Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »

CH , Randy Travis is good :)

In small-ish doses though for me Mam, I'd sort of forgotten about that album though and it's very good.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    G - They had them 3 for €2 a while back in a pack. Should have stocked up on them. they were nice.

I will hunt down the last of them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch. Wrote a blog post for one of my modules. Will go to the library in the morning and do some more assignment work. But that’s tomorrow’s problem. Tonight is for chilling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side listening to himself watch YouTube videos on how to lay a patio ?!?! Does this mean I'm getting a patio ........ Finally !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couch side listening to himself watch YouTube videos on how to lay a patio ?!?! Does this mean I'm getting a patio ........ Finally !!

I misread that as "how to play a piano" :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

RMAOK wrote: »
    I misread that as "how to play a piano" :o

:) I would be wondering if he was going to learn the piano , not a note in his head !!!

Thank you all very much for your money making ideas. My head is simply bursting with inspiration! mzungu I especially like your suggestion and the confidence you have in me to extract money by nefarious means :pac:

I am in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Thank you all very much for your money making ideas. My head is simply bursting with inspiration! mzungu I especially like your suggestion and the confidence you have in me to extract money by nefarious means :pac:

I am in the bed.

Lol, OK..................... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Between classes

Just got into bed with a hot water bottle, my feet are like icicles.. I hate this weather. 😭

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside frozen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside after being pampered :)

Have Ted in the bed warming it for me :D

@CH would ya have any Alan Jackson now or maybe some George Strait?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

George thoroughgood, not sure on spelling but really like a song by him.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed, watching tv and half heartily studying pharmacology. :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A grand time of the night to be studying!.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Never understood how people study at night. A mate of mine today was saying he was gonna study through the night for an exam and I just don’t get it. If I don’t know it by 9pm, I’m never gonna know it.

In bed after a long afternoon & evening catching up with one of my oldest friends & her kids. Haven't been here for ages!
    Had to put the dog into kennels for a few days......... Jaysis the guilt! Won't be happy till I collect him on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

I don’t have an exam just keeping on top of it. I’m a night owl so it suits me. Plus the house is quite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wide awake in bed.

Today is my Friday, busy weekend ahead so no chance of catching up on lost sleep.

I need a week off to just do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    For anyone needing chocolate to eat ( ahem ;) ) or just need Easter Eggs , Supervalue have them on offer tomorrow and Friday - three for three Euro :D

I posted my email grocery list to supervalu y'day but have just emailed them again adding that... just found it on their site

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/food-cupboard-seasonal/c-150301332

thank you; was facing an eggless Easter!

He may not sort it but we tried....

• Advertisement

George thoroughgood, not sure on spelling but really like a song by him.

Impeccable taste Grem, real music :)

(PS it's Thorogood)

Morning all - kitchen catching up with the world, awaiting coffee to brew.

I was there a couple of times too.
    Last time the sea got rough on the way back to reynville and I thought the ferry would capsize, so I swore never again, lol. The coward in me is strong.

I love it when it is rough... spray in your face! and all the ferries have a great safety record and do not set out when the forecast is bad. The disasters on Inishark and Inishkea were a different matter,

When they evacuated Inishark ( excellent youtube series) one resident said that no one should have to live with no electricity and no doctor, But many people choose to do just that these days. My winter here with no power, internet etc was very peaceful and I close all down mid afternoon now

when I lived on the North Sea island we had a 2 hour crossing and that could be really rough. My disability meant I could stay in the car on the car deck which was infinitely easier ...The steering wheel is useful to hang on to :rolleyes:

Autosport wrote: »

@CH would ya have any Alan Jackson now or maybe some George Strait?

I think I have a best of Alan Jackson but no George Strait.....why don't you....am...... bring over a few and we'll have a listen....:D

You like your country music Auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Did 18hrs 08 minutes flying in 36 hours followed by almost 24 hours sleeping.....

Now balcony time with the mutt on our balcony.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got two Thorntons Easter eggs here last month, left them in the car and they melted, kinda disappointed at how little chocolate were in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Sun is shining, birds are singing, what's not to like :)

Heading to the coalface

smurfjed wrote: »
    Got two Thorntons Easter eggs here last month, left them in the car and they melted, kinda disappointed at how little chocolate were in them.

awwww.. I love the Cadbury creme eggs. Now I am islandbound I miss a few things, like impulse shopping but save a huge amount...miss charity shops too.. If ever anyone i know decides to visit we are going to have a busy day shopping ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    I love it when it is rough... spray in your face! and all the ferries have a great safety record and do not set out when the forecast is bad.

Reminds me one time I went to Bofin when the crossing was roughish. I was sitting on an outside seat at the back of the boat clinging on. There was a man standing up smoking a cigar the same as if he was standing on my kitchen floor - I could hear the music of the old Hamlet cigar ad :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have watched the rain for the past couple of hours and, now that it has passed, I'm going fishing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement