Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

In bed with a cold

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gig last night was savage, ears ringing slightly now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

On the move, playing Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. It's a gorgeous day. :)

Happy Friday y'all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Missus is coming to visit tomorrow! Having a think of what snacks/drinks to get her :D

FFLLLLIIPPPPSSSSSSSS

I'm in work looking at the rain falling as I was about to get changed to go for a run. Gives me a chance to try figure out the family tree that was conjured up last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TG1 wrote: »
    Couchside, drinking coffee and wondering what to do for the day.

Its the last official day off, back to work monday, so I feel likespending it watching Netflix in my pyjamas would be a waste...

If spending it watching Netflix in your pyjamas , comfortable and warm , enjoying what you're watching is how you spend the day , what harm ? Do what makes you happy today , then it's not wasted :)

Home , kettle on , waiting on a call from the sick bay in regards to whether the phone is responsive to treatment or not :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Mam of 4 wrote: »

If spending it watching Netflix in your pyjamas , comfortable and warm , enjoying what you're watching is how you spend the day , what harm ? Do what makes you happy today , then it's not wasted :)

Home , kettle on , waiting on a call from the sick bay in regards to whether the phone is responsive to treatment or not :pac:

Thanks mam! Decided in the end that if I put on a few washes and sort out some clothes to recycle/donate while in my pyjamas with netflix on thats a productive use of my time! :pac:

TG1 wrote: »
    Thanks mam! Decided in the end that if I put on a few washes and sort out some clothes to recycle/donate while in my pyjamas with netflix on thats a productive use of my time! :pac:

I spent most of yesterday in bed watching Netflix and slept for about four hours as well. Doing what you want to do is never a waste. Ask yourself what would happen if you weren't doing something you felt was productive? :)

I am in work being easily distracted by this place when I'm supposed to be writing stuff up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »

as i am an expert in this, perforce, only read nightdress, i can fully endorse all that you say...;) happiness matters and heals. ok? ok!

nb read youtube not netflx

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

back snug abed after an.... invigorating.. walk,,,, as they say, bright and breezy...the fields of gorse are sheer gold and the sands a smooth glory.. ocean calm and breeze bracing... 2 cats; old wan plodding along and trainee "follow cat" racing along in his wondrous youth.

Glad I came home when i did as i was just through the door when an icy horizontal deluge hit :D

Happy day

Some day I will write a book. It will make my my millions. It will be called "How to just about make a flight:.

It Will include chapters such as:

1. Stop wandering off for coffee:
    2. A 23 minute walk away, is a 23 minute walk back.
    3. "Other people will be late" is not an excuse.

Anyway. On flight. And - Other people were late anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside tired
    Some day I will write a book. It will make my my millions. It will be called "How to just about make a flight:.

It Will include chapters such as:

1. Stop wandering off for coffee:
    2. A 23 minute walk away, is a 23 minute walk back.
    3. "Other people will be late" is not an excuse.

Anyway. On flight. And - Other people were late anyway..

I could publish it for ya :3

Safe flight, *waves white hanky*

Deskside tired

I could publish it for ya :3

Safe flight, *waves white hanky*

*Gives Cat Bowl back.

For now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee Time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Gives Cat Bowl back.

For now...

Deskside smiling

Too kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,091 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Last 15 mins of the work week is here. Then out for food and drinks with my favorite hottie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling around the house, I'm like a sulky teenager..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

https://discord.gg/DVpAjgW

I created a chat room, come and join me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well that's you banned for life :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Well that's you banned for life :D

Oh can you be banned for that? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Road trip coming up - eventually Corribside, Eamonn Deacy Park Terryland for Galway United V Drogheda United

Because I quoted a bit of a song for Cleo, today's soundtrack album will be the classic Late for the Sky by Jackson Browne.

G'wan Drawda. Although do love the Galway lads. Ach jaysus. Am getting sentimental in my drunken state. Did an interview yesterday with a guy about defunct LOI clubs. I miss my Mons days

Anyways....am in a Grab (Uber of Malaysia) on my way home after a lovely night out with 4 of the teachers from the school I teach at from time to time. Such lovely women. We are all a bit phisshed, but was the English Lassie and I who lasted the longest. Malaysia was first to go home followed by America and New Zealand.

Almost home, so night all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Off out to meet the buddies for a few Friday evening beers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Is this one of those links where I click and then you get my credit card details?

:P

mzungu wrote: »
    Is this one of those links where I click and then you get my credit card details?

I promise it's safe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside but about to head gymside. Recorded my demo and sent it off to the radio station, so now we wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

mzungu wrote: »

If I gave them my card I'd be hoping they'd feel sorry for me and send me a few quid :p

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

When should I crack open a few cans?.

I'm dying to watch The Dirt on Netflix and I've a rake of can's chilling for it, you don't simply watch Motley Crue sober.. I'm thinking give it to about 8:30pm?.

Oh, sitting waiting. Can't go out and leave the dogs alone at this hour of the evening, likely do some TRX and Kettlebells out my back garden shortly.

When should I crack open a few cans?.

I'm dying to watch The Dirt on Netflix and I've a rake of can's chilling for it, you don't simply watch Motley Crue sober.. I'm thinking give it to about 8:30pm?.

I am planning on watching that soon, can't wait..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I am planning on watching that soon, can't wait..

Oh, we could start it together.. How romantic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting pampered :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin Ireland with a Corona in hand :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement