Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm on my exercise bike and trying not to read posts about cakes, pub lunches and pints!! And after this I must do some accounts..it's going to be a long evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Soon carside - micro road trip to my sister's workplace to collect real free range eggs - yum

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally out of bed (don’t judge just yet :o)

Went to bed feeling rotten, woke up at 4.30am to be sick, and then was sick again this morning. Must be something wrong as I’m never sick. Feeling pretty crap still, but at least I’m over the sickness I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Watching the Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix while playing candy crush and surfin the net and resisting the urge to go grab some more cheesecake from the fridge.

Presentation went really well, phew! But lucky because they were actually interested in the subject.....

Best of luck tg

• Advertisement

I was in Aldi earlier and was going to treat myself to a bunch of flowers but they all looked a bit withered, spotted unusual ones that looked kinda artificial as in just one in the bunch and a long stalk with "flouncy" bits on it, had to put on my glasses for a closer look, 4.99e for a "Pussy Willow", bejaysus! Lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was in Aldi earlier and was going to treat myself to a bunch of flowers but they all looked a bit withered, spotted unusual ones that looked kinda artificial as in just one in the bunch and a long stalk with "flouncy" bits on it, had to put on my glasses for a closer look, 4.99e for a "Pussy Willow", bejaysus! Lol

Brought these for you earlier :3

flowers-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Washing the dishes , decide to put on the kettle for a cuppa . Somehow the kettle ended up having bubbly water ..

Anyone for a frothy coffee ?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Me please!!!

Brought these for you earlier :3

flowers-smiley-emoticon.gif

xxx too kind Sephers 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TG1 wrote: »
    Me please!!!

On the way !
    It's safe , I washed the kettle too ;)

Without washing up liquid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen - Tae and waffles. Also when toasting same the fine line between just right and burnt

Seven Worlds will Collide

Home, wrecked after the day but think it went ok. Thanks for all the crossing of various body parts! :D

Gonna put a pizza in the oven for dinner now, I know it's not the best while trying to kill a cold but I deserve it today, I'm having a l'oreal moment!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Just had a thought there how I'd love some pizza, if only someone was making some.............:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a long successful day's fishing. And home alone for the night. I'm going to make an omelette and tea, then catch up on the paper and some post.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Deskside

Just had a thought there how I'd love some pizza, if only someone was making some.............:pac:

Pizza here too ! Will I put u some on ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home trying to muster the motivation to mow the lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta laugh when an aviation medical examiner looked at me and said that I gained 3 kgs since last year, really didn't have the guts to tell him that was caused by 10 days in Ireland drinking beer and whiskey.

Anyway, medical done for another 12 months :):)

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Pizza here too ! Will I put u some on ??

To kind :D:D

Better make it two

*loosens belt*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Deskside

are you having a l'oreal moment too? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside :) long day and gonna relax for the evening or so I think :D

On the couch, eating raw carrots in the hope that I can keep them down.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    On the couch, eating raw carrots in the hope that I can keep them down.

Hope you feel better soon xx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home having cuppa and a Dairy Milk. Something I have been working on for a VERY long time finally got finished today, so went out for dinner and now having dessert in my kitchen. Feel like it should be Friday but I will struggle on

Oooops, ate all the pizza before I read the thread.....

Please don't hate me!

TG1 wrote: »
    Oooops, ate all the pizza before I read the thread.....

Please don't hate me!

Couldn't hate you TG1

Hope it all went well today :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Auto xx

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Back from a long walk with herself.
    Sitting back now with a Smithwicks watching football with my neighbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen, post a lovely few drinkies with Mrs G.:D Cooking sausages for little G's breakie. Midweek treat. Grand after reheating in the morning on buttery toast. Lunch sandwich made too and in the fridge.

A beer for me. I rarely get weekends so this is mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching the match.

Having a drink or two on a school night..

sssshhhh!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement