Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Never heard of that as a first dance before, did ye have a routine an stuff?

Not at all just a floor filler to get the party started ! Our wedding was a more relaxed kinda affair . we just wanted a party feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

A goodbye is only painful if you know you'll never have another hello

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

See ya next time.

Am deskside wondering what clever username he will have next time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    I'm heading back to the sandpit in a couple of days, do you want me to leave the nice weather here?

Yes please!

Aw, I liked that name :p

EDIT: just to add that I’m at home, just had a toastie and now having some tea and biscuits

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers. I (think I) deserve it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Laundry

Dentist's wait room.. Shaking like a leaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just did the NCT, another 1051 kms on the car since last year, I'm surprised that they didn't question me about "clocking" it.

Dentist's wait room.. Shaking like a leaf.

Oh I'm the same in the dentist ..... Childhood memories I think . Good luck !

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Oh I'm the same in the dentist ..... Childhood memories I think . Good luck !

I'd rather get a filling than cleaning and this was my own decision as I wasn't due back until later in the year, wtf was I thinking, I'm mad at myself now.

• Advertisement

I'd rather get a filling than cleaning and this was my own decision as I wasn't due back until later in the year, wtf was I thinking, I'm mad at myself now.

Hope it goes ok duvet

Couch side thinking what in the world will I make for dinner .... Any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Couch side thinking what in the world will I make for dinner .... Any suggestions

Many here frequent takeaway-side.

I'm in a takeaway free zone ( the styx ) so never do

How many mouths have to be fed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Wishing someone would please go get a haircut for me, it's driving me nuts.

...am feeling to lazy to go meself - I have hoovering to do! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Well since I had leftover pizza for breakfast and am eating porridge at almost 2 am as my dinner, am not much use to you.

Still working on the sofa.

Apart from about an hour in transit to teach today and twice grabbing food, I haven't stopped work since 10 this morning. I have to go to a media event tomorrow morning so no lie in for me. Am shattered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deja Boo wrote: »

Ever thought of getting a robot vacuum? Speaking from experience here, there's something to be said about just letting the living room vacuum itself :D

Back home, alternating between exhilarated and terrified!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

thomil wrote: »
    Ever thought of getting a robot vacuum? Speaking from experience here, there's something to be said about just letting the living room vacuum itself :D

Back home, alternating between exhilarated and terrified!

Will it cut my hair instead?

Hope you are ok thomil - pull the ripcord if you're skydiving, will lessen the terrified feeling ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

pull the ripcord if you're skydiving, will lessen the terrified feeling ;)

Well, you know that feeling when you remember you left the parachute in the plane? ;)

Nah, nothing that drastic, I've just gotten a job interview scheduled with half of the Executive Suite of a prospective employer, and I've never dealt with people of that seniority before, certainly not in a company with more than 5000 employees.

It's pretty much my dream job though, so I'm excited to have even gotten that far, as this is the final round. And well, it's a phone interview, so they can hardly eat me alive :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Wishing someone would please go get a haircut for me, it's driving me nuts.

Too late today for a haircut DB and do you really need to do the hoovering?

At the tech desk. Finishing off some work and then its football and a few pints on a Tuesday.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , have to run back out for a few minutes , then that's it , I'm in for the evening , gorgeous one that it is !!

Welcome back Grandeeod , missed your posts , enjoy the evening out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side. Tried to start typing up my presentation PowerPoint but since we’re using Google Slides so we can all add to it, I have to request access and wait for yer man to let me edit it. There goes the motivation :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle. Also, don't wanna!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , have to run back out for a few minutes , then that's it , I'm in for the evening , gorgeous one that it is !!

Welcome back Grandeeod , missed your posts , enjoy the evening out :)

I'll try Mam. Need to work up a hunger for some decent grub later. Post pints food.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'll try Mam. Need to work up a hunger for some decent grub later. Post pints food.:D

I'd feckin love a decent fish and chip right about now.

Kitchenside good ol reliable spag Bol it is

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'd feckin love a decent fish and chip right about now.

And onion rings ..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And onion rings ..

Hah yes, with my superior beer batter, crunchy out, gooey in..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Holby City, god damn I'm nearly hooked :D

Had fish and chips for Dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Chilling, watching Happy Valley on Netflix.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, watching holby city

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement