Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Got home about 4am after a long strange night. Everything was shrouded in mist. If the nice man who passed the long wait chatting with me, is reading this ...I hope you're better today . You're a gentleman :)

Everyone capable of talking was quietly chatting to someone by 1am last night .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Succubus_ wrote:
    In the leaba wondering what to do with myself today.

Line dancing lessons?

In the hairdressers, she's stuck in traffic so I'm just relaxing, my parking space is for 2 hrs, I put 10.45 on it and I will be at least 3 hrs.. Wonder will I be caught, I'm too mean to pay 3e an hour in the car park, hope the warden is taking a duvet day lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Hotel room Galway, I was in the hot tub, steam room and jacuzzi. I feel like a new man, not like someone that had a bucket full of stout/cider/ lager last nite..

Wondering what I'll with myself now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Road trip time in the general Oranmore direction via darkest Offaly and a small bit of Roscommon I think :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waterford, homeward bound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after doing the shopping: Presses and fridge are full. Making the coffee and may have it in the garden.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with porridge

I meant to post a photo of His Furry Highness for you, Mr. Sephiroth, but I'll remember tomorrow if I'm not haunting the hospital all day.

Hope all is ok, When you get a chance there's no rush :3 thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

For me all airlines are pretty much the same in economy class, crap seat and ****ty food, but what makes an airline is how the staff respond to “issues”,

We climbed off Lufthansa this morning in Frankfurt, told the wife that I would take both bags and she had to take our water bottles and MY IPAD.

We came into the terminal and literally ending up arriving at gate 24 whilst our departing flight is gate 25.

Asked the missus where is the IPAD, to which she responded WHAT IPAD😀

I ran back to Lufthansa and explained, the lady walked back to the aircraft, found the IPAD and returned it.

That to me is a great airline 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the sunny south east :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hi how is everyone today ? Outside sitting on a bench enjoying the sun ...... Tea anyone ??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

busy doing not much as small cat is in total purrypossession of one of my arms. She who a few short weeks ago was terrified of everything.. so I am not complaining. every time I move a muscle she purrs even louder

Just home, hair done and in love with the cut, nails done and there was an offer on today for anyone that had a appointment so it was 22e instead of 30e, nice surprise there.. No parking fine when I got back to the car.. Just hung out the washing that was in the machine and a second load on, love looking at a line full of whites.. Bottle of vino gone into the fridge for later, sun shining here and its really hot(and I'm the coldest person in Ireland).. I'm going to jinx myself now with all this fecking joy.. Tune in later when the gang get home from school hungry and all have matches later, I'll be lback to my normal cranky cow persona.. Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Just home, hair done and in love with the cut, nails done ............ sun shining here and its really hot(and I'm the coldest coolest person in Ireland).............

Just had to FYP - please forgive :)

0lddog wrote: »

Too kind Olddog.. Sending you a little "woof woof" 😘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Sitting in my car waiting till its a respectable time to go in for my interview... I'm a tad early but Mick Christophers heyday is on the radio so its gearin me up for it nicely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Made myself go outside today. Feck it's roasting and I'm melting. Got the bus and everything to the shopping centre, spent some time hiding out in bathroom and now I'm hiding in a corner booth having some lunch. At least I'm outside :p

Near Oranmore in the County Galway, one pleasant evening....

I'm in Two Fifty Square getting a coffee. The guy who served me called me "Miss" :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Some day out.

Goin' gymside and then afterwards off for a run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the Brexit vote news on BBC 1

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in Two Fifty Square getting a coffee. The guy who served me called me "Miss" :p

Here Missus, you wouldn't pick me up a white mocha while you're there would ya?

Couchside eating a Tesco happy meal and watching E3 Harelbeke

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Made myself go outside today. Feck it's roasting and I'm melting. Got the bus and everything to the shopping centre, spent some time hiding out in bathroom and now I'm hiding in a corner booth having some lunch. At least I'm outside :p

Well done for heading out ! Espically to a busy shopping center . Couch side resting my poor back . Little bird asleep all is quiet ....... For now !!!!!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Here Missus, you wouldn't pick me up a white mocha while you're there would ya?

You nearby??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side changing my sheets
    0lddog wrote: »

I agree with this :3 ^^^^
    TG1 wrote: »
    Sitting in my car waiting till its a respectable time to go in for my interview... I'm a tad early but Mick Christophers heyday is on the radio so its gearin me up for it nicely!

:pac:
    Skybirdjb wrote: »
    . Tea anyone ??

Ahh to kind I'd love a cup thanks :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You nearby??

I'm south of the Liffy, but a bit more Westside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Flaked our on the bed trying to muster up the energy to go galavanting for the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finished planting out dozens of seedlings and sowing more. Nice heat in the sun today, the soil is warm and growth is excellent. Now reading the paper, doing the crossword and contemplating dinner while enjoying the sunshine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home after the gym earlier and then lunch with himself. Work in an hour, but in the meantime I think I’ll have some tea

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement