Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I know there's about a dozen easter eggs stacked here for our children callers. I'm well warned not to touch them, but I always get one or two as everyone knows I love my chocolate.
    Having tea with my Mrs as we prepare for a trip to Enniskillen today, we are meeting her sister who has just arrived home form the states for a short visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Gp waiting room, feeling ok though, none of the usual nerves or anxiety. Waiting to see what he thinks of the most recent developments in the saga that is my life at the moment, I'm hoping he will agree I am weathering it all well though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside!

Nick Drake is the soundtrack. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside!

Nick Drake is the soundtrack. :)

Now I will be singing that whenever I go outside! ocean all around in all directions and yes I love it.. No brass band though.. just windsong and galegroans and the lark rising in rapture

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and chilling some more..

At the coalface, off tomorrow and can't wait to get out of here, meal out tonight and tomorrow night.. Definitely going clothes shopping as I've been very good since Christmas so need a pick me up.. Guaranteed I will find nothing I like when I have plenty bobs to spend.. May just have to buy wine lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At the coalface, off tomorrow and can't wait to get out of here, meal out tonight and tomorrow night.. Definitely going clothes shopping as I've been very good since Christmas so need a pick me up.. Guaranteed I will find nothing I like when I have plenty bobs to spend.. May just have to buy wine lol.

TK maxx is your friend :3 or give me the bobs and I'll spend it for ya :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

At the coalface, off tomorrow and can't wait to get out of here, meal out tonight and tomorrow night.. Definitely going clothes shopping as I've been very good since Christmas so need a pick me up.. Guaranteed I will find nothing I like when I have plenty bobs to spend.. May just have to buy lots and lots of wine lol.

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from a short trip to Cork, yesterday till today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just as I was planning my weekend, got called soon as possible get flight to our other base, so the next week will be in a hotel.

Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Graces7 wrote: »
    Now I will be singing that whenever I go outside! ocean all around in all directions and yes I love it.. No brass band though.. just windsong and galegroans and the lark rising in rapture
    I didn't realise Nick Drake did a cover of that! :pac:

I'm all alone at my desk, having been deserted by my two colleagues who are doing a well-being/mental health training course. 2/3 of our department.

I like being alone, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Students union, having some lunch. I was in the library before 9 this morning, and managed to get a nice bit done, started on writing my Irish Lit essay and did my presentation report that I’ll upload later today. Ah productivity :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Students Union must be a great thing, I recall a table, chair and filing cabinet where you paid for your student card. Grumble grumble not in my day grumble

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Students Union must be a great thing, I recall a table, chair and filing cabinet where you paid for your student card. Grumble grumble not in my day grumble

It is! There’s pool tables, couches and a microwave and it’s where a lot of people come to hang out. I only come for the microwave and the couches though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a taxi on the way to town for more work agony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On the way back to work, for a busy evening. After the excitement of this morning I doubt I can cope ��

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

In from dipping my oil tank, hope weather improves soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Benchside people watching and feeling the sun on my face :) Bring on the summer :D

@Mam I may have bought some Easter eggs :D

On the way back to work, for a busy evening. After the excitement of this morning I doubt I can cope ��

Did I miss something? Probably..

• Advertisement

clockwatching and trying to stay awake until the leprechauns have delivered the groceries,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a traffic jam but can see in to a restaurant window where there is a table full of people having a whale of a time.
    Tempted to join them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home in my cottage. Haven't been here in a while but in a really good headspace so I came back for a few days.

Really having an "I can conquer the world if I so decide" day, feeling fantastic. It's such a relief, and I'm actually excited about what might happen next in the soap opera that is my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Roll on the weekend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

At the desk shrouded in blankets after two hours of shoe shopping - my least favourite activity in the world - in the strong winds and sleet. Starting to doubt that I'll ever be warm again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for a few minutes, sun is out now !

Honeybear , there are no restrictions on the amount of Eggs you can buy !

Autosport , I may have bought 1 , or (2)1 ...':D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In for a few minutes, sun is out now !

Honeybear , there are no restrictions on the amount of Eggs you can buy !

Autosport , I may have bought 1 , or (2)1 ...':D

sniff.... groceries arrived and NO EASTER EGGS! may not be in every store... No chocolate either as i must have omitted it in error..

Ah well! Not a major disaster but would have been nice.. I think I accidentally hid some cdm a while back and maybe creme eggs hidden somewhere, tomorrow will search ... mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.. the trials of old age!

No more shopping now before Easter.. Oh I did get popcorn....

sun is glorious now but am exhausted...

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    At the desk shrouded in blankets after two hours of shoe shopping - my least favourite activity in the world - in the strong winds and sleet. Starting to doubt that I'll ever be warm again.

((((WARM HUGS!!! ))))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sitting watching my son pack all his worldly belongings.
    Apparently he is moving out because his sister broke his toy and he’s “fed up of her”.

My offer of help to fix the toy has so far been rejected :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Sitting watching my son pack all his worldly belongings.
    Apparently he is moving out because his sister broke his toy and he’s “fed up of her”.

My offer of help to fix the toy has so far been rejected :(

Let him go ..he knows he's not allowed cross the road yet :)

Sitting here sipping a redbreast 12yo and wondering if harry has been seen lately...did he move to Brexitland?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement