Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

And we're off, no Irish riders today unfortunately, oddly Flanders was the only one of the five monuments that the legendary Sean Kelly didn't snag.

Ah that's just not true. I'm about to head out for my Sunday morning spin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Gah, mumps isn't it?. Hope you are better soon..

Thanks :) Yes , I'm as sure as I can be. Everyone must keep an exclusion zone around me til it's better.

I wouldn't want anyone's testicles to swell up :D (apparently it's worse for men).

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Getting Mrs car ready for her nct tomoro.
    She is a clot the amount of rubbish in her car and she gives out to me if I leave a straw on the floor inside. I can't say anything either or she'll be worse for a week or so if I do.
    Off to power wash it now at the local garage, he is opening up for me to do it as he and I are m8s and he knows he'll get a few pints for the favour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Brilliant Sunday morning for me, so positive. I'm buzzing.

7.5km beach and road run done in glorious sunshine and scenery, then hooked up with a run group I run/train with for coffee and one of the girls brought home baked gluten free banana bread, this was unreal after that beach run because I was starving!.

Home, breakfast of poached eggs, smoked salmon and coffee. I'm trying to look for photos to post (which I'm not in!!).

From this mornings run.

There was lots of Starfish this morning, I hope they all made it back alive

And this mornings route;

Can't wait to walk Richo later, in the mean time ~ more coffee :D

• Advertisement

Back from mass and lightening didn't strike lol, going to hang out the washing, do some groceries and meeting up with the family for grub and drinks later.. pushing thoughts of work tomorrow to the back of my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Back from mass and lightening didn't strike lol, going to hang out the washing, do some groceries and meeting up with the family for grub and drinks later.. pushing thoughts of work tomorrow to the back of my mind.

I read that as black mass :0

I thought , oh, someone here's weirder than I am...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I missed mass today, I feel bad, but I have a lot of bits of organising to do and mass time just got in the way. I know that's a bad excuse but that's the way it panned out.
    Having a glass of water instead of coffee for penance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back from mass myself. I even sang along with one of the hymns.
    Need some boldness now to balance things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Thanks :) Yes , I'm as sure as I can be. Everyone must keep an exclusion zone around me til it's better.

I wouldn't want anyone's testicles to swell up :D (apparently it's worse for men).

Yep...leads to infertility...as I found out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I wonder what I’ll get up to today :D

Have a great day!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Let me guess... a road trip?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Let me guess... a road trip?

You could be right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m at home, thinking I’ll do some more work on my assignments today. Might even see if I can finish my Irish Literature one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

It's a smashing day out there, went for a great two mile walk, couchside now with a bunch of Sunday paper's to read

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couch Watching the last few Km women's race atm, my favourite girl just got a puncture :(

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I have a pain in me bollox and the day isn’t even half over.
    I’m going for pints tonight don’t try and stop me.

Nothing like the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair :) Life is good :)

Beachside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm home alone!!! Can't remember the last time that happened...the silence is lovely. I keep looking around expecting to be asked for something.

I have dinner on and a nice cold beer in my hand. Outside enjoying the sun and listening to the radio. Have a lovely day everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, taking a break from my essay while the laptop restarts. I’m done the bulk of it, I just need to finish my conclusion and tune up bits of the essay itself. Yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cooking a roast chicken with music on too loud and a glass of wine to keep me motivated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Cooking a roast chicken with music on too loud and a glass of wine to keep me motivated.

I think that's the most therapeutic thing in the world! I'm in the kitchen, ham with coke in the slow cooker, first time trying it. Hopefully will be nice. Chopping veg to go with it now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Office view this evening

@Smurf love the view :)

Heading home now and had a great relaxing day :)

My legs are dead after my run this morning, but I've to walk Richo.

Beach (again) or park?.

My legs are dead after my run this morning, but I've to walk Richo.

Beach (again) or park?.

Beach :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Couchside, with a blanket and our planet on Netflix. My excuse is I'm trying to kill a cold and get my voice back, but... Who really needs an excuse for a sofa, a blanket and David Attenborough?? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Relaxing now..had the babba for 24 hours....In the immortal words of Det Murtaugh in Lethal Weapon......"I'm getting too old for this sh*t"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A lazy day today. Watching Countryfile.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement