Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    Still in bed, still awake. Which one of ye will volunteer to come over and sing a few lullabies??

I suppose I could!

*clears throat*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Go to sleep you weary Hobo
    Let the towns drift slowly by
    Can't you hear the steel rails humming
    That's the Hobo's lullaby....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Oi!! Not your request! :P

White chocolate anyone?? Need someone to take it away..

As long as I leave room for tea, I think I could help you out with that

I was wondering what the ''dark and deviant '' group is about , Gremlertina? :)

Because it sounds like everything I like

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The littlest hobo <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

The littlest hobo <3

"There a voice that keeps on calling me, down the road, that's where I'm gonna be"!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Halfway through another night

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Your slog is ending, ours is about to begin.

Grumbling in bed.

Go on I'll make the tea

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What about Peters Pub?
    Thats a new one for me, gotta look it up...... aha passed that a few times yesterday, didn't realise that it was that small, it doesn't look it from the outside. I'm still voting for Dawson Lounge as the smallest "establishment" rather than a small additional room on a massive bar.

Dublin's fair albeit it ducking freezing city.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Go on I'll make the tea

Thanks mammy Grem.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thanks mammy Grem.

Yikes! :eek: I'd be no use of a mammy!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Watching muppet babies ...... Trying to get little bird to eat breakfast most of it has ended up not in the mouth so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trying to figure out how to get what needs doing done with the least possible effort.
    Deskside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Rolling myself out of bed. Trying to muster up some enthusiasm for the day but so far failing.

Go on I'll make the tea

I will help !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

In the coalface

At home all day, I think .

I might go for a walk and do some Spring watching .

Bit envious of all the runners and gym goers on Boards. They must be so strong and dedicated .

Just not jealous enough to go to a gym.

I'd love to do Parkour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchen, having breakfast. Looks like another beautiful day out there :D

Sitting in the beautiful sun wishing I could switch my head off and get peace . Mabey a day away from the world

Sitting on the couch full of lovely painkillers and coffee. Doing a bit of work as well but I'd love to be in bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my happy place....the sofa.

I am working on the stickyouty bit of the L shaped sofa and himself is lying the length of it playing a game on his phone but touching his foot of me every so often almost as if he is checking am still there. So cute.

Edit: Just introduced him to Manic 2000. Prepping him for his trip to Ireland. He's almost an honorary Irish man and this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Queuing for a space in the car park. Got to campus 20 minutes early but will probably still be late to class

Witchie wrote: »
    In my happy place....the sofa.

I am working on the stickyouty bit of the L shaped sofa and himself is lying the length of it playing a game on his phone but touching his foot of me every so often almost as if he is checking am still there. So cute.

Edit: Just introduced him to Manic 2000. Prepping him for his trip to Ireland. He's almost an honorary Irish man and this stage.
    Omg maniac 2000 was my wedding song 😂 Best song ever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Belated good morning everyone! :)

What a day to be stuck behind a desk in a soul-crushing office job :pac: Well, at least the coffee machine is working.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting outside in the sun , with a coffee before I go do some stuff :)

I left my tea over there and I'm being pinned down by a big orange cat.

And now Piglets investigation cone has appeared from under my armpit . She will prod the cat off my lap with it so she can hog all the attention

4a2ab34d8fd3b41b5ec071f1ab7e638d.jpg .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a successful fishing session and waiting on the coffee to brew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Went for a quick pre-lunchtime stroll around the environs of the coalface, it's absolutely glorious out there

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Omg maniac 2000 was my wedding song 😂 Best song ever

Never heard of that as a first dance before, did ye have a routine an stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Looks like another beautiful day out there

I'm heading back to the sandpit in a couple of days, do you want me to leave the nice weather here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement