Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I demand a photo of the cat joining you on your amble!
    A couple of women near here have cats that go for walks with them.

Watching a completely implausible film, 'London has Fallen' or something like that.
    What a load of tripe!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've seen people with cats on leads on Facebook. I'm not saying it's cruel but I don't like it...seems unnatural

In bed with my mumps :( (I think )

Oh no...I have been around a lot of people ...but I wasn't coughing or anything ..won't change my username to Patient Zero just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a great night :)

Now I'm contemplating what to do next :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Autosport wrote:
    Now I'm contemplating what to do next

Club Tropicana?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Autosport wrote: »
    Had a great night :)

Now I'm contemplating what to do next :D

Dirty kebab?

• Advertisement

In Finland everyone has their cats on lead.
    Thought it was mad & kept taking pics of them.......
    Turns out it is against the law to let your cats roam, like dogs in Ireland!

bubblypop wrote: »
    Turns out it is against the law to let your cats roam, like dogs in Ireland!

Sounds like a great idea. I must drop a letter to Leo.

Hitting the hay.
    Have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Club Tropicana?

Drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there's enough for everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the bed. The amount of sh!te I've eaten tonight. I wish I could say no regrets but alas I'm filled with regret already and it'll be worse in the morning. Le sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home ! Page glitched , am convinced I am the glitch at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just home. Wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, heading to the land of nod imminently

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*tumbleweed*

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭rickis tache

Been awake since 5. Meant to golf today at 8.30 and can never get a good night's sleep before playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, listening to the birds singing outside. It was lovely until the pheasant tried to join in.... Sounds like me after a few drinks!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed, listening to the birds singing outside. It was lovely until the pheasant tried to join in.... Sounds like me after a few drinks!

They are raucous little feckers aren't they?. An hour left here and the rumble home begins, tired grem today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watched an amazing thunderstorm light show last night from above it, so much nicer that watching from the same altitude :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Couldn't sleep, I'm was tossing and turning since six am so I got up. Just had some coffee and will head down to the beach for a run, 7k is doable if there's a low tide [reminder check tide times].

There's a cracking sunrise over Dublin bay this morning, its just peaking its head out from around Howth Head (I'm Portmarnock side).

I'm outta here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Easing myself in to the day. Have nothing planned which is jussssst perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Woke up in sunlight and thought ''ahh, yes . harp lessons today :)''
    Not a shred of nerves about not knowing how to read music .
    Then remembered I've to quarantine myself .
    Hope I haven't talked myself out of it by the time I can go.

• Advertisement

Gah, mumps isn't it?. Hope you are better soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all - today is all about De Ronde Van Vlaanderen The Tour of Flanders, the 2nd Monument of the cycling season. The men's race is 270 Km of cobbles and sharp hills. 160 Km for women.
    Live from start to finish on eurosport

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!

Having a lie on this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doggies are walked...forgot the gloves again! Freezing but lovely (except for my hands!) Cats fed. Having my first coffee of many. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Just home, only day of the week I get here this early, night all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Had a sleep in, just up with my coffee now.
    We were at a social last night in the local hall, non alcoholic one.
    We had great craic and no hangover after it.
    Cattle mooing like mad out here, better get myself in gear, lovely sunny morning.

Misty morning here; heading for Mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One would think that by this age I would have learnt to check the weather before volunteering to work.

Thunderstorm alley here I come :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Having an relaxing Sunday morning listening to Sunday Miscellany on Radio 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

And we're off, no Irish riders today unfortunately, oddly Flanders was the only one of the five monuments that the legendary Sean Kelly didn't snag.

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement