Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Old friend got this beautiful girl a while back, she doesn’t like men so it was hard getting her to sit for the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

On a plane leaving Edinburgh after a stag and the rugby. Great weekend but I am broken 😭

smurfjed wrote: »
    Old friend got this beautiful girl a while back, she doesn’t like men so it was hard getting her to sit for the photo.

Lovely, she doesn't beat your guy though smurf!!
    Had few hours sleep, walked the dog, then finished a book I was reading on my flights last week. Completely over the top murder mystery thing, stupid but easy reading.
    Going to have a very easy afternoon :)

She's gorgeous!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On my way to the supermarket and less than enthused about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

She’s a beaut!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

That dogs class.
    Was watching Kerry and Mayo, but fell asleep on the couch, wakened to see Mayo lifting the cup, there goes today's accumulator.
    Having a cup of coffee sitting on a sunny but cold patio.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On top of the world....well the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore more precisely.

In the bar and club Ce La Vi. Called in to see my mate the bar manager and ended up on a 60th birthday party with 4 fabulous women from America. One of them is a fairly famous opera singer and is 70. Such craic. Amazing ladies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

About to embark on my trudge.. Slept like crap.. Beware all slow walkers, inane questioners and open mouth chewers, my rage is swift. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Apart from that things are good Grem? :D

couch - hiding from Grem

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

I am panned out on the couch with only the moo cows out the window for company. The television is bollixed when it comes to the channels and I've no laptop to connect for Netflix. So my book it is. And you lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Folks house, not getting ready to go home as I've no job to get to tomorrow. Still not really processing last week but watching the last leg in my jammies eating mini eggs so the world is ok for now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All here are safe :) how has the day treated you all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after a fantastic weekend, bit of reading now and an early night ready to face the week ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

At some MMA thing im tullamore. The BJJ is on now- no idea whats going on! Waiting for the fights where they punch each other lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Trying to work out where I'm going tomorrow, so far i have worked out that it's due west until i hit the Atlantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Stuck in a great book :)

Homeside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home side after visiting the mammy. Added bonus, got to see my nephews too.

Grand stretch in the evenings...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

All here are safe :) how has the day treated you all?

You work so much, hope you mind yourself too.

I spent the afternoon shopping for hedging..I have never felt more grown up in my life! Nosy neighbours, aka my psycho in laws, will soon be blocked out andand that makes me feel more secure. If I won the Lotto I would move away but such is life. Never understand why people can be so nasty.

Anyway, out in the garden enjoying the bright evening. Kids are happy out playing, just have to locate my teenager next!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Trying to deal with the 5 yr old who won’t go to bed because it’s still bright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

The K1 is on now, good scrap

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home. No issues on the M7 at Naas today. They finished it late last night. So no scenic route to report.:D

Just couch side after a lovely day,waiting on the teens to come home from galavanting and have my favourite little person in the world coming for a sleep over.I called to my parents earlier and my mam was actually very appreciative of her card and pressie, sometimes she can be a bit off with me and never with my brothers or their wives, hard to explain but I've noticed a change recently, she even admired my hair which doesn't seem like a big thing but honestly she never comments on anything normally with me. Ridiculous how good it made me feel but I didn't really let her see that lol.. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Relaxing after a hectic weekend-lots of family over. Sat down to enjoy a bit of solitude and then, ... more visitors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The extra hour of daylight is great. Only settling down now: fire is lit and TV's on.

Deskside, mug of tea and resting bitch face

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Snug in bed trying to find something worth watching on tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Queen. Live Aid/Listening. Nice going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Ah dog****e sitting thru corrie why is it on at this time. Sunday evenings are bad enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In bed , tired of pages glitching , I sound like a broken gramophone at this point :p
    And I'll post this whinging one and it'll unglitch .

Can people empty their inboxes too please and thank you ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement