Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thinking it would be nice if there was a 'Kiss' smilie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Stairside just willing this day to end !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside watching the golf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Heh weeding out the especially dirty minded with that comment hhehehehehehehehehee

Oh I've caught many a person with that one I'll tell ya!
    :)

Oh I've caught many a person with that one I'll tell ya!
    :)

I have no idea what any of you are talking about ! I’m either incredibly sheltered or really not on my game at all tonight !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

0lddog wrote: »
    Grem, I'm lost on this....if you think I should be told, please do it by PM :confused:

I wouldn't search, too horrific/rude..

Basically blue waffle is the term for a horrible image that was doing the rounds on the internet a number of years ago. It is a vagina that has an infection. Now you can all sleep soundly tonight knowing that :D

I'm in the bed.

Perse, my hero !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

MsGiggles wrote: »
    I have no idea what any of you are talking about ! I’m either incredibly sheltered or really not on my game at all tonight !!!

I've no idea either! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Basically blue waffle is the term for a horrible image that was doing the rounds on the internet a number of years ago. It is a vagina that has an infection. Now you can all sleep soundly tonight knowing that :D

I'm in the bed.

Persepoly......welcome to my ignore list!!!! :pac::pac::p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm in the bed.

Banned!!!!!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Dont even understand the explanation :confused:

Probably one of those things that Facebook people would be well up in - so no concern of mine.
    I'm in the bed.

Smart move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I'm in the bed.

Thanks for that, where would ya start to lick that,

I’ll get me coat

mzungu wrote: »
    Persepoly......welcome to my ignore list!!!! :pac::pac::p

Mzungu! You are one of my special favourites! *sadface*

:p

I was never one for beating about the bush.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I was popping in for a while but...…..I think I'm just going to bed.

Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You wouldn’t beat a blue waffle bush too far before your hand would fall off

I’m in bed, sick as a dog. No drink for me tonight sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Dr pimple popper has a blue waffle growing out of a lads arm on now :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , (exciting or what !!) Watching Expedition Happiness on Netflix :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

:eek: yikes

TVside, NASCAR is surprisingly good...

• Advertisement

MsGiggles wrote: »
    TVside, NASCAR is surprisingly good...

I'd watch that, anything with an engine really..

I'm in the bed.

something i did not to know, throws up in bathroom...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Fun day yesterday, cruised down along the east coast of the USA, Boston, New York, Delaware, and ended up in Savannah. Toured some Irish bars for the night as I discovered that they have their parade on the Saturday rather than the 17th. Also discovered Ubers pricing policy :)) 2.7 times normal rates.

Now recovering from a lovely hangover.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Houseparty for Paddy's Day.

Enjoy Fathom :)

Deskside with lemsip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, ended up going drinking after work. Nightlife here is shít but we had a good night all the same. Tipp town best town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Holyhead boarding the ferry

Safe travels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Safe travels

Cheers

• Advertisement

Bedside, been a long day.
    Night all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement