Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bed side , was rudely woken by slamming doors , time for a cuppa tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Tea is good for the soul

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Agreed but I'm a coffee with breakfast person tbh

Morning All

It's still sort of breezy.

Seven Worlds will Collide

I was just trying to be cool, I don’t drink tea or coffee! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MsGiggles wrote: »
    Tea is good for the soul

Amen too this 😀

• Advertisement

Hot water & lemon first thing in the morning here.
    Wash on & iron out, will try to be productive this morning. Dog not impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!!

Heading to the coalface

Hump Day is right :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have a long succession of four day weeks starting next week. All the way to mid May.
    So am trying to suck as much motivation from that fact as humanly possible as I sit here in front of the screen.

I have a long succession of four day weeks starting next week. All the way to mid May.
    So am trying to suck as much motivation from that fact as humanly possible as I sit here in front of the screen.

Are 4 day weeks not a good thing !:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Are 4 day weeks not a good thing !:confused:

Yes! So I am trying to get motivated for today by the joy of future days off!

Trigger I am actually still half asleep !

You can do it LOL Just keep the head up !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Couchside, eating breakfast. Feeling a bit better this morning, and it looks like a fab day out there. Hopefully will get out for a walk later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

It's not fab TG, it's bloody cold with a stiff breeze and we've had showers here that'd cut you.
    I had a positive morning, got a couple of maintainance contracts that I've been chasing since last October, won't have as much running around to do now. I thought they were long given out but got two phone calls to meet and both this morning coincidentally as they're nothing to do with each other.
    Anyway, got up and suited out and off I went to two very short meetings, home now a happy camper.
    Making breakfast now.

Edward M wrote: »
    It's not fab TG, it's bloody cold with a stiff breeze and we've had showers here that'd cut you.
    I had a positive morning, got a couple of maintainance contracts that I've been chasing since last October, won't have as much running around to do now. I thought they were long given out but got two phone calls to meet and both this morning coincidentally as they're nothing to do with each other.
    Anyway, got up and suited out and off I went to two very short meetings, home now a happy camper.
    Making breakfast now.

Ed, may I say - Well done !! :)
    Slice of toast would be nice - If you would be so kind !!:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done Ed!.

I am on the couch with a less than adequate coffee doing a bit of work. Can't feckin wait till the weekend! Himself has just asked "would you like to work for me"
    Eh wha? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a much needed visit to the barber and having coffee, while reading a great history book and wondering will that wind dry the grass enough to get a cut done before it rains again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I just ate three twirls, I feel sick. One day I'll learn how to be an adult :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back from a much needed visit to the barber and having coffee, while reading a great history book and wondering will that wind dry the grass enough to get a cut done before it rains again.

What's the book?.

Sat in macds feeling relieved I managed to adult for half an hour when I'm usually conked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Oops managed to actually miss a flight this morning, had that sinking feeling of getting to the departure gate and the flight had left early 😀

Well done to everyone for just surviving I say !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Just finished horsing 18 bags of skimcoat up a stairs and a Stira. Time for a coffee.

Just finished horsing 18 bags of skimcoat up a stairs and a Stira. Time for a coffee.

Whats skimcoat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Whats skimcoat!

Plaster mix. Comes in 25kg bags,add it to water and apply it to plasterboard for a smooth finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What's the book?.

Sat in macds feeling relieved I managed to adult for half an hour when I'm usually conked out.

A very simple and easily read history of Ireland. A History of Ireland in 250 episodes by Jonathan Bardon. Each episode is just a couple of pages, so lends itself to short sessions.

Heading for the garden.

I've a few errands to do, are you OK for Twirls Cleo? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I've a few errands to do, are you OK for Twirls Cleo? :D

Aww thank you very much CH but please no more twirls or I'll be in a sugar coma :D

Reading my book.

I'll bring you back a few nice apples so.

• Advertisement

Kev - sounds like hard work all the lugging up and down stairs !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement