Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just in from walking the dogs. Nap time here I come ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

honeybear wrote: »
    Just in from walking the dogs. Nap time here I come ...

Sounds good to me :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf9M85qY5dwCuluy578JkEHTDrqVp2ELDvmcAGTMsAG67iAWgCVg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a great few hours with the dogs, made myself some new fur baby friends :) I'm surprised I didn't bring them home :D

Now beachside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just soaking up rays of vitamin D in the garden. Glorious!

0lddog wrote: »
    Sounds good to me :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf9M85qY5dwCuluy578JkEHTDrqVp2ELDvmcAGTMsAG67iAWgCVg

Awww!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Desk side doing assignments for the day. Looking forward to being done in May. Part time college isn’t great when it comes to eating up free time on evenings and weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Enjoying the sunny afternoon in Sligo.. Amazing weather! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home after a hike up the mountain. Am now with pencil and paper planning a garden renovation project.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home with a coffee !
    Triathlon going on here in town today , lovely buzz around it , and the sun was shining on them running out the road * :D

I don't know if they welcomed that .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home with a coffee !
    Triathlon going on here in town today , lovely buzz around it , and the sun was shining on them running out the road * :D

I don't know if they welcomed that .

No Mam they didn't welcome you asking if they had any Easter eggs :D:D

Had a great day at the beach, met some lovely people and even had ice cream bought for me :D

Now gardenside watching the birds :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Glorious out.

Heading gymside.

Autosport wrote: »
    No Mam they didn't welcome you asking if they had any Easter eggs :D:D

Had a great day at the beach, met some lovely people and even had ice cream bought for me :D

Now gardenside watching the birds :)

I was on my hands and knees gardening (begging;) ) , you'd think someone would have taken pity on me , but no , too busy running :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

In a bar in Warsaw with a load of AC Milan fans. Not sure what the connection is but they are die hards. Going to head back to the digs soon to charge up and head out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Staff room. 5 hours have gone pretty fast, so let’s hope the last 3 will once I come back off my break

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Having no appetite is a ta this eve. If anyone wants to swap appetites for a week ...being thin isn't all it's cracked up to be. wherever all the energy came`from for the past six weeks ..it's gone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh here we go again. Feck it, got you lot to whine to!. :p

I am off gallivanting for the night shortly :D
    (Not really , babysitting )

Hope everyone enjoys their evening :)

32 hours, 2 kids.
    I'm ready for bed now! Won't be long, real work at 7am.
    That was tough going..... Kids are relentless! They are so super fantastic though...... I wanna squeeze them so much :)

Date night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

G&T in hand and enjoying the still bright evening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside feeling paranoid, few of the lads had a pow wow in the other office :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside having a cuppa. Dinner soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - listening to The Q Tips

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Couch side watching Bumblebee. In my element with the 80s soundtrack :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, back in from a busy day that just finished up with walking the dog and the cat came along as well.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Kitchen table, back in from a busy day that just finished up with walking the dog and the cat came along as well.

I demand a photo of the cat joining you on your amble!

Chillin on a Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I demand a photo of the cat joining you on your amble!

Last evening I saw a little boy and girl playing with hurls and a ball with their cat chasing the ball :) First time I ever say a cat chasing a ball.

Still couch still listening The Q Tips

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Last evening I saw a little boy and girl playing with hurls and a ball with their cat chasing the ball :) First time I ever say a cat chasing a ball.

Still couch still listening The Q Tips

No pics, but when we were at the park, the dog was chasing the ball, the cat was chasing the dog, then the dog would drop the ball and chase the cat. :)

• Advertisement

That needs to be recorded, pretty please Boom_Bap?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement