Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Smurf i don't think i could be mad at your dog :D Dogsitting in ireland freely available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

grem do you ever sleep ? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dogsitting in ireland freely available
    I might take you up on that offer if he ever gets to Ireland :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bassy wrote: »
    grem do you ever sleep ? lol

Sometimes ;)

im a great one to be talking,i have not gone to bed yet bloody hell.but i could lye in bed for hours and still not be able to sleep :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

I’ve finally caught up on the thread :)...

In bed... annoyed I have to go to work for a few hours tomorrow, I was supposed to be off :(

bassy wrote: »
    im a great one to be talking,i have not gone to bed yet bloody hell.but i could lye in bed for hours and still not be able to sleep :(

The same, working nights suits me for that..

MAC addict wrote: »
    I’ve finally caught up on the thread :)...
    (
    Hi Mac, been a while. Hope work flies for you.

The same, working nights suits me for that..

the graveyard shift would be ideal for me.

I'm the grem in black :P

• Advertisement

One more hour.....
    I feel sick I'm so tired!

bubblypop wrote: »
    One more hour.....
    I feel sick I'm so tired!

Feckin hate that, thoughts get muddled and everything

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Its freezing like January this morning and lovely sunshine too, but everywhere is fairytale white with frost, jeep and car covered with frost, its lovely to look at.
    I slept sound, but had a few whiskeys last night, that helped.
    Coffee tastes extra good this morning for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee here too. Beautiful dogs walked. Beautiful (wild) cats fed. Beautiful birds singing.

Tea awaiting me, few minutes from bed yay!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Radioside listening to Sunday Miscellany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting a quick walk in, before a couple of people call for coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Finally caught up on all I missed. Couchside enjoying a coffee and a croissant. Weather has taken a turn, feeling a bit guilty now that I left the mare with her rug off when I left for the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Morning all
    Kitchen side having tea and toast

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Work side

On my break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all also couchside, sunny but coolish, must take the girls walkies to the p.a.r.k. (have to spell it or they'll go mad :))

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Nice day out, not as good as yesterday, but that's grand.

Heading for a run and then a cycle afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Just in from mass and gossip with the neighbours.
    Beauty voucher and flowers prepared to give my wife, when she gets back from her parents grave, then off out to lunch.
    Currently watching goals on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

mzungu wrote: »
    Nice day out, not as good as yesterday, but that's grand.

Heading for a run and then a cycle afterwards.

A run and then a cycle?? And it's usually the gym and then a run! Talk about torturing yourself twice :p

On the couch having a think. Mammy got one of her presents and her card so she's happy out. Did a bit of writing this morning and I'm finding it very cathartic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still in the bed, have the immersion on for a shower so that’ll be done shortly, and then I think I’ll bring mam up tea in bed with her card, and then give her her present :)

I'm on the couch thinking about how life turned out. All those years I bought my mammy cards and presents. So lucky to have had 29 years with the best woman in the world :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

About to take Richo down to the beach, then I'm off to the Clonskeagh Mosque for a Judo thingie

476690.jpg

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drogheda Retail Park (#18)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a coffee shop after a long lazy morning wandering. I might have over wandered as the legs are aching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've weeded my garden . I can't believe it. I used to be too weak to do it properly . Even though I've been sick on and off, I've gotten quite strong , somehow .

Maybe it's something they're putting in Barry's tea.

I'm going to finish it soon and then on with the seed sowing .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement