Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭Poochie05

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    At the desk trying to remain calm. I have an interview this afternoon and I realised this morning that I've been preparing for the wrong position - I submitted applications for two positions in the same company and they focus on two completely different research areas, and I somehow managed to get them mixed up. I theoretically have time to prepare, but I have been up all night sick so I'm exhausted, and I'm currently taking quite strong antiemetics (to stop me throwing up) that are seriously clouding my brain.

Then right out after the interview I'm going to visit a great aunt who I'm close to and who is currently very ill, followed by dinner with my boyfriend's parents for the first time (and I cancelled meeting them last week, so I can't do it again). Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh.

Sorry for the little rant. It will be ok by tonight (I hope) but right now all I want is my bed.

Good luck with the interview, one step at a time...
    I am kitchenside, slowing down after a good start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    At the desk trying to remain calm. I have an interview this afternoon and I realised this morning that I've been preparing for the wrong position - I submitted applications for two positions in the same company and they focus on two completely different research areas, and I somehow managed to get them mixed up. I theoretically have time to prepare, but I have been up all night sick so I'm exhausted, and I'm currently taking quite strong antiemetics (to stop me throwing up) that are seriously clouding my brain.

Then right out after the interview I'm going to visit a great aunt who I'm close to and who is currently very ill, followed by dinner with my boyfriend's parents for the first time (and I cancelled meeting them last week, so I can't do it again). Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh.

Sorry for the little rant. It will be ok by tonight (I hope) but right now all I want is my bed.
    Sure everthing will go grand. Good luck with the interview.
    Deskside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Best of luck with the interview bolgbui! On my bed trying to muster up the energy to wash myself. Not feeling too well today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Best of luck bolgbui!

Have an hour off until my next class so I’m in the concert hall building eating crackers. Beautiful day out there, might get out and sit in the sun for a while

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Hays Galleria (#17)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Good luck with the interview and getting through the day bolgbui.

I love my smell. There, I said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I love my smell. There, I said it.

*creeps up behind bones and sniffs*

Succubus_ wrote:
    *creeps up behind bones and sniffs*

Weak at the knees now I'd say Cleo :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,213 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Long Hall George’s Street for breakfast

• Advertisement

@witchie can you please check that website address as I get a message it’s for sale.

Hiding til lunchtime.

I'm half tempted to head over to the long hall to Smurf :)

I'm going for a stroll to test the dodgy foot before having to pay for a doc.

Too slow Pers. now in Temple Bar 😀

smurfjed wrote: »
    Too slow Pers. now in Temple Bar 😀

*hops real fast*

:D

Ok so is Dublin’s smallest bar LOTTS SNUG or the DAWSON LOUNGE ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ok so is Dublin’s smallest bar LOTTS SNUG or the DAWSON LOUNGE ?

Dawson lounge must be it. You could not swing a mouse in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

@witchie can you please check that website address as I get a message it’s for sale.

My muddled exhausted mind has no clue what website you are referring to.
    Crazy busy day yet nothing I did has earned me any money.

Just on the train home from play rehearsals and have about 3 hours of work ahead of me still.its after 10.30 at night.

I need a holiday.

My muddled exhausted mind has no clue what website you are referring to.
    Crazy busy day yet nothing I did has earned me any money.

Just on the train home from play rehearsals and have about 3 hours of work ahead of me still.its after 10.30 at night.

I need a holiday.

@witchie your friend the environmentalist, you listed her site as changingtimes.com

• Advertisement

In THE CHURCH, looking back with hindsight, this sign now seems to be just so so wrong

Roaming around the Jervis Centre and counting down the minutes to the foot doctor :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Roaming around the Jervis Centre and counting down the minutes to the foot doctor :p

Anyone called you Hopalong yet?

I am at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Perse, what did the docs say ?

The coolest thing about dublin is that you always find bars that you have never seen before. Now in O’Reillys under the Tara Street arches.

@witchie your friend the environmentalist, you listed her site as changingtimes.com
    Doh!

Sorry this is it....https://changingtimes.media/author/netpoette/

double post and don’t want ya to think I’m pissed just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside the gym, having a quick snack before I head in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,324 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actifed and lemsip night ahead, again. This suits my dark humours but it's a pain in the face..

Bolg, hope you are getting on ok so far.

Any word from TG?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just going to wash the day off. feel grubby after Limerick city.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement