Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In my lazy bed. :D no school run this morning and I have about 10 minutes to decide if I'm going to the gym.. I had cake yesterday, I really should go.. But but but...

Smurf, I'm so sorry to read your news. Mind yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Dying of a hangover. Lying in the bed feeling very fragile.

That Perse is a bad influence...her and her Galway Hooker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In work ugggggggghhhhh.

At traffic lights this morning seen a woman in an estate car with her dog all excited in the boot space and I just knew by the look of them and the direction they were going, they were heading for the beach at either strandhill or culleenamore.

The jealousy was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

A road trip shortly, with almost zero enthusiasm but needs must and I still didn't fill the car - fumes :pac:

I feel sort of annoyed with myself too I think I'm turning into a bit of a sociophobe :o

This too shall pass :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In a cafe having a tuna sandwich. Trying not to visibly shake. Never again (until next time).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Running around like a blue arsed fly today. Doing lots but getting nothing done.

Back in the leaba: might have a wee nap. Ran around doing errands all morning.
    On a day off but will likely have to work later :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Weekend plans went tits up, so I’ve a Monday to myself and had a really long nap

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

@Shoes and Smurf thinking of you both xxxx

I've a rather dislike to work :( the amount of crap I've had to clean up after a week off :( I'm somewhere I'd rather not be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Train station

• Advertisement

I am on the 'ol chug a chug leaving lovely Galway and lovely lady behind. I gave her a big red lip gloss smooch so I hope her poor cheeks have recovered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stop, I’m imagining her doing the stride of pride down shop street with her kissy lips on her cheek! No better woman!

I’m about to whack on the heating and may light the open fire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Looking delighted with myself and my lipglossed cheeks while I sit on the bus. Just had a nap and sure I feel fantastic now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Home, erection done and not a drop of rain in sight today.
    Going to nap for an hour then I have to cook for the gang, I think I'll do chicken curry with rice and homemade chips. My menus aren't very varied and usually as simple as I can make them, they never complain though.
    Nap now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Jaysus yer all very fancy with yer naps :p

Nearly quitting time at the zoo. Roll on 5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching the fire lighting and putting my feet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Post weekly walk with my neighbour. Pooch sooh delighted to have my undivided attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Final glass of wine on the balcony before going out to dinner. Last night before heading home. Don’t fancy the sound of the weather back there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home and the house is toasty. Pizza for tea and finally getting to watch bohemian rhapsody with the lucky Mrs Happy tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle o clock. Of course I missed galway shenanigans :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In bed but sleep alluding me. Just discovered tonight that my passport number is wrong on my flight booking. My flight is in 11 hours.

Frantically trying to get the agent and airline and jeebus himself to help to no avail. Might just have to go to the airport early to sort it. Sigh.

My passport has a PD at the start but they have it as OD. Idiots.

Will be very crabby if I don't get to Krabi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home bedside. Rubbish day, just tired now. Dont know what to do with myself at all recently. Wasn't expecting today to turn out the way it did. Bit fed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside now and what a day, glad to see the back of it. Now it's time to put the feet up and have some dinner.

I'm not a fan of naps as I always feel worse after them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Witchie wrote: »
    In bed but sleep alluding me. Just discovered tonight that my passport number is wrong on my flight booking. My flight is in 11 hours.

Frantically trying to get the agent and airline and jeebus himself to help to no avail. Might just have to go to the airport early to sort it. Sigh.

My passport has a PD at the start but they have it as OD. Idiots.

Will be very crabby if I don't get to Krabi.

Oh to be in Krabi now, cold,wet,windy and miserable as hell here. Hope you get there Witchie....
    Very jealous..

Getting ready before out again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

I says wrote: »

Why are you posting pics of Persepoly's feet?!?

:D

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I says wrote: »

That was the first thing I thought of too.

Feet up & Netflix.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedraggled arrival to office.. Town full of bad news too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement