Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break-side at work, only a few hours till hometime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside, watching various sports with a pint in hand

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch with tea, shortly time for the trundle to work..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am glued to the couch afraid to go downstairs because it sounds like someone is walking around :( Waaaaaahhhh I'm scarededededed!

Sorry poly that's me walking around the kitchen making a sandwich, where did you put the good ham :pac:?

Who's house are you in poly :eek:?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , lovely day spent with family , catching up as it'll be a few months before we see each other again , added bonus all the munchkins and baby munchkins there too :)

So home now , coffee in hand , Darby O Gill on the t.v. , wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without it :D

I have lovely memories of watching Darby O’Gill every St. Patrick’s Day morning with my grandad :)

I’m currently looking up baby names for the impending new arrival and trying to resist the urge to demolish a bar of galaxy :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Side of the road..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have lovely memories of watching Darby O’Gill every St. Patrick’s Day morning with my grandad :)

I’m currently looking up baby names for the impending new arrival and trying to resist the urge to demolish a bar of galaxy :o

That galaxy bar has vital vitamins so you had better eat it infaact I would have two 🤔

😀😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Train from Newport, change at Crewe for Holyhead. Great seeing my sister, meeting Aaron Ramsey- and the match was enjoyable save for the result lol but congrats Wales!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

That galaxy bar has vital vitamins so you had better eat it infaact I would have two 🀔

😀😀

Can you be my new consultant Sephy? :D

*resisting making a “playing doctors and nurses” comment with great difficulty :o:p

Can you be my new consultant Sephy? :D

*resisting making a “playing doctors and nurses” comment with great difficulty :o:p

😆🤣

Heading for the kitchen!

• Advertisement

😆🤣

Heading for the kitchen!

Sausage rolls?

Sausage rolls?

Nope not a fan of sausage rolls :pac:

You don't have to be a fan, you just have to supply them :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gifted , please come back and post a pic of your sausage rolls :)

Just come back .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch, in my jammies with Elliot fast asleep in my arms. :D didn't make it to the parade because.... (I'll think of something:pac:)
    Happy St Patrick's day.

Elliot must be pretty big by now. Lovely to hear he's doing well! :)

Congratulations! Can you name the baby Galaxy?

Get out you monster! Anyway - what kind of code??

I'm back home-side. Restless as heck. May go out for a run to settle myself down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, just finished my yoga session. What I learned today is I am not at all flexible!!!

Get out you monster! Anyway - what kind of code??

I'm back home-side. Restless as heck. May go out for a run to settle myself down.

Ohhh you mean those kinds of sausage rolls 🤔

Just a simple Pizza menu in java using object oriented concepts, inheritance, polymorphism, abstract etc :3

Deskside craving pizza now :3 😀

Just a simple Pizza menu in java using object oriented concepts, inheritance, polymorphism, abstract etc :3

Deskside craving pizza now :3

Oh yeah , very simple indeed Sephiroth_dude !! :p

Kitchen , would like Apple tart . Have none :(

When are you due Harleen? :)

I love Luna, Milo, Sadbh, Iarla, Skye, Finn, Sean, Esme, and Faye :)

@ Sephers I'm in himself's other house that might be full of spookies! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I’m currently looking up baby names for the impending new arrival and trying to resist the urge to demolish a bar of galaxy

Congrats Harleen. When's your baby due?

• Advertisement

Ohhh you mean those kinds of sausage rolls 🀔

Deskside craving pizza now :3 😀

Uh huh. Uh huh. Yep, pizza. That works. Can you do it in blue?

Blue pizza: the waffle evolves

Oh Jaysus Grem. Let's not go there.

Is Bassy's chip van open on a Sunday? Hungry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bavk home now.

Chinese ordered. Postpone the depression phase until tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Blue waffle??!
    :eek:

Do. Not. Google. This.

Uh huh. Uh huh. Yep, pizza. That works. Can you do it in blue?

Red only :3

Heh weeding out the especially dirty minded with that comment hhehehehehehehehehee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

@Perse : 'Hannagh' appeals to my dyslexic side ( am keeping your bed warm :) )

Heh weeding out the especially dirty minded with that comment hhehehehehehehehehee

I learnt a lot on The Reality Forum , BB threads .

I eventually learnt not to Google things they warned me against Googling , such as Blue Waffle and . .:( :(

DO NOT GOOGLE! !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Grem, I'm lost on this....if you think I should be told, please do it by PM :confused:

TV-side watching a repeat of HIGNFY

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement