Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Ah no. I just apply my life motto to it, it'll be grand :D

On a more serious note though I wonder should I? Its probably a sprain that I didn't even realise doing.

Without going into medical advice, keeping it elevated it and putting an ice-bag on it a few times a day usually does the trick for sprains and minor stuff like that. If it is a sprain it should be grand again in a few days.

If pain persists after a few days, then that could need further investigation. Hopefully it's just a small sprain and you're back in business again in a few days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with no motivation for anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah no. I just apply my life motto to it, it'll be grand :D

On a more serious note though I wonder should I? Its probably a sprain that I didn't even realise doing.

Get that seen too as soon as possible poly, my mother was walking around on a sore foot for two months and turns out it was broken :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home with feet up. Have a group project coming up that we’ve barely started, and haven’t even organised who’s doing what, so I took the liberty and decided to do the section on introducing the book and background to it (because that’s the easiest part :D), so I got that done in about 15 minutes. Relaxing now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

We stopped arguing, went out for dinner and a drink, home for some anniversary sex and he is now sleeping while I read.

All's good in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

@our SE Asia rep :

1. Would banning palm oil production in your area be like banning say, olive oil or milk production in Europe ?

2. Have the local palm oil plantations ( e.g. on Penang ) been wiped out by housing development ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Wrecked on the couch. Afternoon involved Lego and a walk to the shop to get some groceries, the walk took it out of me. Fecking lungs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hi-ho hi-ho, it's off to work Grem goes?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Exactly that Ted, just less hi and no ho..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dinner eaten and settling down to finish the bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Trying to ignore the thought of work tomorrow. Really really not thinking about it at all. Im in bed, chilling out, watching haul videos on youtube (my secret addiction) and just not thinking about tomorrow. Not getting anxious at all, just chilling completely............. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, wondering what shenanigans I'll get up to :)

Rapidly going into hiding if Aspie has caught the shenanigan bug.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside. Just after making lunch for tomorrow, used the leftover chicken from dinner to make chicken korma.

Deskside with tea. Anyone for a cuppa?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'll have a cup with ya Grem

Seven Worlds will Collide

Grand job CH, biscuit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Count me in the pot too please Grem!

Deskside with tea. Anyone for a cuppa?

I'm having a bottle or 3 to knock the Sunday Blues to touch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Grand job CH, biscuit?

No just the cuppa will be fine thanks

Seven Worlds will Collide

Cuppas and bottles all round so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Survived my crowd moment, it's actually really nice to get it off my chest, thank you. Still stepping my foot into the water that is boards..

Spent day with my Nan. She's in a nursing home the last few years. Her dementia is strange, always knows me and the kids but then goes into a different time....She spends most of that other time with me when I was a child, which is magical.My mother is a saint, as is anyone dealing with it first hand. Degrees of separation.

Just waiting on a take away and then tv.

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Survived my crowd moment, it's actually really nice to get it off my chest, thank you. Still stepping my foot into the water that is boards..

Spent day with my Nan. She's in a nursing home the last few years. Her dementia is strange, always knows me and the kids but then goes into a different time....She spends most of that other time with me when I was a child, which is magical.My mother is a saint, as is anyone dealing with it first hand. Degrees of separation.

Just waiting on a take away and then tv.

Nothing to be worried about here, we don't bite.

Dementia is a b1tch. Sorry to hear it is affecting your nan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay

Well done on today Teapot

Night night Honeybear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Looks like I'm late to the party?

Anyway, still desk side waiting for a 14-minute video to finish rendering. Rockin' out to some old school music (Go your own way) in the meantime :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting a bowl and pack of rice Krispies, milk + spoon - peckish.

thomil wrote: »
    Looks like I'm late to the party?

Anyway, still desk side waiting for a 14-minute video to finish rendering. Rockin' out to some old school music (Go your own way) in the meantime :)

Not too many of us at a desk this time on a sunday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Not too many of us at a desk this time on a sunday :)

To be fair, it's in my home office, so coffee machine and bed are in range. I just want to get this video up on YouTube for a channel that I'm managing.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement