking as beautiful as always anyway 😏😏

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside. Chilling, and feeling happy. Thanks for all the congrats. Still on a bit of a high. :)

Witchie, I would happily send you that package. Expect it from Loopers Irish Gal, Somewhere in Europe, Postcode: Is this my street?

Super sad behaviour from yer wan Shoes. Some people need better things to do in their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry to hear about that shít Shoes, some people are just incredibly sad.

I’m in Supermac’s, mam didn’t feel like cooking so decided on takeaway, but I ate a big lunch and am still full so just a milkshake for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Me and my dog are just back from a two miler.
    I have sore calfs in my legs now and no one to rub them as Mrs is gone to bingo.
    Mams gone with her, she seems in great form though she is sleeping a lot.
    She's insisting we fcuk off home tomorrow and I'm a bit afraid of leaving her on her own yet.
    But we will leave her in peace and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Better get it checked out before you go...........

BAM!!!

I'll get my coat lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ahem.:D

Up to my neck in 1990s tech here and loving the retro feel.:eek:

Yea We ;) Myself and a female friend and of course G whenever he arrives :D

Shoes don't mind whoever that gob****e is, you can PM us anytime for whatever you like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Shoes, I'm generally unobservant so I don't even know if you're male or female but I hope that the person carrying out this crap is banned for life from Boards.

Fluff, congrats on the bonus. I know the feeling. I once got a new job and took a huge risk in saying I wanted a higher salary and got it and there's not better feeling. God help us if it backfired but it didn't so yay!!

Anyway, I've had the shivers all day and I generally never feel cold cause I've plenty of padding to keep me warm but I'm currently sitting here with the heating on, cardigan and scarf still on. Don't know what the hell it is.

Hallway Pouting
    Yea We ;) Myself and a female friend and of course G whenever he arrives :D

Shoes don't mind whoever that gob****e is, you can PM us anytime for whatever you like ;)

Fine so Auto! don't answer me then

*huff*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

By the way BAM, if you've never had heartburn before it is definitely a concern, get to the doc quick please.

My Mam had a pain in her shoulder for two days before she had a major heart attack in a freezer, she was lucky to survive but they told her the pain in the shoulder was a signal.

Anything that's sudden and unusual is a sign to get to a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement