Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed listening to the wind and rain it’s so relaxing.. also I seem to have got a cold and I’m off on holidays Saturday. I hope it’ll be gone :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm lying in bed listening too the storm,its nuts out there.
    Howdy Seph

Hello Gremmy

and a hello too witchie
    TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside, heart is racing, mind is racing, don't think I'm sleeping tonight.

Here as well if you wanna chat TG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed looking up makeup I want from the states. He is going to New York in a few days and finally relented. “You’ve enough sh1te to put on your face” has been replaced with “Im not traipsing around the shops the whole holiday”. I’m confident by the time he leaves he’ll look at my list with excitement and wonder.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed looking up makeup I want from the states. He is going to New York in a few days and finally relented. “You’ve enough sh1te to put on your face” has been replaced with “Im not traipsing around the shops the whole holiday”. I’m confident by the time he leaves he’ll look at my list with excitement and wonder.

That poor lad :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Thanks guys, that's why I love this thread. Nah I'll be grand, just a bad patch.

Bedside listening to the weather. Bit of a howler out there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At the airport, passport issue sorted, breakfast just arrived. Krabi here I come!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witchie wrote: »
    At the airport, passport issue sorted, breakfast just arrived. Krabi here I come!!!

Phew!. :)

And today may just be the perfect day. Just got a ticket to see John Mayer in Singapore on 1st April. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had to google who that was...

Aw he is one of my absolute favourites. Went to see him in Glasgow about 8 years ago and spent most of the gig crying coz I was so happy to be there. The mother and daughter beside me cried the whole gig too.

He is the best modern day blues guitarist.

• Advertisement

I've been bad for trying new music people lately i think. Actually think you mentioned him here before :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

“Im not traipsing around the shops the whole holiday”
    Order your stuff online from Amazon or wherever and get it delivered to the hotel, it's a win win, you get your stuff and "he" doesn't need to traipse around NYC shopping.

Morning all, Mutt and me having our usual Nespresso before my office day starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Early Morning all...Good news Witchie...I spent a some time in Ao Nang many years ago, it was so relaxing...
    Woke up here in East Clare to silence, not a puff of wind (I hate the wind)
    Time for porridge...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Trying to motivate myself to get up (I love my bed!) Dogs & cats need looking after before work.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed listening to the wind & rain. Wanna stay here for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

It's sorta cleared up here now, but it was a horrible night, was up a couple of times as the dog was going mad for some reason, the wind and rain was horrible.
    Not sure if it's a day for out work or the workshop yet, but I think it'll be the workshop.
    Be careful any commuters, the roads are bound to be hazardous after that night.
    Having tea and toast, young wans will join me shortly, Mrs is off today, so at least the cooking will be taken care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Oh in the name of jaysus I’m poisoned but the good news is I get to do it all over again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Lying in bed listening to the wind & rain. Wanna stay here for the day.

Gotta head to work.

Stay classy boardsies

Hailstones!. Owwy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Autosport wrote: »
    How did I think I says was a woman

(Hides in corner)

Because I haven’t asked you yet.
    Does that smell like chloroform to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Morning all, got to the coalface at 7.20 a.m. to make a start on the day as may have to leave early if this storm materilises, a lot of surface water on the roads in the commute into Limerick city from the wilds, nice and calm at the moment, have a good day everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Fierce smell of chloroform around :D

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At my desk at work. Today’s excitement is hopefully nothing more than them serving lasagne in the canteen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In bed. Wanting to just pull the covers over my head and sleep the day away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Catching some last few rays on the balcony before heading to airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

And did brexit happen Future Boy?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In bed. Wanting to just pull the covers over my head and sleep the day away.
    I wish I'd done that this morning. It's so miserable out there I dare not go up on the roof of our building for a fag break (stop judging me, I know...)

Stay in bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I wish I'd done that this morning. It's so miserable out there I dare not go up on the roof of our building for a fag break (stop judging me, I know...)

Stay in bed!

Any word on the moo cows?

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Catching some last few rays on the balcony before heading to airport.

Safe travel Poochie

Deskside with a cuppa tae and brown soda bread I got in farmgate yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement