Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Page 666 well on touch site anyway.. I'm feeding a few doggo friends of mine.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Page 666 well on touch site anyway.. I'm feeding a few doggo friends of mine.. :)

It is indeed page 666 here too Grem :D

Someone send me motivation to sort stuff here please !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Not a fan of this number

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Time to go. Form here to here, and here i am!

Never dd find half a banana and i am sure I did not eat it :eek: Did not feel as if I had eaten a whole big banana...You know.. lol.. ah well.....

Tomorrow is another day... been lovely here and such a pleasure to be warm

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is indeed page 666 here too Grem :D

Someone send me motivation to sort stuff here please !

God I'd badly do with some motivation, I'm absolutely shattered, I've the heating on because I'm also cold and I've eaten nothing but crap for the last few days, badly need to get my act together but just have zero energy for the last few weeks, also after weeks of training and matches every night this weekend was meant to be free but now there's training at 10am tomorrow so that puts a stop to my gallop this evening, I honestly think I will die from tiredness, I feel like an old (older lol) woman.

• Advertisement

God I'd badly do with some motivation, I'm absolutely shattered, I've the heating on because I'm also cold and I've eaten nothing but crap for the last few days, badly need to get my act together but just have zero energy for the last few weeks, also after weeks of training and matches every night this weekend was meant to be free but now there's training at 10am tomorrow so that puts a stop to my gallop this evening, I honestly think I will die from tiredness, I feel like an old (older lol) woman.

My thinking on that is that you've been through a lot over the last few months Duvet and it's your body telling you to take a bit of time out for yourself to recharge ..

And yes I know , it's impossible at times to do that :)

Coffee time and coconut ring biscuits .

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side now not winning the battle that is dinner time for little bird :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the pub having a pint and a feast with the kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair with tea. Took the night off because I’m feeling pretty miserable, probably last night’s fiasco catching up with me, plus other things. Didn’t even go to the gym today and I’m feeling bad about that too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

And that’s a wrap for another week. Weekend starts here*

* in my kitchen. Life's a party!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Heading to a match shortly, tbh I'm not brimming with enthusiasm. On the plus side I get religion driving in Galway :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Posting for the sole reason of getting off this page number (I’m a tad superstitious!)
    Yippee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

honeybear wrote: »
    Posting for the sole reason of getting off this page number (I’m a tad superstitious!)
    Yippee

Waiting for the rugby to start.....and I'm going to delete 2 of my previous posts :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What a difference a phone call makes. So angry. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Waiting at the airport to fly, fly, fly away.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What's wrong Grem?

I'm now Couchside with the feet up :) now my weekend starts and I'm volunteering tomorrow at a dog recuse and I can't wait :D I'll probably end up bringing them all home :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Poochie05 wrote:
    * in my kitchen. Life's a party!

Any yokes? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

On the train from krakow to Warsaw reading a Michael Collins book I bought in the airport. Odd combination but sure you'll have that. Looking forward to checking in and heading out to see the city

Got a phone call before seven asking me to come in, unpaid and paying for a taxi..Because a dope effed off early.

Got a phone call before seven asking me to come in, unpaid and paying for a taxi..Because a dope effed off early.

Are you serious? I hope you told them where to go :mad:

• Advertisement

I said i'll be in when i am supposed to be..

Anyway, deskside being calm

Its either the moon or the magnetic poles about to flip Grem, I'm dealing with rage at the moment. Peoples being particularly annoying today :o

But just in, couchside, and some old skool loud music (Pixies/Deftones) will defray the frazzle :D

Something is up, definitely, we shall manage and overcome :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Long week over.

Had a nice run earlier to clear the head.

Currently computerside working away on a few things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a glass of Baileys

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Restless as feck. I have to go out. Distractions needed. Anyone else in this mood a lot lately ?

maybe it's the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Watching thing about Pablo Escobar,yawn

Hitting the hay ... at 9:30 on a FRIDAY night!!! I’m wrecked

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay ... at 9:30 on a FRIDAY night!!! I’m wrecked

Wild you are :D

Sometimes you need to rest :)

• Advertisement