Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Sure don’t we all? :D

You'll be No.4 In the bed tonight!..sweet dreams :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Let's just say the person in the bed with us thanked my post! And nothing went on but cuddling, I have a pure mind don't ye know :D

Now stop distracting me :p

Off to get some groceries.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Another wonderful morning. Going for a walk up the fields and then washing cars.

Enjoy the decent weather while it's here.

Will you wash my car too, I was caught behind a truck on a country road yesterday and it's in a state :o

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Morning all, what a beautiful morning it is.

Indeed it is! Chilly though. resting a while abed after a frenetic buzz of activity re kitchen and seeds etc. Birds are going crazy... need to sleep some more!Back later maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Well I'm gonna be brave and wander the streets of Dublin City, Grace7 expect the postman to go your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

You'll be No.4 In the bed tonight!..sweet dreams :)

I do enjoy a nice cuddle :D

I’m finally getting my ass in gear and moving from this chair in 3...2...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Beautiful morning out :)

Now off to buy some bird feed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Time for gym!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and am nursing my abused body through the morning.
    Ended up drunkenly playing guitar hero with the current Mrs Happy into the wee hours.
    Romance is not dead folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting excited for my night away tonight, Kilkenny I’m coming for ya :D
    But I’m in work now. Where else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Will you wash my car too, I was caught behind a truck on a country road yesterday and it's in a state :o

Sure, drop it round. The gear's sitting idle, as my car is finished and Mrs S won't be home with her's for more than an hour.

Sitting enjoying the sun in the garden while I wait.

There's great colour at the moment and a wonderful flush of growth everywhere. Seeds are all sprouted and the birds are singing. Good days.

I have the place to myself so I’m stretched out on the couch watching Rupaul’s Drag Race.

Contemplating a bath in a while.

I could get used to this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

sitting on the floor picking haylage off a wooly jumper before I bung it in the wash.

I've tried hoovering, selotape, lint rollers, razors, but nothing is working as well as picking it by hand... any other suggestions are more than welcome!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

TG1 wrote: »
    sitting on the floor picking haylage off a wooly jumper before I bung it in the wash.

I've tried hoovering, selotape, lint rollers, razors, but nothing is working as well as picking it by hand... any other suggestions are more than welcome!

I’ve used a hair comb before, just brushed it lightly over. Although it was just a wooly hat so I wasn’t too bothered about ruining it if it went badly :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I’ve used a hair comb before, just brushed it lightly over. Although it was just a wooly hat so I wasn’t too bothered about ruining it if it went badly :o

You are a genius! Read that and remembered I had an unused plastic curry comb in the car, did the trick!

TG1 wrote: »
    You are a genius! Read that and remembered I had an unused plastic curry comb in the car, did the trick!

Glad to be of service :)

I’m still on the couch, now basking in glory :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have the place to myself so I’m stretched out on the couch watching Rupaul’s Drag Race.

Contemplating a bath in a while.

I could get used to this :D

Enjoy every moment , you deserve it !!

Coffee time , it's a beautiful day out there , on a go slow here so may get my rear end in gear and zoom around like a blue assed fly :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy every moment , you deserve it !!

Coffee time , it's a beautiful day out there , on a go slow here so may get my rear end in gear and zoom around like a blue assed fly :D

*blushes* thanks Mam.
    Make sure you have something nice to go with the coffee. I’d vote for chocolate or biscuits of some kind, you need an energy boost :D

I’m still on the couch with complete control of the remote \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Staff canteen. Going home in less than an hour but I might as well take my break because they’re not gonna pay me for it anyway. Thinking about what I can do to be productive today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofa, had a big chip butty, nibbling on chocolate and watching Leaving Neverland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just tried McGargles IPA @ 7.1%. I’m bloody flying 😀

McGargles - good name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back to the grind. Crowedhouse Mrs S has arrived with a rather dirty car.

Back to the grind. Crowedhouse Mrs S has arrived with a rather dirty car.

Carved my initials in the dirt....:D

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just tried McGargles IPA @ 7.1%. I’m bloody flying 😀

Big bangin IPA...nice fruity taste... but too many gives a damn fine headache

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home from work. I love being done this early, feels like I have the whole day off! Whoop! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Table-side

Have just been involved in a terrible accident with a packet of biscuits

0lddog wrote: »
    Table-side

Have just been involved in a terrible accident with a packet of biscuits

May they rest in pieces

Watching Alvin and the chipmunks with a 3yo...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch. Tucked the missus into bed for a nap. Wondering if I should play with some Lego!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement