Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hah yes, with my superior beer batter, crunchy out, gooey in..

my God...what are you doing to me :D

mushy peas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Chilling in the kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dairy Milk time

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

couchside, watching holby city

Holby is quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Autosport wrote: »
    Holby is quite good

tis indeed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying a nice bottle of Jameson IPA with ice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Came in to check score in soccer match and they score straight away. I must be a lucky charm!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Couchside.

Watching the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

my God...what are you doing to me :D

mushy peas!

Gremlinertia makes the most perfect onion rings , with salt and vinegar..... Now I actually do want some :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What i wouldn't give for a 'square cod'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Just made tea ........

What i wouldn't give for a 'square cod'

Someone please feed us :D
    (Preferably square cod , onion rings , chips , mushy peas ;) )

We shall return the favour.

One day :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and takeaway, what have i done to deserve you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Playing Castaway Paradise and trying to get myself together.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for tae!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside with hot water bottle and painkillers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch, watching the match

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In my leaba. lovely and drowsy. missed a lot of sleep lately but it's going to catch up with me tonight :)

'night, all x

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my leaba. lovely and drowsy. missed a lot of sleep lately but it's going to catch up with me tonight :)

'night, all x

Please post a pic of your ginger cat when you get a chance please :3:D.

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Evening all, I'm couchside finally after a stressful day. I've started to laugh at the situation now because honestly you couldn't write it.
    My car wouldn't start yesterday, despite all the work there still something that happens every now and again and it won't start. On the way home from the school run, Mr cbyrds car breaks down. So we have the other 'spare' car, an 03 Peugeot that we didn't get rid of when he got his car. So transferred the insurance and off we went to the gym and a bit of shopping and collect the first wave of school people. Half way home, I kid you not, the clutch went.
    :D:D:D:D :D
    So 3 cars, and none of them work. Ha ha ha
    Supposed to be going to Galway tomorrow. So I'll put it out to the universe to help cos I have no clue.
    Tbh it's funny as fcuk. I'd even be afraid to use a bike now in case I broke it too. :D

Send help....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Deskside having hot cross buns and tea, yummy.

What's the score in the match btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm in bed, will never get over the way dogs are such a support. I had the worst day, my in laws are nightmares, so went to bed in tears.

Our dogs have their own bed always, like the rest of us, all happy. But tonight they jumped on my bed and won't move. It's so strange and so lovely.

BBFAN wrote: »
    Deskside having hot cross buns and tea, yummy.

What's the score in the match btw?

Its 1-0 to Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Teapot22 wrote: »
    I'm in bed, will never get over the way dogs are such a support. I had the worst day, my in laws are nightmares, so went to bed in tears.

Our dogs have their own bed always, like the rest of us, all happy. But tonight they jumped on my bed and won't move. It's so strange and so lovely.

This post cheered me up, thanks. :):)

Sorry, didn't mean you having a bad day. Fcuk the in laws, I know that feeling but the thoughts of your doggies offering support just makes me happy.

BBFAN wrote: »
    This post cheered me up, thanks. :):)

Sorry, didn't mean you having a bad day. Fcuk the in laws, I know that feeling but the thoughts of your doggies offering support just makes me happy.

You're grand, I know what you mean!! Its like the dogs said fcuk the in laws too (they live next door so we all see the crap) and are looking after me. Just amazing.

Still in the leaba!

Couchside: watching Wind River on Netflix. So good.
    Spent some time up there and in the Dakotas and Montana - crazy part of the world. I half grew up in the US and still keep forgetting how diverse it is!

Teapot22: I used to have a cat like that - she knew how I was feeling before I did, so cool. She was normally moody as, but as soon as I was genuinely upset or even borderline sad she'd park the attitude and come sit on me and paw at me until I got over it. It killed me!

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside: watching Wind River on Netflix. So good.
    Spent some time up there and in the Dakotas and Montana - crazy part of the world. I half grew up in the US and still keep forgetting how diverse it is!

Teapot22: I used to have a cat like that - she knew how I was feeling before I did, so cool. She was normally moody as, but as soon as I was genuinely upset or even borderline sad she'd park the attitude and come sit on me and paw at me until I got over it. It killed me!

Isn't it lovely, and honestly I find it fascinating. My dogs are as routined as my kids but then..just like that, see upset and nothing else matters!

I haven't watched Wind River but intrigued to hear you where you have lived. I have never managed to get out of Ireland!

Teapot22 wrote: »

Inlaws , I always say Outlaws , Teapot :)
    Don't let them get into your head , enjoy the dogs knowing when to cheer you up , and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day .

And everything is glitching on me tonight again , so time for bed and Netflix, night folks :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Inlaws , I always say Outlaws , Teapot :)
    Don't let them get into your head , enjoy the dogs knowing when to cheer you up , and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day .

Outlaws is right Mam! I honestly never met any people like them..but thats a story for another time. I'm bloody squashed now, normally I've a child either side, the dogs are worse! But I'm smiling. It's ups and downs isn't it, just had a few days of downs. Sleep well all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement