Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Story of my life!

I accepted the invite, downloaded the app, registered and there's this cute little thing called Wumpus with binoculars looking for friends. It says no one is online. If you search for someone you need a tag to add after their name, which I wouldn't know

You're not in the main chat room I'd say... you've done everything right.. but you have to have a look for the main group

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

howcome no one mentioned the app to me and no invite either im totally in the dark :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed again finally, so nice to be reunited!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Dunno maybe search for boardsiesforlife

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Oh Jaysus, lol :)

Still on the sofa, effort of getting up and going to bed

Oh that wumpus thing comes up for me when I sign in too but somewhere on the left there should be a menu you can press and there will be a room called "General", if you press on that you'll be in the main room :) Usually someone around.

@Duvet, you don't need to download the app if you're using your laptop but you do if you're using your phone. If ye have any trouble let me know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

If anyone wants to PM me for help you're more than welcome

Muir is brilliant with the tech stuff and so helpful if ye need it lads. Thanks Muir :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am so lost, i'll blame sinus confusion

I am so lost, i'll blame sinus confusion

I set up a chat room, you'll find some of us in here Grem :)

https://discord.gg/JCYGrs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just met a relative when I’m scuthered coming out of the disabled jacks with my shoes on the wrong feet . Fab

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't do things by halves, fair play Retro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the lovely lovely bed. :)

Enjoy Bones

Thanks Grem. Hope work flies for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Oh dear, seemed like a good idea last night ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am up having coffee looking out at the world.

It's a very bright world in the west today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Today will be a quiet day...I refuse to adult and hope to binge on crap TV and crappier food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Up and at'em! A bright morning and a good day promised.

Mass, coffee, walk will get us to mid day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Listening to Sunday Miscellany on the ol' wireless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked (beautiful morning) & cats fed. Coffee for me. Happy Sunday everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Having a heated argument with my bf about the distruction of the rainforest and the threat to Orangutans.

Really angry right now coz he threw the race card in with a "you white people".

Ughh

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Powerful morning out there.

Out for a run.

I hate that feeling on a Sunday where you're aware tomorrow is Monday and the working week must start again. Sometimes it's only mildly there and sometimes it's strong, like today. That's where I am right now.

Witchie wrote:
    Having a heated argument with my bf about the distruction of the rainforest and the threat to Orangutans.

Seen it myself Witchie in Borneo. It's terrible what's done in the name of money making. Destroying rainforest and littering the area with palm trees.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Powerful morning out there.

Out for a run.

Over breakfast I was trying to decide on whether the day deserves a run or a cycle.

I decided to do both!

Sunblock has been applied. It's glorious out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying a coffee with the Sunday crossword, sun coming in and music on the background.

On the couch with the missus watching Homicide Hunter. I have a feeling we will do fcuk all today! Left over take away for breakfast, fcuk the diet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Pottering about the house catching up on chores and listening to music. Had toast and tea earlier. Time for brekkie number 2 I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Lemon scented intoxication :D

I’m sitting down hoping Sephy is having happy thoughts.

Where you finding the lemon one Harleen? I can’t find it anywhere now.

In bed, enjoying the new matress topper, it’s like lying on a big fluffy cloud.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement