Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

Happy Saturday!!

Outside in this glorious sunshine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »

Outside in this glorious sunshine :)

Make the most of it.

Homeside.

Its cold and mizzly*.

I was very naughty 'n put the heating on earlier ;)

* © Srameen enterprises :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Just after wrapping up my mammy's present for tomorrow and the card is written too. Just need to get the groceries for the dinner I'm making her and I'm sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hey it’s EARTH HOUR tonight, are you going to turn all your power off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sure we are..... feckin' hipters :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Le trundle, making it sound fancy for a Saturday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a beer, just back from my favorite wee man's birthday party, he was one today :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In my fav restaurant in Oranmore. My friend is gone out for a cig. I got a fright cos there’s a bit of foliage beside me and it tickled me and I let out a bit of a screech. We were lol’ing about our childhoods. Any Galwegians here remember Peter Pan activity centre? And the infamous coke slide? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a Month's Mind mass. Now for a couple of Gins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

In my fav restaurant in Oranmore. My friend is gone out for a cig. I got a fright cos there’s a bit of foliage beside me and it tickled me and I let out a bit of a screech. We were lol’ing about our childhoods. Any Galwegians here remember Peter Pan activity centre? And the infamous coke slide? :pac:

That coke slide was ****ing scary :eek:

:pac:

RMAOK wrote: »
    That coke slide was ****ing scary :eek:

:pac:

I would give anything to see the height of it now!

I would give anything to see the height of it now!

Probably 2 ft 6 - things always look bigger when you're young.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back from a restaurant where they served the best steak known to man. And charged a price to match. But it was so good.

Just back from a restaurant where they served the best steak known to man. And charged a price to match. But it was so good.

How did you get it cooked? Rare? Medium or well done?

RMAOK wrote: »
    How did you get it cooked? Rare? Medium or well done?

Rare. A bit like myself.

Rare. A bit like myself.

The best way to have a steak.

In Tesco. Bit pissed. Looking for Mother’s Day bits. So far I’ve a Sing the musical DVD, a bouquet of flowers and corn on the cob.
    Doing welll.

Damn. Mother’s Day. I was so focused on making sure my son was sorted for looking after his mum tomorrow that I forgot about my own mum.
    If anyone is in Sligo would they drop a card out to the old dear?
    Beware of the dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

In Tesco. Bit pissed. Looking for Mother’s Day bits. So far I’ve a Sing the musical DVD, a bouquet of flowers and corn on the cob.
    Doing welll.

From alcohol or looking for Mothers day bits? :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Any day can be Mothers Day. Any day can be any day.:D Don't feel under any pressure unless you are really into it. I was never one for all these days except birthdays, because they are genuine once a year days that you can't mark on any other day.

Kitchen table at laptop. Just back in from an early mission with Mrs G. A few drinks and simple food before the night shift ramble in. Back on the road on Monday so crammin' it all in this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hey it’s EARTH HOUR tonight, are you going to turn all your power off ?

Yes, everyone is 'cause thats the hour that we are being done out of due to the clocks changing :)

Brightside : Hopefully Grem will have one hour less duty tonight.

I'm still home-side

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

A hour less of a lie in tomorrow. Ain't looking forward to that!

Waiting on my pizza delivery, starving.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

As Oldog noticed the time change suits me tonight :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Any day can be Mothers Day. Any day can be any day.:D Don't feel under any pressure unless you are really into it. I was never one for all these days except birthdays, because they are genuine once a year days that you can't mark on any other day.

This is my line of thinking really. I’m good to my mam most days, she’s my bestie and I’m at her beck and call 24/7. She doesn’t give a crap about mother’s day but I kind of feel guilted into it because she’s ill and I feel well what if she’s not around next year, I’ll regret not making her feel special. (I’ve been having these thoughts every MD the last four years) My two sisters have kids so they’ll be off with their families so it’ll be just me and Mam and judge Judy :pac: but it’s what I’ve come to know and I wouldn’t have it any other way. But thankfully she’s doing okay, almost better than myself in some ways and I’ll make sure tomorrow is the tastiest corn on the cob she’s ever had :D

TLDR; too many vinos for Anna

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Doing welll.

Get her a wee daniel dvd :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

This is my line of thinking really. I’m good to my mam most days, she’s my bestie and I’m at her beck and call 24/7. She doesn’t give a crap about mother’s day but I kind of feel guilted into it because she’s ill and I feel well what if she’s not around next year, I’ll regret not making her feel special. (I’ve been having these thoughts every MD the last four years) My two sisters have kids so they’ll be off with their families so it’ll be just me and Mam and judge Judy :pac: but it’s what I’ve come to know and I wouldn’t have it any other way. But thankfully she’s doing okay, almost better than myself in some ways and I’ll make sure tomorrow is the tastiest corn on the cob she’s ever had :D

TLDR; too many vinos for Anna

So sweet Retro. Honest too. Feck the too many vinos. I'm crackin open a beer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Well share the name of it please??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement