Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

College car park. Had to bring mam to the train station this morning so I said I’d come straight in instead of going home. It was sleeting here on the way to college :eek:

Got a group presentation at 11 and I can’t wait for it to be over

Couchside with a snotty nose and runny eyes. Counting the hours to work so I can get my cappuccino on the way. I'm far too lazy to go out and get one now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Dentist getting a filling.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Dentist getting a filling.
    I bet the dentist will make up a reason for you to come back in 2 weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Meds have kicked in so it's breakfast time! Hurrah!

• Advertisement

College cafe, meeting the lads who I’m doing the presentation with briefly before we have to do it. Nervous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deskside..looking out at...snow....#sake

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Where are u that there is snow ???

Oh I love snow! None in the big smoke unfortunately.

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Where are u that there is snow ???

North Tipp atm was only a little shower

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Worky work work work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Oh I love snow! None in the big smoke unfortunately.

Another 'beast from the East' on the way? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee , thinking about how you never (seldom) hear anyone using the word Anorak anymore .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,162 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the kitchen. I've finally opened up the new Airfryer and I'm experimenting today. Frozen chips from Iceland took 11 mins and tasted fine. Gonna try fresh sausages next and maybe a fresh chicken fillet.

Food tasters needed!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The time change affected me in a good way. Sleeping really well. Lots of energy . Excited , summer feels promising . Trying to hold tight to the feeling .

I've made herbal /floral concoctions for friends with sore muscles, from my own garden , I dried and infused the ingredients over the winter..elderflowers will open this month so I will make champagne .

Going to watch the garden birds with my tea while the sun is out. It's been changeable today . Birds are dealing with the aphids on my roses so I won't need to use harsh chemicals, and the birds get some lunch . Nature is class like that .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The time change affected me in a good way. Sleeping really well. Lots of energy . Excited , summer feels promising . Trying to hold tight to the feeling .

I've made herbal /floral concoctions for friends with sore muscles, from my own garden , I dried and infused the ingredients over the winter..elderflowers will open this month so I will make champagne .

Going to watch the garden birds with my tea while the sun is out. It's been changeable today . Birds are dealing with the aphids on my roses so I won't need to use harsh chemicals, and the birds get some lunch . Nature is class like that .

and we are snowed and galed in! seeking shelter and no birds around

Kitchen with soup. Baltic out in the wind., we didn't even dally at the canine message boards on patrol today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looking at the sun and is wondering do I really live in the same country as some of ye :D

TBH in the sun out of the wind it's not too bad but big black clouds again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Graces7 wrote: »
    and we are snowed and galed in! seeking shelter and no birds around

I was just going to say, it's snowed here! so unusual but snow in April is lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I was just going to say, it's snowed here! so unusual but snow in April is lucky

Interesting idea!

ah well, I broke into my emergency fuel stocks, all 3/.4 bag of turf and a bucket of coal so we are warmer now..hot soup... sun patchy on the window warms the place wondrously fast. Embers all aglow. Must be easing you would think as three boy cats are out there rolling around on the grass .... not according to met.ie . That wind is like icy breath.

Students union (as per :p) just had my lunch and I think I’ll get back to a bit more study. Doing an essay on Waiting for Godot, so in taking a break from looking for sources for my essay, I decided to watch the play, so I think I’ll continue that

It's an excellent play

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Light snow here now ..

It's an excellent play

It’s weird, but I’m enjoying it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In work hiding. I've been very busy yesterday and up until a point today as I'm doing a three day week this week but now I've hit a lull so am hiding and enjoying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

"I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always!"
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Inside to get the fire lit. It threatened all kinds of weather today but only skiffs of rain, hail and snow for a few minutes at a time. Spent the afternoon sorting fishing flies and other gear in the garage, with the doors open and sun shining in - most of the time.

Just realised all the library books have been read, so that's tomorrow's walking route decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yikes, kinda glad that i got out of ireland last weekend before this nasty weather.

Waking up in Dakar and I'm going to Dakar :):) (2 airports)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

smurfjed wrote: »
    Waking up in Dakar and I'm going to Dakar :):) (2 airports)

Is the old city centre airport in Dakar still active? I thought all operations had moved to the new Blaise Diagne International Airport a few years ago.

At my desk at work, waiting for the rain to clear.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement