Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Gym done, boyfriend dropped home, and now home myself. Time for a cuppa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa introducing my fella to ConAir. Loving it so far.

Had a busy day. Work and rehearsals so its nice to unwind now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

After having a dinner of lasagne, peas and potatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Sorted out a few heifers for the mart this afternoon, there's one demon in there. Lucky she didn't kill me a couple of times.
    She is for the chop, couldn't let her on to any man or woman in all conscience.
    Have a murderous migraine now so going to lie on the couch and hope an hours rest with paracetamol taken fixes me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Srameen guilted me into mowing my lawn - seeing as the forecast is indifferent for the next couple of days ;)

I bet you're now glad you did and that it's looking good.

Finished dinner and settling down to a good fire, TV, and newspaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am cleaning out my toolbox. For the first time ever.
    A whole lot of crap collected over a lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Watching WrestleMania as I was much too tired to stay up to watch last night.

I shall have to get up and get some food in the very near future though.

Where’s a servant when you need one? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Back at home, waiting for a call from a recruiter. Hope that girls hurries up, I need to get some shopping done.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside and the sun is shining so I'm thinking I'll head out for a walk :)

I love the smell of fresh cut grass so Srameen and CH you are both lucky boys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bed, trying all the cold remedies!! 2nd round interview tomorrow, and I've no voice. Disaster! Need all the bits of all the boardsies crossed for me tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen.

Now looking out at the grass and realising it needs a cut. I havent started the lawn mower since last October. That is the part I dread. If it starts, all is good. But I'm gonna push the cut back a bit until I have time to deal with any malfunctioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TG1 wrote: »
    Home, bed, trying all the cold remedies!! 2nd round interview tomorrow, and I've no voice. Disaster! Need all the bits of all the boardsies crossed for me tomorrow!

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , watching My Tribe on RTE1 .
    Started last week I think , worth a look .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Sipping a redbreast 12yo caskstrength whiskey before I have to go pick my child up from dancing....and I use the term "dancing" very loosely indeed...she's like a newborn calf breakdancing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Kitchenside

Listening to steam radio over IP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/b08kbct7

Start @ 17:00min : Round The Horne ( strictly for oldies )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Had some really bad news today so I'm just taking the evening to try to decompress. My head is absolutely melted right now.

If anyone has any light-hearted/funny movie/show recommendations please do send them over. I could do with the distraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Vela wrote: »
    Had some really bad news today so I'm just taking the evening to try to decompress. My head is absolutely melted right now.

If anyone has any light-hearted/funny movie/show recommendations please do send them over. I could do with the distraction.

Sorry to hear that Vela.

Kim's Convenience on Netflix always cheers me up, if you have it available.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Vela.

Kim's Convenience on Netflix always cheers me up, if you have it available.

+ 1 for Kim's Convenience and also love, Mr Kim cracks me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just as i was planning to hit the bed, i get called to work as someone else broke down in a different city. I guess no-one got my memo about me hating nights.

At least I shall see the sun rise before my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Ouch, that doesn't sound good.Sorry to hear that. I don't have a movie suggestion per se, but this video from the Trivial Happiness thread (Sorry for stealing the link, Sepiroth) should at least help a bit:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

+ 1 for Kim's Convenience and also love, Mr Kim cracks me up!

OK, see you :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    OK, see you :)

"Stop! Listen!"

:pac:

I'll check that out, thanks everyone :)

I always love White Chicks for a good laugh :)

(Hugs) Vela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

I'll check that out, thanks everyone :)

The Good Place and also Neighborhood is worth a watch...first one is unusual clever comedy..the other is just white peeps in da hood.. still a laugh though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Schitts Creek is hilarious too...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Back in the Kitchen sorting out yesterday's purchases from an Asian market. Decent coconut milk for a start and followed by great pastes for red curry, black pepper, massaman curry and rendang. Grabbed some scotch bonnets just in case.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Back in the Kitchen sorting out yesterday's purchases from an Asian market. Decent coconut milk for a start and followed by great pastes for red curry, black pepper, massaman curry and rendang. Grabbed some scotch bonnets just in case.

Can't wait for dinner :D

Erik Shun wrote: »
    The Good Place and also Neighborhood is worth a watch...first one is unusual clever comedy..the other is just white peeps in da hood.. still a laugh though

Couldn't get into the good place, but I'll check out the other!

One thing I've never actually watched is the IT Crowd, but I saw a clip the other day and was LOLing to the max, so might be worth a go :)

• Advertisement

TG1 wrote: »
    Schitts Creek is hilarious too...

Sounds it! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement