Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pter wrote: »
    Not conclusive enough.....

The real test is what happens if I squeeze one out.
    Will there be a plop or a squish.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im on the edge of my non-porcelain seat waiting to find out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pter wrote: »
    Im on the edge of my non-porcelain seat waiting to find out.
    Should have had more fibre this morning, nothing is stirring.

I might have to take the mathematician route and work it out with a pencil.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Should have had more fibre this morning, nothing is stirring.

I might have to take the mathematician route and work it out with a pencil.

475960.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Trying to find the motivation to wash myself. I need a nurse who will give me spongebaths!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Trying to find the motivation to wash myself. I need a nurse who will give me spongebaths!! :p

Is the pay any good?

Is the pay any good?

Willing to negotiate certain.....favours in lieu of pay :p

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am running around like a mad thing at work. It’s one way to get fit I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Library-side. Managed to up the word count of my research brief that's due tomorrow, and am now doing a bit of work on The Picture of Dorian Gray as I have a group presentation on it in just over a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Walked the 8km round trip to the shop for the paper. Coffee's brewing and scones are just out of the oven, so feet up with a book for an hour then I'll see what needs doing. The sun's breaking through and it promises to be a fine day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sitting in work wondering where everyone is. The place is fairly empty.
    Am I missing something, am I supposed to be somewhere else?

I hate to tell you but we are all jealous of your baps :D To us you are god like maybe even god :D You make us feel insignificant hence why not so many people are around. Give it time and people will come back but only if you Boom your baps :D

Carside giggling :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I hate to tell you but we are all jealous of your baps :D To us you are god like maybe even god :D You make us feel insignificant hence why not so many people are around. Give it time and people will come back but only if you Boom your baps :D

Carside giggling :D

tenor.gif?itemid=13133587

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My inability to make good descisions is kicking my ass today so I’m sitting in work trying to fix the mess I got myself into last night. Lord help us it’s an awful infliction to be born a moron.

My inability to make good descisions is kicking my ass today so I’m sitting in work trying to fix the mess I got myself into last night. Lord help us it’s an awful infliction to be born a moron.
    Try being born a God, it sounds great and all, but can come with it's own set of issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Done...now do me a favour and run and get me a bag of chips :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Try being born a God, it sounds great and all, but can come with it's own set of issues.
    It’s tough at the top hun, it’s not for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Lads whoever invented work needs a good kick up the backside !!

At the CF clinic waiting to be seen for my gammy fingernail. Probably the most random reason I've ever been here :p

@Mike, I don't do running but I can go and get you some snacks at a snail-like pace :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Recovering from a lousy hangover, after 80 days of work (on call) I'm finally on 10 days off, Frankfurt and Dublin here we come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

At the desk with a dose of the hiccups. They've been going on long enough now that I'm contemplating trying to stand on my head while drinking water through a straw. The other library patrons might find it a bit weird, but I'm getting desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sitting in a car park waiting for an office to open after lunch. Have to go and spend an hour talking about me. God help me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In a lab, waiting for the tutor to come and give me feedback on my website

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Check out James Blunt over here... :p:D
    bubblypop wrote: »
    * blushes *

Charmer!!

8cWG.gif

So, I have a fungal nail infection, possible C. Difficile infection or just my usual MRSA flaring up which will need a course of IVs. I'm a walking bacteria factory. Now where did I put my leper bell, unclean, unclean :p

I'm in bed watching my stories and I have icecream :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

So, I have a fungal nail infection, possible C. Difficile infection or just my usual MRSA flaring up which will need a course of IVs. I'm a walking bacteria factory. Now where did I put my leper bell, unclean, unclean :p

Rings Locksmith....:D

Seriously though I hope it comes out good for you *hug*

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yea well I have apple tart and ice cream and custard so there :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Perse and Cleo pack up we're off to CH's house :D

Keeping an eye on my favourite man ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading outside

Can I have ice cream?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3f9PzUuEws_DQ14saus1bzisXJJUwOdNwHD5aRdzV75Sm3RrTLg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement