Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How about you Deja? Who do you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deja Boo wrote: »
    :) cool...
    Any faves in your country groove this week?

Hank Wangford//Iris DeMent/Tom Russell/Hal Ketchum/Randy Travis/little bit of Alan Jackson/Nitty Gritty Dirt Band :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Autosport wrote: »
    Beach :)

When we get the money Richo will have his other sleeve tattoo done :D

477280.jpg

:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

^^ Haha like meself:pac:

Couchside watching my favourite man

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yes, piling watercress high on a toastie, hello 90's :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks into thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Deskside, but six nights off after this hopefully

Even if you got sixty nights off it would not be enough.

I really, really do not know how you cope with the never ending night roster . I know that I could not.
    I'm homeside. Day was to have been spent running after a lawnmower. Its recoil starter did not recoil. Day was spent fixing lawnmower.

Aww Olddog you are very sweet :)

I didn’t think dogs liked lawnmowers :D

Heading bedside now watching Magnum PI

• Advertisement

Aww Olddog you are very sweet :)

Yea Grem I done 4 months of nights and I was half dead after it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

No pub a fcuking nosebled for the last hour and a half something I haven’t got since my early twenties.
    And no she didn’t meet me with a hay maker when I said I was heading out.

I says wrote: »
    No pub a fcuking nosebled for the last hour and a half something I haven’t got since my early twenties.
    And no she didn’t meet me with a hay maker when I said I was heading out.

That's a balls, should have gone out earlier? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

That's a balls, should have gone out earlier? :P

Correct my lord

I'll have a few for you tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Just after making lunch for tomorrow, now sitting down having some tae before bed :)

Nearly time for a cuppa here too. Cheers MAC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

would love your job grem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, watching the Bodyguard

Has to be done, tea for the evening and coffee for the day time to keep me alive in work :)

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    would love your job grem :)

Funny, no one else wants to do it.. :rolleyes:

MAC addict wrote: »
    Has to be done, tea for the evening and coffee for the day time to keep me alive in work :)

I'm going to need a coffee, blasted tidying up paperwork. One thing i hate about leave, always a mountain when i get back..

Oh I’d go crazy with that, thankfully we hand over so it all rolls onto next shift.

A lot of it stops with me *sigh* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Birds singing me awake. Going out to walk the doggies & feed the cats. Work to follow ...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
    That's me in a nutshell, except for the last two, :).
    Coffee time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta agree with 0lddog, nights really kick my arse, unfortunately as the summer temperatures approach, most of our stuff happens at night.

Hotel time, trying to summon up the enthusiasm to head to a local museum.

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Up and at 'em for once! Love the bright mornings. Might have peaked too soon though, need a little rest before heading workside...

• Advertisement

Kitchenside, bracing myself for facing the traffic in a few minutes, I'm hungry but don't know what I want, have a good one lads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement