Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting a bowl and pack of rice Krispies, milk + spoon - peckish.

How old are you again ??

:P

If I had Rice Krispies, I'd do it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back on the couch after a shower. Watching Daniel and Majella, despite having an intense dislike of his music, but himself and Majella are great craic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

thomil wrote: »
    To be fair, it's in my home office, so coffee machine and bed are in range. I just want to get this video up on YouTube for a channel that I'm managing.

Well la-de-da :P

Saying that i couldn't see myself working from home..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Just managed to crack my wife's stiff/tight ankle and now she's on cloud 9 going asleep. Now I can get away with eating easter eggs watching telly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sticks head into thread*

Did I hear gremmy was making tae :3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Just managed to crack my wife's stiff/tight ankle and now she's on cloud 9 going asleep. Now I can get away with eating easter eggs watching telly.

Totally off topic but I've seen easter eggs in the shops. When is Easter this year? I'm usually oblivious to these things but need to get my grandson one I suppose. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gwan so Seph *brews up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

BBFAN wrote:
    Totally off topic but I've seen easter eggs in the shops. When is Easter this year? I'm usually oblivious to these things but need to get my grandson one I suppose.

I was eating Easter eggs in January. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

21st April

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

21st April

Thanks CH, at least there's a decent gap this year between Paddy's Day, Mothers Day and Easter.

• Advertisement

The little oreo eggs are yummers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BBFAN wrote: »
    Thanks CH, at least there's a decent gap this year between Paddy's Day, Mothers Day and Easter.

It was end of March last year I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Have to survive the clocks changing next Sunday yet.........

**slides cup over to Grem :)**

Jaysis i may break out the back up kettle :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

BBFAN wrote: »

There's always the same gap between mother's day and easter. 4th Sunday of Lent is Mother's Day in UK/Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm in my bedroom smoking out of a window because I can't quite bring myself to smoke in bed....... and wondering why I ever stopped . The world is so much nicer with yummy nicotine in it. I have 2 cups of tea beside me, because it makes sense. Forward planning .
    I know there's a bar of chocolate somewhere and now the Rice Krispie talk has given me ideas .

I found out that my favourite aunt Margaret died. I hadn't spent time with her in a few years . I appear to have spent more time here. I know this is a weird thing to come out with but if you care about someone make sure they know it, and spend time with them .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the talk of Easter eggs, my elderly granduncle always gets myself and my mam Easter eggs every year, as well as one for himself. Always gives us the money and tells us to make sure we get fine big ones. Dote.

Sorry to hear about your aunt Widdershins, hope you’re okay x

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside too.

• Advertisement

I found out that my favourite aunt Margaret died. I hadn't spent time with her in a few years . I appear to have spent more time here. I know this is a weird thing to come out with but if you care about someone make sure they know it, and spend time with them .

Sorry to hear that Widdershins.

Sorry to hear that Widdershins.

Thanks
    I didn't mean to make the thread morbid
    All fine here
    As you were, people :)

Thanks I didn't mean to make the thread morbid All fine here As you were, people

Not at all. You didn't make it morbid. Thanks for sharing.

Bed. The place where dreams are made.

Ahh remember Cribs on mtv? This is where the magic happens *cringe*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Fugitive on TCM HD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching The Fugitive on TCM HD

Watching the fast show with a beer, forgot how much I loved that show. Used to watch it religiously as a stoned teenager. Haven't caught up with the thread since I last posted, hope everyone is still alive and doing good

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with tea.

Niiiiiiice, classic film..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba and waiting for the sandman to do his thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement