Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Out for a walk with my lovely dog. It's a beautiful evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Out for a walk with my lovely dog. It's a beautiful evening.

Me2.

I am in McSorleys in deepest Ranelgh. Wish I lived in Ranelagh. It's full of fancy pants people, not like 'ol messy head Persepoly with her messy self. Oh no!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I never got what does dots on their own in a thread meant! :)

I never got what does dots on their own in a thread meant! :)

Trying to unglitch the page when I've nothing constructive to say tbh Persepoly. Hope you got your foot looked at :)

Home , tired , toasted sandwich time .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

not like 'ol messy head Persepoly with her messy self. Oh no!

I know for a fact that's not true :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In my bed with the electric blanket on and a deep heat patch on my back. Fecked so it is. I found a creme egg left on my pillow by the missus and a card, my god she's just so lovely she'd make you cry. I so don't deserve her.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In my bed with the electric blanket on and a deep heat patch on my back. Fecked so it is. I found a creme egg left on my pillow by the missus and a card, my god she's just so lovely she'd make you cry. I so don't deserve her.

You do deserve her as you deserve to be happy Cleo .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. Survived the day, just. Hope I sleep tonight as I really really need it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Trying to unglitch the page when I've nothing constructive to say tbh Persepoly. Hope you got your foot looked at :)

Home , tired , toasted sandwich time .

Sliding my plate over too mam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I am in McSorleys in deepest Ranelgh. Wish I lived in Ranelagh. It's full of fancy pants people, not like 'ol messy head Persepoly with her messy self. Oh no!

Spent 2 college years in Ranelagh. Lovely place

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside after an eventful day :)

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home, finally. The interview didn't go as bad as I thought it might, but I'm still so annoyed at myself for messing up. My boyfriend's parents were lovely and asked no questions about why I was drinking my own clear soup instead of eating the dinner they made. The worst part of the day was visiting my aunt - she has end-stage Alzheimer's, and it's looking like it's only a matter of time now.

I'm not generally very needy, but today was one of those days where I just needed people to tell me that everything was going to be ok. My friends are great at that, but I know the support in here is always fantastic when people are feeling down - thank you all. I'm now sitting safe on the couch beside one brother, waiting for another to come back from the kitchen so we can get back to watching the avengers. Have a good night, all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting, staring. Productive night ahead :o

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Is there room for one more in here ? boards newbie ....... Waves🙌

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home alone, watching QI on Dave.

• Advertisement

Skybirdjb wrote: »

Always room for more. Where are you hiding out tonight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybird, hello :)

Srameen that's a good idea for me, i love QI how do you think Sandi is doing?

Skybird, hello :)

Srameen that's a good idea for me, i love QI how do you think Sandi is doing?

I can't warm to her. Luckily this is Stephen tonight.

I can't warm to her. Luckily this is Stephen tonight.

Yeah i'm curious, gave up owning a telly around the time she took over so no real insight

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side eating a kitkat and drinking tea .....ignoring the mess in the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Also watching qi here, but on Netflix!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

If years and years of house parties have taught me one thing, it's that there's always room :pac:

Seriously, welcome aboard :)

Deskside in my home office, finishing off a nice glass of coke and the final draft for my next blog post...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I found out that my favourite aunt Margaret died. I hadn't spent time with her in a few years . I appear to have spent more time here. I know this is a weird thing to come out with but if you care about someone make sure they know it, and spend time with them .

If it's any help Widders when my favourite aunt died she spent some weeks in a hospice beforehand and she wouldn't allow anyone in to see her. I was angry at the time but now I realise why. She wanted us to remember her as she was. She was a beautiful vibrant woman and I'm glad now that I remember her that way and not as a sick dying woman.

Don't know if that's any consolation but it's my cack handed way of trying to say the memories are more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

smurfjed wrote: »
    Ok so is Dublin’s smallest bar LOTTS SNUG or the DAWSON LOUNGE ?

What about Peters Pub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Welcome :)

On the couch now. Tired after the gym, glad to be sitting down to relax

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement