Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm on my way out to the pub, I'd rather eat my own liver rather than go out but someone is insisting on it because I'm becoming a hermit allegedly, I'm going to have 2 drinks and then home.. Is it old age or just plain old antisocial but I couldn't care if I never had a another night out ever again, I just want my own couch, stove, tv and wine.. If there's loud music or tellys blaring I'll be straight back home 😭

I totally get what you're saying, I hate going out now too. Feck calling it old age, who decides what is old, I think it's having had enough of s**t and deciding what suits. What you're describing is my idea of heaven. Enjoy though!!!

Eat.ie is you're friend, order in a bag :D

We live kinda in the middle of nowhere, probably just as well!! Sausage sandwich in the making..

Another one on for you..best appetite on the thread!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Teapot22 wrote: »
    We live kinda in the middle of nowhere, probably just as well!! Sausage sandwich in the making..

Another one on for you..best appetite on the thread!!

To kind! :D

*licks lips*

To kind! :D

*licks lips*

You're welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, munching on Pringles and chatting to friends :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You're allowed to go break lent poochie just for one day, so go forth and buy all the chocolate :pac:

Problem is I will eat all the chocolate too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed in Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, trying to get the script for tomorrow's video finished, graphics, etc. sorted, and generally everything ready for shooting. Things never get dull, do they?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , watching Rocky 3 ,on ITV 4 if anyone's interested :)

I think I'm sick , I'm not looking for chocolate tonight , help :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , watching Rocky 3 ,on ITV 4 if anyone's interested :)

Wanna ring the bell, Mam? :D

tumblr_od2of6BAZA1vym037o1_500.gif
    tumblr_od2of6BAZA1vym037o2_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Problem is I will eat all the chocolate too :pac:

You won't be eating all of it though because we'll help you :pac:

I'm on my way out to the pub, I'd rather eat my own liver rather than go out but someone is insisting on it because I'm becoming a hermit allegedly, I'm going to have 2 drinks and then home.. Is it old age or just plain old antisocial but I couldn't care if I never had a another night out ever again, I just want my own couch, stove, tv and wine.. If there's loud music or tellys blaring I'll be straight back home ��

Another auld wan for the hermit-club pass over here please, thank-you :)
    I get the same from friends these days but seriously if there's no seating, bad music and someone else's telly choice - well why? Elbows in ribs and pints over you? nah...

Couchside obvs, just spent two hours on the phone to my fabulous sister and fabulous friend. They go out on my behalf these days and relay back the news from the outside :D

***Note: not quite past it, but these days who I do go out I go all out, and make it count :P

On the couch watching my stories and eating cottage pie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In bed trying to get the player to work to watch the late late. Not even Ryan Tubridy wants to get into bed with me :pac:
    I’m the same on nights out as Duvet. Heading out the door in foul form, hate my outfit hate my hair f you f everyone. But then once I’m out you can’t get me home. Unless you utter the magic words “curry cheese chips”

mzungu wrote: »
    Wanna ring the bell, Mam? :D

tumblr_od2of6BAZA1vym037o1_500.gif
    tumblr_od2of6BAZA1vym037o2_500.gif

Love it :D
    And yep , ding ding :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Jesus I'd love curry cheese coleslaw chips now.

Jesus I'd love curry cheese coleslaw now.

Taco fries for me .
    Never had curry cheese coleslaw tbh .

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Taco fries for me . Never had curry cheese coleslaw tbh .

Taco fries are delicious too Mam. Some people would find the curry cheese coleslaw disgusting but I think it's amazing.

Taco fries are delicious too Mam. Some people would find the curry cheese coleslaw disgusting but I think it's amazing.

I must try them , love curry cheese and coleslaw so they're on my to try list now :D

The olives are gone off it , nope , still don't like them .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, on the couch. Work remained quiet thankfully and I got out at a reasonable hour. Now fingers crossed it’ll be the same tomorrow :D

• Advertisement

Jaysus all this talk of curry and cheese and taco and chips. Me with my boring auld cottage pie that was more mashed spud than anything else. But sure lookit :p

Jaysus all this talk of curry and cheese and taco and chips. Me with my boring auld cottage pie that was more mashed spud than anything else. But sure lookit

I'd probably eating a taco curry cottage pie coleslaw chips :D

Despite having fluffy socks on , (not bed socks , relax!) my feet are still freezing .
    Ten minutes time I'll be roasting and will have to open the window .

And I'm not ignoring anyone , I'm just talking to myself until the page decides to move again..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in the bed and catching up on the world. But starving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Despite having fluffy socks on , (not bed socks , relax!) my feet are still freezing .
    Ten minutes time I'll be roasting and will have to open the window .

Story of my life, my feet are either ice cold or roaring red & on fire but mostly cold.

I'm mostly toasty tonight. I've been snuggling with the dogs, having my Friday night beers at home and planning on a decent 5k in the morning.. Oh, and listening to some good rock (Canned Heat ~ On the road Again).

Story of my life, my feet are either ice cold or roaring red & on fire but mostly cold.

I'm mostly toasty tonight. I've been snuggling with the dogs, having my Friday night beers at home and planning on a decent 5k in the morning.. Oh, and listening to some good rock (Canned Heat ~ On the road Again).

Crazy isn't it?
    Enjoy the beers and music , and you can run off the cobwebs in the morning !

Bed , Netflix , The Legend Of Cocaine Island is tonight's viewing choice :D

I'm home, had 3 drinks and drew a line under something that should have been sorted years ago, the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.im now on the couch with a glass of wine that I don't want and probably won't drink tbh.. Speaking of chips, they gave out free baskets of finger food, chips and cocktail sausages etc and I gave them back lol, can't even think about grub atm.

I'm home, had 3 drinks and drew a line under something that should have been sorted years ago, the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.im now on the couch with a glass of wine that I don't want and probably won't drink tbh.. Speaking of chips, they gave out free baskets of finger food, chips and cocktail sausages etc and I gave them back lol, can't even think about grub atm.

Sounds pretty heavy , but be proud of yourself for drawing the line Duvet , sometimes doing it is the hardest part . Take it easy on yourself x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Bed in Glasgow.

If you get the chance, go have the best food in Glasgow, in fact they won best restaurant in Scotland. My mate owns the place so am always sending people there.

It's called The Gannet in Finniston.

I'm lying in my bed, not long awake. Going to get up soon and get sorted for heading to Singapore tomorrow morning.

2 more sleeps to John Mayer concert.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement