Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    The Glitch who Stole Boards Threads :)

Binge reading for later :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

On the bed, just finished washing all my make up brushes and sponges. Not sure what to do next. Trying to distract myself from worrying about something I cant do anything about, and failing.

GP was mean this time and didnt give me any of those highly addictive little pills that switch off the brain completely so I have to figure it out myself... lads, that means ye are up, distract me!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Toffypops and tea. Screw glitches and anxiety *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TG1 wrote: »
    On the bed, just finished washing all my make up brushes and sponges. Not sure what to do next. Trying to distract myself from worrying about something I cant do anything about, and failing.

GP was mean this time and didnt give me any of those highly addictive little pills that switch off the brain completely so I have to figure it out myself... lads, that means ye are up, distract me!!

How much distraction????

RMAOK wrote: »

How much distraction????

As much as ye can manage...

*as long as it doesnt involve any sketches from Perse....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watch endless Dodo videos?. Put on a radio show and clean while dancing around the gaff?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Die Another Day on RTE 2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

#metoo

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside
    , distract me!!

Ok then

*dances*

:pac:

As much as ye can manage...

*as long as it doesnt involve any sketches from Perse....

I was about to suggest some guided meditation on Spotify or YouTube :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Until you saw+ my dancing instead is it :D :pac:?

Ah I was only joking... that first sketch was.... definitely distracting? ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm in bed, early for a Saturday night. I suffer from agoraphobia at times and it's bad at the moment. It's lovely friend anxiety is here too. I have to go to something in the morning with lots of people and dreading it.

It involves one of my kids so have to go, and I know it will be nice. Sorry for venting, hope all good with ye.

Hugs and solidarity for those who need it this evening. I'm busy feeling sorry for myself but if you ask nicely i can sympathise with you too ;)

Hugs and solidarity for those who need it this evening. I'm busy feeling sorry for myself but if you ask nicely i can sympathise with you too ;)

Very welcome here..and right back at you. You seem like the backbone of this thread, and the other thread you're involved in. From a stranger online you sound like a lovely person so I hope you feel better soon x

Teapot22 wrote: »
    I'm in bed, early for a Saturday night. I suffer from agoraphobia at times and it's bad at the moment. It's lovely friend anxiety is here too. I have to go to something in the morning with lots of people and dreading it.

It involves one of my kids so have to go, and I know it will be nice. Sorry for venting, hope all good with ye.

I hope it goes better than you imagine , and you get through the morning ok .

*Bear hug*

I do like a good thread love in.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Virtual hugs to all in need tonight.
    Anxiety is a problem I know well, hope it eases for you teapot. And you feel better Grem.

I’m sitting watching Brooklyn nine-nine.
    I love Terry Crews.

I do like a good thread love in.. :)

It's gone from group hugs last weekend to thread love ins tonight.....;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I know that anxiety feeling, I've a feeling of doom all day for no reason with knots in the stomach and everything. Hope it goes okay tomorrow. I'm sure it will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

*Bear hug*

Honeybear Hug (tipsy here)

honeybear wrote: »
    Honeybear Hug (tipsy here)

The real bear appears making my bear hugs void :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hugs to all that are in need tonight, feel free to keep chatting as we’re all here to distract ye from your ills.

I’m on the couch, chuffed with myself for getting so much of my assignment done today. Hoping for more of the same tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Deleted

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Thank you, I will stick my head round the door so :)

How does it work, will my name from here show up or what lol..

I'm watching First Dates(recorded) load of ****e tbh, Think I'll go back to Netflix as I'm addicted to Power at the moment, might as well indulge myself, have company tonight (not just a bottle of wine lol), I'm a bit meh tbh.. We'll see...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I hope it goes better than you imagine , and you get through the morning ok .

Thanks Mam, means a lot x

And to the other lovely responses, thank you. I just worked out quoting a response but could see me multiquoting for pages by accident..and then ye would be cursing me!!

On topic.. still in bed. Little people here watched the Sound of Music for the first time so they went to sleep beside me singing Doe a Deer. Safe and sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

How does it work, will my name from here show up or what lol..

I'm watching First Dates(recorded) load of ****e tbh, Think I'll go back to Netflix as I'm addicted to Power at the moment, might as well indulge myself, have company tonight (not just a bottle of wine lol), I'm a bit meh tbh.. We'll see...

You pick a name Duvet but it's easier to stick with your boards name so we know who you are :)

• Advertisement

Tea and amateur sinus massage at me deskside, real pretty picture! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement