Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Abhaile. Wondering if they're going to book for this ''American feature film'' in Tipperary . It doesn't usually take so long . I washed my hair dye out the day before I got their pre-booking notification and then when I read ''natural red hair'' I thought ''ooh, synchronicity!''
    I don't mind either way, I just had a feeling it's going to be interesting . My heart goes out to everyone who's lost a job they were relying on. Something good will come up for everyone , I hope .

Weather matches my life today . Confusing a.f but sometimes exciting :D

Lit the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, with all the junk food. Was being positive and dealing with life for a while there, but not today. Today is bed with all the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Lit the fire.... then watched this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agi4geKb8v8

hail sheeting down so staying home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I really like Inishbofin (Galway) a truly pleasant place, have visited many times.

The two I would dearly dearly love to visit are High Island and Inishglora. Both ancient monastic foundations... cannot afford fares etc. Beehive huts are more widespread than Skellig Michael...

so I sit abed here and dream my dreams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoying the sun in the sunny south east :)

You must be well sheltered from the gales so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Listening to Fours Seasons in One Day... whilst looking out the window and watching! four seasons in one sodding day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Dining out for lunch today. All posh like.

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Listening to Fours Seasons in One Day... whilst looking out the window and watching! four seasons in one sodding day :)

Excellent choice :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

In for some soup, it's positively vladivostok out there today.
    Fixed up some trailer sides this morning and my fingers are numb with cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A bracing day, to say the least, but absolutely wonderful walking the shore. "A great day for the drying" I'm reliably informed.

Putting coffee on and unboxing a few pastries.

I really like Inishbofin (Galway) a truly pleasant place, have visited many times.

I was there a couple of times too.
    Last time the sea got rough on the way back to reynville and I thought the ferry would capsize, so I swore never again, lol. The coward in me is strong.

Sun is still shining and it's only 6 degrees :)

Only a few hours left in the coalface :)

Work work work. Here until 7. Now I've decided I need an extra 1k a month so everyone on with their thinking caps! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

So much rest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Work work work. Here until 7. Now I've decided I need an extra 1k a month so everyone on with their thinking caps! :D

You could sell your

Sketchs:):):);)
    Behave ye animals

Work work work work, till 8! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Was reading thise...and dropped my glass of Lean Folláin
    :(

You could sell your pics to foot fetish websites... you could do well with your Hobbit sketches ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the pub having a sneaky pint before heading home to the long suffering but very understanding Mrs Happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tech desk in the home office listening to the women argue about a shower. Putting on the headphones.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

About to head bedside. Watched this week's Derry Girls and laughed and cried. Fantastic stuff.

Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Had my psychologist today. She's only delighted with me :D Home now waiting for dinner to be finished, on the couch under a blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from taking the dogs out...it’s miserable outside. A night by the fire methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Back from work. Got my redundancy package confirmed, so it's definitely curtains for my team on May 3rd, but at least I'm getting some nice cash out of it. Dinner next, and then it's just me, the sofa, and the Xbox for the rest of the evening :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's cold.. In three months I'll probably be whinging about heat..

Costa Kilkenny :)

Waiting on a friend who told me on Monday that I looked like crap and I did so now she is going to do her magic on me and make me beautiful again :D

@Perse you could always sell your poetry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Set up an OnlyFans account? :p

Homeside for now, gym and college done, may try and get some productive college work done

Tea and netflix evening for us.. Yay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Enjoying some black pudding and red wine for the night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement