Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Home after the gym earlier and then lunch with himself. Work in an hour, but in the meantime I think I’ll have some tea

Well if you're making some kitty, I'll have a cup as well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Trying to fight temptation....would LOVE a nap!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Getting ready to go out. Not really a face makeup fan. I only have to dress.

There's one person I'd prefer to see, if I could , which isn't fair to the fantastic person I've planned to spend the evening with.

Finished planting out dozens of seedlings and sowing more. Nice heat in the sun today, the soil is warm and growth is excellent. Now reading the paper, doing the crossword and contemplating dinner while enjoying the sunshine.

What're you growing , Draven Fast Card? Edibles or flowers ?

I planted sweet peas in January but haven't had time for anything else .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Work. Have a table of 13 booked in at 7. No idea why I’m here so early. Well, probably in case we get any walk-ins. But still.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still hacking up my lungs. It's an internal trudge trudge.. Eww.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Bunratty castle waiting on the sun to set.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Bunratty castle waiting on the sun to set.

Take pics!. There's a COI church there that was transplanted there that looks really well

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting down for the evening with a cup of tea after doing all my bits. Lovely day today but I’m still not ready to let go of my fires in the evening. Maybe next week I’ll start weaning myself off them. I won’t miss taking out the ashes, however!

Take pics!. There's a COI church there that was transplanted there that looks really well

We are waiting on the money shot!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    We are waiting on the money shot!

The cloud is killing this one stone dead.

• Advertisement

Bugger..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting down for the evening with a cup of tea after doing all my bits. Lovely day today but I’m still not ready to let go of my fires in the evening. Maybe next week I’ll start weaning myself off them. I won’t miss taking out the ashes, however!

Likewise here !
    Not long home but the order of things when I get in is - kettle on , while that's boiling fire gets lit :)

I'm a cold creature anyway so fire gets lit all year round :o

Kitchen ,making a mug of coffee .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

On the couch in my living room after an "interesting" job interview. I left that interview feeling like James Bond!

Shaken, not stirred... :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On board my flight to GLA! Edinburgh tomorrow! Come on Munster!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch felling like a beached whale after fish and chips. Shouldn’t have had the last few chips! Ended up having to go in to work this afternoon so long weekend hit a speed bump.
    Need chocolate but I have none as I 'gave it up for lent' in an effort to lose some weight.
    Doesn’t feel like such a smart idea now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

*slides half a bar of nestle crunch to poochie*

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am not really sure how this has happened but I am waiting for a Kate Bush tribute band to take the stage.
    Send help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I am not really sure how this has happened but I am waiting for a Kate Bush tribute band to take the stage.
    Send help.
    tumblr_lrx6viBLiZ1qkrirro1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Landed in Glasgow- off to my accom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

*slides half a bar of nestle crunch to poochie*

Thanks CH, too kind!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's going to stay cold in the evenings until well into April .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    On the couch felling like a beached whale after fish and chips. Shouldn’t have had the last few chips! Ended up having to go in to work this afternoon so long weekend hit a speed bump.
    Need chocolate but I have none as I 'gave it up for lent' in an effort to lose some weight.
    Doesn’t feel like such a smart idea now :(

You're allowed to go break lent poochie just for one day, so go forth and buy all the chocolate :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Had a productive day today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chilling...It’s FRIDAY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine and drinking water.

Yes, I live life on the edge :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine and drinking water.

Yes, I live life on the edge :D

Nothing wrong with a bit of hell-raising.

Deskside, also chillin' with a glass of water.

Next stop, the Betty Ford Clinic! :pac:

I'm on my way out to the pub, I'd rather eat my own liver rather than go out but someone is insisting on it because I'm becoming a hermit allegedly, I'm going to have 2 drinks and then home.. Is it old age or just plain old antisocial but I couldn't care if I never had a another night out ever again, I just want my own couch, stove, tv and wine.. If there's loud music or tellys blaring I'll be straight back home 😭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I have to get up at 4.30 to take my son to a competition in Dublin. Being the sensible Mammy that I am I decided a few glasses of wine would be grand, it's been a crap week and I'll go to sleep early.

Not a hope. I'm in bed wide awake, drinking water. Would love a bag of chips.

Also..I'm not driving in the morning, just thought I'd add that!

• Advertisement

Teapot22 wrote: »
    I have to get up at 4.30 to take my son to a conpetition in Dublin. Being the sensible Mammy that I am I decided a few glasses of wine would be grand, it's been a crap week and I'll go to sleep early.

Not a hope. I'm in bed wide awake, drinking water. Would love a bag of chips.

Also..I'm not driving in the morning, just thought I'd add that!

Eat.ie is you're friend, order in a bag :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement