Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

Bedside can't sleep

Have you ever just said to someone "be quiet and drive far away" :pac:

*gets coat*

Ha! I do hear it quite a bit ;)

*follows, head bowed in shame*

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

When i was sleeping you were eating eggs! Actually i never ever eat easter eggs before easter sunday. well this year no eggs to eat even then so there we are... This is the only time I have missed not having a car etc. oh and not getting to dunne';s.. but supervalu is my grocery shop and ... ah well....

Trying to get warm.. got ready for a walk to be beaten back by the wet wind and chill... Cat had run on ahead of me and was sooooooooo disappointed. he loves walkies

ps am taking time out from later today until easter... in case I forget later today

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

You're out early for walkies, or at least tried to be. Good news is the rain is to clear, gone here now but still dark and murky looking.
    Imagine if your island was in the carribean Grace's, you could sleep on the beach, probably have to go inside for heat protection, your cats would love that.
    Coffee by the radiator for me now, heading out to the cattle in a few, I can here a few moos from shed in here, it's feeding time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have some bread in the machine baking. Have coffee in the cup. Just need to get brave and go in to the outside and buy a paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sitting down sipping lemon and ginger tea.
    Watching Ben and Holly is not helping my thumping headache, but at least it’s not Peppa Pig :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Going to head out for a coffee. Happy Saturday Everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel time, working tonight.

My biggest decision of the day is what shall i have for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A nice sunny morning. Taking my time over breakfast, then washing cars and enjoying the decent weather.

You're out early for walkies, or at least tried to be. Good news is the rain is to clear, gone here now but still dark and murky looking.
    Imagine if your island was in the carribean Grace's, you could sleep on the beach, probably have to go inside for heat protection, your cats would love that.
    Coffee by the radiator for me now, heading out to the cattle in a few, I can here a few moos from shed in here, it's feeding time.

I would hate that! I am a cool Northern creature. lol... Love watching the dawn early and hearing the early birds . and yes, saw that re the forecast ...

nap time.... the cats have decided..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sitting down sipping lemon and ginger tea. Watching Ben and Holly is not helping my thumping headache, but at least it’s not Peppa Pig

Or baby shark *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Graces7 wrote:
    I would hate that! I am a cool Northern creature. lol... Love watching the dawn early and hearing the early birds . and yes, saw that re the forecast ...

Same here, was out earlier for the dawn chorus. Never gets old.

On route home again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, drinking hot lemon and honey. Have picked up yet another virus and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Or baby shark *shudders*

I’m sure it will make an appearance today at some stage
    :( I still think Peppa might be worse though, she’s insufferable :eek:

I’m just after dropping breakfast in bed to the OH, now about to start cleaning up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I’m sure it will make an appearance today at some stage I still think Peppa might be worse though, she’s insufferable

The wee one actually started singing baby shark to me about 30 mins after I posted that. I didn't bring that sh!te into the house, it's all the creches fault. :(:D

Decided to make this a vegetarian week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from shopping and errands. Time for a cuppa and some fresh soda bread with jam while I do a bit of planning as I need to start working through what’s in the freezer

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here, was out earlier for the dawn chorus. Never gets old.

On route home again.

My family are overseas so I call them around 4 am here. when the light is really long in June I will take my breakfast to the shore and watch the dawn rise over the mountains. Blissful thought..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Soaking up the last little while in bed. Still feeling nervous about work and would rather not go, but I know if I do that, I’ll be even worse next week. Plus I need the money. So I’m just gonna ignore it for a while and enjoy being in bed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Home from shopping and errands. Time for a cuppa and some fresh soda bread with jam while I do a bit of planning as I need to start working through what’s in the freezer

Deskside thinking I sure would love a slice of fresh soda bread :pac: 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading off to volunteer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning - just about - Auto, fair play have a good one.

Heading shop-side in a mo

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning - just about - Auto, fair play have a good one.

Will do :) can't wait to be surrounded by dogs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Cars gleaning and about to take coffee, plus newspaper, to a sunny seat in the garden.

Enjoy the pleasant weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Saturday chores done so coachside now with the newspaper, stove blazing, picking out a few horses for the racing and beers chilling in the fridge for later, I love lazy Saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head into work. Please let these next 8 hours fly :(

Deskside thinking I sure would love a slice of fresh soda bread :pac: 😀

Do you want some strawberry jam on it?

Autosport wrote: »
    Will do :) can't wait to be surrounded by dogs :)

Do they check your bags on the way out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

GoneHome wrote: »
    Saturday chores done so coachside now with the newspaper, stove blazing, picking out a few horses for the racing and beers chilling in the fridge for later, I love lazy Saturdays

I picked two for the Grand National !
    I haven't a clue about horse racing , and only ever back something in the G N's , should be interesting :D

In from clearing two flowerbeds ,two more to go , on Monday :o

Just laughed at the 98FM news, Garda searching a halting site found drugs, guns and a monkey :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Do you want some strawberry jam on it?

G'wan so poochie and sure a cuppa while you're at it :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement