Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

Ugh, St Patricks Day..... My least favourite day of the year.
    At least I'm working early & won't be near town from afternoon on. Now fingers crossed for no rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed in Swansea. Body still in one piece after a few days of soaking up the atmosphere.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lying in bed in Swansea. Body still in one piece after a few days of soaking up the atmosphere.

Off for a 5k run now? :p

I'm trundling home, I think straight to bed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from dog walking...it’s a lovely morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Ted you’re alive ! Morning folks :). Ola, Grem. Don’t forget the Sausage rolls !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a cracking morning and I am full of beans. But the other two are not so am heading out to embrace the world on my own.
    Lovely and sunny here.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Off for a 5k run now?

Eh, no. I just have the energy to run a tap.
    MsGiggles wrote:
    Ted you’re alive ! Morning folks . Ola, Grem. Don’t forget the Sausage rolls !

Aye, tried to avoid drunken postings.

Did ye all miss me? Any scandal here in my absence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

You missed it all Ted ! And so did I !!! Just sofaside catching up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Back from a walk on the beach with my sisters pup. Lovely way to start a day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Taking meds and waiting to have breakfast. My arse is much better today so I'm happy, it's the little things in life :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Taking meds and waiting to have breakfast. My arse is much better today so I'm happy, it's the little things in life :D

My Paddy's Day gift to you is to just smile...and walk away from that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all from Westport, Happy St Patrick's Day.

I may have just had a glutton calibre breakfast...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the leaba. Day 3/3 yaaay and I’m off tomorrow so even more yaaay :D

Just remembered its Paddy's day. I'm stuck to the armchair listening to the wind and the waves. Shortbread biscuits and sourdough bread and coffee and tea have been consumed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Coachside reading the paper, after a brisk two mile walk earlier, lovely morning to be out if a tad windy. Preparing a big fry now, then shower and spruce up before heading off to the local for a trad session this evening, happy St Patrick's day all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

My cousin brought his little pup to see the parade at mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Kitchenside. Got home last night after ten days of traveling, hiking, and conferencing and my body immediately decided to stop pretending to be be healthy. So I'll be spending the day glued to the settee with a pile of books and the parade on the telly, slowly making my way through a vat of my mammy's chicken soup - which is not really the worst way to spend a Sunday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Wohoo. Extended check out, and off to the sauna. Stretching out the time back to real life for as long as possible.

Also wondering can I claim tomorrow off as a religious holiday. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wohoo. Extended check out, and off to the sauna. Stretching out the time back to real life for as long as possible.

Also wondering can I claim tomorrow off as a religious holiday. :D

You can, just quote Article 752 too them :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Work side. Been given a list of odd jobs to go off and do, which is nice as it keeps me away from people. Have just mopped the floor and am now waiting for it to dry, so having a bit of a sit down :p

• Advertisement

Hotpotside in Hanoi. Beef and crab along with beers and Mojitos since it's that green day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

You can, just quote Article 752 too them :3

You mean the Feast of Maximum Occupancy? :pac:

2klncy.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You mean the Feast of Maximum Occupancy? :pac:

Yes that's the one :pac: :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, in my jammies with Elliot fast asleep in my arms. :D didn't make it to the parade because.... (I'll think of something:pac:)
    Happy St Patrick's day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home now after a good day out. Movie and cake and proper food up next.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Back from a nice cycle.

Deskside.

Deskside writing some code :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

At the Westport parade there was an ambulance in the middle of it, many people myself included thought it was part of it whereas in fact it was trying to get through..

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , lovely day spent with family , catching up as it'll be a few months before we see each other again , added bonus all the munchkins and baby munchkins there too :)

So home now , coffee in hand , Darby O Gill on the t.v. , wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without it :D

• Advertisement

I am glued to the couch afraid to go downstairs because it sounds like someone is walking around :( Waaaaaahhhh I'm scarededededed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement