Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Just sitting down now ahhhhh so good . Painkillers at the ready . Bloody back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Playing scrabble with the mammy. Ill miss these evenings if I get a job in the near future...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's cold.. In three months I'll probably be whinging about heat..

It's bitter that wind today , would go through you Grem .

Home , the ever welcome coffee in hand :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Work work work. Here until 7. Now I've decided I need an extra 1k a month so everyone on with their thinking caps! :D

You could do my job. I get about that per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside with GLC (Good Loud Country)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the sofa watching Sky Sports News - guy from Go Compare opened Spurs new stadium lol

For anyone needing chocolate to eat ( ahem ;) ) or just need Easter Eggs , Supervalue have them on offer tomorrow and Friday - three for three Euro :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Work work work. Here until 7. Now I've decided I need an extra 1k a month so everyone on with their thinking caps! :D

Set up a GoFundMe page.

There was a thread in AH a while back about that cafe owner in Dublin that gets his jollies by being obnoxious. Anyways, it transpires that he set up a GoFundMe page so his social media followers could give him a free holiday.

Obviously you are far from obnoxious :D The point is, if there are people dumb enough to give money to some randomer so he can skip the light fandango (turned cartwheels 'cross the floor) somewhere abroad, then the odds are you can make this 1k happen with little effort. There are a lot of people out there that want to part with their money for no reason at all. You just need a good angle.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside.

Now goin' gymside.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside with GLC (Good Loud Country)

Irish or American?

Can't wait to have my new nails :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Devouring a lamb bhuna with pilau rice with garlic naan and all the dips.....heaven is deffo and Indian takeaway

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Back in from walking the dog in the rain.
    Now time to tidy up the shards of photos that she destroyed today!

Autosport wrote: »
    Irish or American?

Would you believe UK (with a taste of Irish) but American sound

Hank Wangford (and the Lost Cowboys) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lying in bed trying to find relief for my back. Must've been sitting in a draught today :(
    Hopefully the painkillers or sleep will kick in soon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    For anyone needing chocolate to eat ( ahem ;) ) or just need Easter Eggs , Supervalue have them on offer tomorrow and Friday - three for three Euro :D

I'll be all over that Mam!:D So far we have a simple collection of a small 2 quid egg,a big Terry's choco orange egg and a choco bunny egg with little eggs from Lidl. A few more weeks though.:D Spoiled little girl. Last year of this madness though. Santy got booted into orbit last christmas.:D Tooth fairy is on the dole now. Easter bunny is getting the P45.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thank you! Copious amounts needed for multiple Easter Egg Hunts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'll be all over that Mam!:D So far we have a simple collection of a small 2 quid egg,a big Terry's choco orange egg and a choco bunny egg with little eggs from Lidl. A few more weeks though.:D Spoiled little girl. Last year of this madness though. Santy got booted into orbit last christmas.:D Tooth fairy is on the dole now. Easter bunny is getting the P45.

Lucky girl !
    Ah G , mine are grown now but I still buy them all Easter Eggs :o
    And the amount has grown too as you can't hand them an Egg without giving their partners one also .

Made a rod for my own back there :D

Right so - Hank is finished, should I go country-folk Iris DeMent or Cajun/zydeco Clifton Chenier

Couchside

Right so - Hank is finished, should I go country-folk Iris DeMent or Cajun/zydeco Clifton Chenier

Couchside

I'd say either Tim McGraw or Keith Urban :D

Seat side :)

honeybear wrote: »
    Thank you! Copious amounts needed for multiple Easter Egg Hunts

I love doing Easter Egg hunts for small ones , but they're fun no matter what age , hope you can get as many as you need Honeybear :)

• Advertisement

I'm afraid I don't have them in stock Auto

Lucky girl !
    Ah G , mine are grown now but I still buy them all Easter Eggs :o
    And the amount has grown too as you can't hand them an Egg without giving their partners one also .

Made a rod for my own back there :D

I wish you were my Mam, but you're nowhere near old enough.:D You're a big softy! Who buys you an egg?

Couchside with Iris DeMent (I wish) Infamous Angel

I wish you were my Mam, but you're nowhere near old enough.:D You're a big softy! Who buys you an egg?

G I think Mam needs a visit to a chocolate factory ;) and lll go along with her :D just for research purposes ;):D

@CH :eek: I don't believe you :D Next you'll say you have no Randy Travis either :D

Autosport wrote: »

@CH :eek: I don't believe you :D Next you'll say you have no Randy Travis either :D

No gotcha - I have a couple of Randy Travis - I particularly like High Lonesome album

In fact I might even dig it out now

Ha , thanks G :D

I shall buy myself three on Friday , the kids ask what I'd like so I tell them coffee !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Road trip to a chocolate factory...

I'm in.

Auto , we can restrain each other from eating too much chocolate ( as if ! ) :p

CH , Randy Travis is good :)

I need to buy some of these bad boys!

200w.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

G - They had them 3 for €2 a while back in a pack. Should have stocked up on them. they were nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement