Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Watching Vitamin Sea on RTE 1. It’s a fab programme

Autosport wrote: »
    Got abit sidetracked there but I’m back :D

Might be couchside watching my favourite man

Have you company Auto? 😜

Just had a shower and lathered myself in Jo Malone body lotion, I smell gorgeous. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    Got abit sidetracked there but I’m back :D

Might be couchside watching my favourite man

Unlikely to be me but I have tape over the camera on the screen...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Unlikely to be me but I have tape over the camera on the screen...

Too funny :D more than 1 camera ;) just ask Ted and Seph :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I posted bump in the wrong thread , ahem ...

Geez , ye starving craturs , ye can all have dinner Tomorrow if ye like :D

That doesn't mean ye're getting my dinner though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed trying to hide from my stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RMAOK wrote: »
    Is this a zombie thread that now requires a bump? :eek:

Zombie threads and inboxes , and things that ho bump in the night !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »

My first time hearing that phrase for getting jiggy "ho bump" i like it

I am merciless with some typos, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mam of 4 wrote: »

latest?cb=20150716051332

Good night to all.

Tomorrow should be another interesting day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's it, i've tried everything, more tea must be the answer, anyone want anything from the kitchen?

• Advertisement

That's it, i've tried everything, more tea must be the answer, anyone want anything from the kitchen?

A hot chocolate thanks :)

Hope work isn't too bad

Marshmallows Auto?. Work itself fine, lazy co-worker not so much :P

Oh I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate :)

Need a loan of my taser?

Now heading bedside, fingers crossed I get some sleep tonight :)

Don't tempt me.. Tae with soothe me aggravated soul

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed, just started watching Greys Anatomy from season 1 :)

Good times, enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back up at 43000 feet tracking west about 800 miles north of the equator, pitch dark so no sightseeing

Atlantic coast here I come

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

I’ve seen them all before grem, but I love Greys. And the oldest ones are the best ones :D

Ah yeah you can totally rewatch Greys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all, kitchen, my internal clock is gone all wonky. Having some vitamin C(affeine) :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Bedside thinking about getting up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Stormed in and bitterly cold. HWB is burst and I am out of fuel as this is supposed to be SPRING!! Hailstorms, high winds.. well, abed and planning to rehibernate asap....

snooooooooooooooooooooooooore....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In a branch of one of my favorite Indian restaurant chains, Saravanaa Bhavan in Singapore having a late lunch.

Gonna rummage around the hilarious (to me) department store, Mustafa's. It's hilarious because you can find all sorts of stuff in random places. It's an adventure to shop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I see this is a very international thread, flying over the Atlantic and Singapore this morning, makes breakfast looking at the bog sound not so good.
    Grace's 7, where are you as that sounds like a bad morning there?
    Here, just having a coffee and warming myself with an electric heater as the oil packed up and I couldn't get it started myself, have a plumber called but it could be afternoon before he gets here. Will have to light the open fire later.

Deskside, there's no milk in the kitchen, I'm dying for a coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I see this is a very international thread, flying over the Atlantic and Singapore this morning, makes breakfast looking at the bog sound not so good.
    Grace's 7, where are you as that sounds like a bad morning there?
    Here, just having a coffee and warming myself with an electric heater as the oil packed up and I couldn't get it started myself, have a plumber called but it could be afternoon before he gets here. Will have to light the open fire later.

offshore island so marine forecast apply.... seems a micro climate... But I have five cats to snuggle with..just not expected in APRIL.. when I saw the forecast on weather boards I thought it was an April Fool, then I checked met.ie.. due to warm up at the weekend.

met ie says zero right now

off to put something to cook on the gas as that will warm the place..chicken soup anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Finally in a hotel room overlooking the Atlantic in Senegal, but i'm way too tired to even look out the window.

Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Graces7 wrote: »
    offshore island so marine forecast apply.... seems a micro climate... But I have five cats to snuggle with..just not expected in APRIL.. when I saw the forecast on weather boards I thought it was an April Fool, then I checked met.ie.. due to warm up at the weekend.

met ie says zero right now

off to put something to cook on the gas as that will warm the place..chicken soup anyone?

It's pelting snow here now too begob.
    This isn't that unusual though at this time of year, seen it loads of times.
    I remember playing football on the last Sunday in April and the snow beating the heads of us.
    Stay warm and snug.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mentally twerking while appearing to be working.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

While the temperature has dropped quite a bit, it's another fine bright morning and ideal for wrapping up and taking a long walk; which is what I think I shall do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement