Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all, migraine to start the day, lovely.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Morning all, migraine to start the day, lovely.

Up since 4.15...nad headache and have taken my immigran...not working... think I'll have one by 10

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coalface bound.

Woop-de-dooo. NOT.

Who sped up the weekend

Mine are mostly ocular now just slight headache but in my teens/early 20's they were severe. First one in ages for me, more nuisance, than anything

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling away from work.. The tales I could tell :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work. I wish I could post something more exciting, more exotic, but I can’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Mine are mostly ocular now just slight headache but in my teens/early 20's they were severe. First one in ages for me, more nuisance, than anything

Ocular migraines are awfully intimidating - the vision disturbances and temporary blindness gives me very little warning of onset.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope you feel better soon :)

Work is the usual fun

Yea with me it starts as a little spot and expands.It's a weird sensation alright. It hasn't happened too many times while driving but you got to get off the road and wait.

Autosport wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon :)

Work is the usual fun

Ah thanks Auto, it's passed now just a very slight headache, be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

WOOORRRKKKKK!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Empty calendar for today so starting with a long coastal walk with Mrs S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Deskside, catching up on work from last week with a coffee in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Food glorious food, where do I begin :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Also deskside, workside. Tough getting out of the bed this morning, but the day is cracking on nicely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hospital side waiting for appointment. Tummy just started rumbling! Typical when I wasn't hungry all morning

Lookit all those cakes Smurf! :D

I'm on the couch after a coffee. Loading up the emails now. I never look at work stuff on a weekend but that doesn't stop people contacting me. So I imagine I've a few bits waiting.

In other news the daddy might need a new knee. Sweet Jehovah. I'll be on babbysitting duty if so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

The 3 yr old emperor has developed a serious interest in his older brothers jigsaws. The kitchen table has been commendered for the day.

At the coalface on my break, trying not to eat too much as going out for dinner later, the leg of the table looks appetising at this moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The usual from me . At home . Bit shaky but steadily getting housework done.

Erik Shun, I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of mumps for you . I shouldn't have made light of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Dying here waiting for lunch. I missed breakfast. If there is one thing to make me miserable it is hunger.
    Actually there are a few more things that make me miserable but I will spare ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

The usual from me . At home . Bit shaky but steadily getting housework done.

Erik Shun, I'm sorry to hear about the outcome of mumps for you . I shouldn't have made light of it.

Jesus no....I make light of it myself!!
    I'm firing more blanks than the FCA

Took 7 attempts at IVF but I have a beautiful daughter and wouldn't swap her for anything...no apology needed I promise you , but tnx for the kind thought widdershins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm at home thinking about throwing out the tv. We had Ireland's Got Talent all weekend, not so bad but teenager is off sick so now I'm being subjected to Britain's Got Talent..at half twelve in the day!!!

It's probably karma, he has glandular fever so the "kissing disease" joke has been done a bit too much by me! He's on the mend though. Better make a nice lunch for him now..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

People watching :)

Itunes gave me a great recommendation Lewis Capaldi :) loving his album :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Autosport wrote: »
    People watching :)

Itunes gave me a great recommendation Lewis Capaldi :) loving his album :)

The video for Your Grace is lovely . I love it when he says ''smashed it''

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Heading to the gym shortly. But first, a hot cross bun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A typical bright April day. Got the lawns cut and all is looking promising for a decent year in the garden.

You're lucky Srameen, the sky is on the ground here in Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Found a lovely museum that was beside a 1942 palace which is opened for a period of one month as an art gallery. So had a great morning. The volunteers that showed me around the palace were really lovely, this country is becoming so relaxed.

• Advertisement

Srameen guilted me into mowing my lawn - seeing as the forecast is indifferent for the next couple of days ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement